October 23, 2014 | 909 users online

Shampoo - Logona - Treatment Shampoo Juniper (Anti-Schuppen Shampoo Wacholder)

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ddelerium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is "Normalizing Shampoo for dandruff conditions". I have an oily scalp, couldn't find the lemon balancing shampoo, and since it's the winter, I was traveling, and my scalp could use some "normalizing", I just went ahead and bought this instead. I put in the German translation bec. I think the ingredient listing might be slightly different for products sold in Europe than products sold here in the US. I bought mine in Europe.
This shampoo is fantastic. Leaves my scalp clean, no greasy, heavy feeling when I wake up, and my hair feels soft. I have bought organic shampoos before from health stores, but they all suck- they either leave your hair dried out or they don't clean very well. This shampoo has no sulfates and Logona shampoos are "Free of petrochemical derivatives, synthetic preservatives, and colors. Exceptionally mild, biodegradable sudsing agents. Dermatologist-tested. " I am really impressed..my hair is really soft, no need for conditioner. Once I finish this bottle, I will be trying their other shampoos. I do have to say, tho, that this product has a woodsy scent- and not in a burberry classic kind of way. I don't know what real juniper smells like, but all i can say is that it smells...organic...kind of how Weleda products smell like, if you catch my drfit. Not exactly sexy, but it feels refreshing to me. All I can say is, I am glad it doesn't smell like patchouli, which I can't stand.
You can go onto Logona-usa.com to see all their shampoos and products like face and body care. If you go into Hair Color Aids, they list shampoos for color-treated hair as well.