NYX Eyebrow Shaper

4.2

Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearlkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

This is one of my HG products, and I absolutely love it!!

I don't have super thick brows, but they just don't go the way I always want them to, and pretty much nothing was helping. I use a tinted brow gel with fibers but even that ended up looking less than perfect because my brows seemed to be fighting with it.

I use this wax pencil very lightly on my brows after brushing them with a brow brush in the correct direction - this wax sets them perfectly without ever being heavy or noticeable. Then the gel - then perfect brows, without being scary, too dark, or overdone.

Highly recommended. Great price and easy to find - I get mine at Target.

I love this eyebrow shaper! I was using a clear mascara gel on my brows but it didn't work very well. NYX is just what I needed.. Keeps my brows in place all day. Worth the price which (I think) is quite reasonable. Not sure how to rate the price on this website. If you give it 5 lippies does that mean it's too expensive or does it mean the price is good? Anyway, I gave it one lippie for price because I think the price is right!

I have unruly brows...to the point where they poke straight out and brow gel/mascara doesn't cut it. Actually I tried men's moustache wax and that didn't make them lie any flatter either so it was no surprise that this didn't work. I do think for someone who only needs light control it would work fine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product, I use it after filling in my brows with Anastasia Brow Wiz & Dipbrow! Keeps my brows set & in place, Better than clear mascara.

I adore this wax pencil. Holds my brows in the right shape throughout the day, and does not leave that odd crusty feeling. Looks natural also without the odd graying color that some brow wax causes. My two largest peeves are the price and how large the packaging is, it's a but overkill. Complete waste of plastic.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG! my eyebrows aren't thick but they're really crazy an untamable. I use the anatasia dipbrow pomade and I put clear brow gel over it and it's so hard to calm my hair down. I usually layer the brow gel and leave a big glob and brush them through to put them down but that ends up looking patchy and clumpy and totally messes up my brows, but thissssss omg it doesn't dry up all nasty and it makes your brows look natural. I run it through my brows one time and it does the job. Plus it doesn't feel sticky as hell and gross. I love it! It's my new holy grail eyebrow product.

Cons: I paid 10 bucks for it. It's a little bit too much for a nyx product. Although they really do have some great things.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm not loving this but it does want it's suppose to do and controls my curly eyebrows but it also pulls some of my eyebrows out as well. Plus at $8+ it's kinda expensive for NYX. I guess that company is feeling it's self a little. lol.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't you jut love it when a product does exactly what it says?! This product does just that. Tames brows into place. I put it on when I sleep the wrong way and I have a brow smushed to the side. It'll stay all day. I also like to use it to tweeze my brows. I max the shape I want with the pencil and pick out the rest. I like Anastacia products but don't buy her pencil for twenty dollars more when this does the same job.

Ok so I was using DAX on my eyebrows (a men's hair wax) which worked great but I can't carry that massive tub around. So then I saw the Anastasia wax pencil and thought if DAX works the NYX can't be that bad. And I'm happy I that I bought this as its great without overdoing it. If you want something really strong to glue your eyebrows into place then this isn't for you, use hair wax or gel instead. I love this for being soft as it doesn't have the crunchiness of an eyebrow or hair gel. I use this with the Anastasia brow wiz pencil.

I love this. It replaced my MAC eyebrow finisher upon the first try and I've been using it since. The sharpening part is annoying, but I am still on the same pencil a year later. Great product at a great price.

Popular Brows Products