NYX Eyebrow Shaper

4.2

Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearlkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

on 1/25/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product, I use it after filling in my brows with Anastasia Brow Wiz & Dipbrow! Keeps my brows set & in place, Better than clear mascara.

on 12/25/2014 10:30:00 PM

I adore this wax pencil. Holds my brows in the right shape throughout the day, and does not leave that odd crusty feeling. Looks natural also without the odd graying color that some brow wax causes. My two largest peeves are the price and how large the packaging is, it's a but overkill. Complete waste of plastic.

on 12/22/2014 7:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG! my eyebrows aren't thick but they're really crazy an untamable. I use the anatasia dipbrow pomade and I put clear brow gel over it and it's so hard to calm my hair down. I usually layer the brow gel and leave a big glob and brush them through to put them down but that ends up looking patchy and clumpy and totally messes up my brows, but thissssss omg it doesn't dry up all nasty and it makes your brows look natural. I run it through my brows one time and it does the job. Plus it doesn't feel sticky as hell and gross. I love it! It's my new holy grail eyebrow product.

Cons: I paid 10 bucks for it. It's a little bit too much for a nyx product. Although they really do have some great things.

on 12/13/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm not loving this but it does want it's suppose to do and controls my curly eyebrows but it also pulls some of my eyebrows out as well. Plus at $8+ it's kinda expensive for NYX. I guess that company is feeling it's self a little. lol.

on 12/10/2014 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't you jut love it when a product does exactly what it says?! This product does just that. Tames brows into place. I put it on when I sleep the wrong way and I have a brow smushed to the side. It'll stay all day. I also like to use it to tweeze my brows. I max the shape I want with the pencil and pick out the rest. I like Anastacia products but don't buy her pencil for twenty dollars more when this does the same job.

on 11/28/2014 2:28:00 PM

Ok so I was using DAX on my eyebrows (a men's hair wax) which worked great but I can't carry that massive tub around. So then I saw the Anastasia wax pencil and thought if DAX works the NYX can't be that bad. And I'm happy I that I bought this as its great without overdoing it. If you want something really strong to glue your eyebrows into place then this isn't for you, use hair wax or gel instead. I love this for being soft as it doesn't have the crunchiness of an eyebrow or hair gel. I use this with the Anastasia brow wiz pencil.

on 8/14/2014 5:09:00 AM

I love this. It replaced my MAC eyebrow finisher upon the first try and I've been using it since. The sharpening part is annoying, but I am still on the same pencil a year later. Great product at a great price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I now mainly use this for helping my brow filler (MUFE Aqua Brow) to adhere to this small chicken pock scar that have on my eyebrow, it's basically a bald spot & hair doesn't grow there & makeup doesn't adhere well to it. This does a pretty good job at helping me with that. But I initially got it to hold down my unruly brow hairs. I have pretty sparse brows but a lot of the hairs grow in different directions. It doesn't have too much hold so it's not super effective at that. I use it before filling in my brows (I feel like it wouldn't work using it after filling because I think it'd just make any product you use before it come off). It kind of has a slight sheen when you apply it most likely due to the oils in it, which I'm not a fan of because it makes me look like I'm either sweating or I'm getting oily on my brows. Even though it allows product to adhere better to my scar, somehow, it makes applying my Aqua Brow a little harder to apply anywhere else. It's like it sheers it out & I have to go over with more of my Aqua Brow several times to make it even. Perhaps it's the type of brow filler I'm using that doesn't agree with it, I'm sure it works better if you use powder products on your brows. A pro of it though, is that it doesn't feel super thick or waxy when it's on, it's pretty light, no noticeable residue. I also like that it's in a pencil form, it's very quick & easy to use. Overall, this is an okay product & I'll continue to use it but I feel like a brow gel would be more effective for me in terms of keeping my brow hairs in check.

on 10/18/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a pricey little wax pencil at almost $9. It is clear so it does not show up on your skin and does not cake up your brows, but it does keep them in place. I have some unruly eyebrows and no matter what I do they seem to stick up and go whichever direction they choose and I have been simply trimming them short to keep them tame. That doesn't work too well though as I end up with thin sparse brows and is not a desirable look either. I found this little wax pencil at Target and thought, why not give it a try? I can always return it if it doesn't work for me. I am used to using brow gels and mascara like brow fixes and other products and none of them really work or they leave horrid clumps in my brows. I tried this out and it felt a bit odd having my brows plastered down to my skin but with several strokes I was able to even get the most cantankerous stray brow hairs to line up with the rest of the group in order. It felt a little weird at first as my brows felt heavy with the product holding them in place. Now that I am used to it, the feeling doesn't bother me. Oh yes, this stuff really works! This is enriched with vitamin E too. I am really loving this wax eyebrow shaper. I sure wish this came in colors so I could fill in my brows at the same time. Other than that, this is a fabulous product and it does what it claims to do. I'm happy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The way it's packaged they could fit 2 pencils in 1 pack. But overall I love this item! It tames my hairs all day long. It's also great for using powder to fill in your brows.

Popular Brows Products