April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink 010

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good lipgloss as far as the formula goes. It has anti-oxidants and almond oil in it. They are non-sticky, and moisturizing, and they last about two hours on me. It's a hot pink color with silver shimmer. This particular shade is pretty pigmented. I don't wear lip gloss that often, but when I do I like them to have a tiny bit of color, but mostly sheer. So that may be a good or a bad thing for some, I like my color to come from lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colour of this lipgloss, it's bold and beautiful. I only wear it occaisonally when I feel like adding a pop of colour, since I'm more in favour of a neutral lip when I do my makeup. Good in the summer when you don't feel like doing the rest of your makeup, just swipe this on and go. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not too fond of the color in general, because I'm not a bold lip kind of girl. I purchased this for a Halloween costume. But I really like the formula and I want to check out the other colors that Revlon has produced.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had really high hopes for this gloss! loved the color from the package but the glittery residue left on my lips was just too much.. I felt like I was back in middle school it was so glittery.. bummer. Doubt I would buy any of these lip glosses again as I didn't like the smell/taste either. Might try another formulation of of the revlon glosses tho..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: shimmery fuchsia

Pros

- pigmented
- not sticky

Cons

- gritty texture
- glitter residue

Comments: Well...this would have been nice if it wasn't for the gritty texture. I also think it would've done better without all the shimmer as it's a bolder shade. I think brighter shades look better with less glitter. I just didn't care for the overall look this one gave.

Will not repurcahse.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually like this lipgloss- I have it in 002 crystal lilac. It's not overly sticky and it doesn't last that long but tbh I haven't ever worn a lipgloss that's lasted more than an hour. I don't remember how much it was I bought it ages ago but I imagine it wasn't dead cheap as it is Revlon and that's a pretty good higher drugstore brand but I don't imagine it was too expensive so I just gave it 4 lippies.
One thing I don't like but I think is pretty generic with all lipgloss tubes is that it's hard to get all the product out of the tube- you'll probably end up throwing it away when there's still a decent amount left but you can't get at it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Bright and opaque color
Non sticky
Cute packaging

Cons:
Too creamy
Doesn't last long
Not wearable color

Review: The lipgloss is quite bright and glossy so I reccomend this for parties or special occasions. It is quite creamy but doesn't last as long though. I love the quilted packaging. I also liked that it's non sticky!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I use my concealer under this lip gloss so that the glosses true color comes through. Very pretty. I do think that Revlon has over priced lip products for being drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss and it's long lastinga nd super moisturizing, the price is alittle not so high-end like most drugstore makeup and lipsticks and lipglosses so this one in this cfolour reocks, I hacve the red one too, the sqare enlongated cubed squared shaped lipgloss his one is is different and it rocks and thats why I love it, and theisle that showcased these the pearls colours, pinks, light pinks, and orange red is more for me, especially pearly. This is not my favorite or HG lipgloss,but it does fine with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have had this lip gloss for about a year or maybe more. I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss' but I love this one. It's incredibly pigmented and it's a nice bright deep pink. The consistency is pretty thick so if you are looking for a thin gloss this isn't for you. I like the packaging I think it looks professional and pretty. I don't use it all the time because I am more of a lipstick gal, but I like using this every once in a while. It smells okay it smells a little like vanilla but I am not very fond of the taste. But despite what others say I really like the color and how it looks on my skin I am pretty fair and I like the sparkles and thickness of it. I don't find that it leaves any ugly sparkles but I typically re apply this anyways. Not going to say it's the best but it's definitely lasted me for the price.