December 20, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lipstick - Essence - Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by LalaGinger29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is great for low price and beautiful color. I currently own "All About Cupcake" and I love it!!! The color is gorgeous, lipstick is smooth, and the price is unbelievable. There is a good amount of product too. I think the only people who would no enjoy this lipstick are people who don't like re applying. But if you don't mind that, then definitely try!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought a discontinued nude color..packaging is flimsy and cheap, but product itself is great. I think these are really great summer/spring lipsticks. They are really light feeling and have a good color payoff. They are not concentrated with pigment so you are not going to get super saturated color. I am a big lipstick fan (worshipper) so I know every coverage of lipstick has a place. This one is for sweet, happy times when you don't want to be too serious. I used this on my sister who hates lipstick and even she liked it.

I have not bought anymore of these lipsticks not because they are bad, but because the color selection is a little limited and my own color selection in my kit is pretty extensive. I would buy more if a color really struck me. I know Essence has come out with a new line that seems really nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looking for a cheap thrill? Look no further. These little tubes will brighten up the gloomiest mood with one swipe. For 2.99, you can collect them all... even on the same day. I would pace yourself tho... so you have something to look forward to when you're in a funk. Boy do these little gems deliver. I want to go back and get more! My first tube is Honey Bee. Definitely not my last. It's a frosty champagne beige sheer - great on it's on or on top of another shade to add some dimension. Pure delight!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have the shades 'All About Cupcake' which is a neutral pink, and 'Almost Famous' which is a sheer red, and both were creme finishes. Swatching the testers in store, these two were the only shades that didn't appear frosty. They apply quite sheer (similar to a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid), have a creamy consistency and are not long-wearing. Overall for the price, you can't go wrong if you want some basic everyday shades for a pop of colour. These would be great for teens starting out in makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by prajii

Accidentally came across this brand..can't belive make up this cheap is this awesome!!!
For lipsticks Got, barely there, coral calling , natural beauty, on the catwalk, wear berries!!! Creamy texture, nicely pigmented...Love all of them

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

These are very nice for the price. I do wish they had more colors though.
Feel soft and smooth not tacky at all.
Have a soft sweet scent to the ones I have purchased.
Will definitely purchase some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the two nude shades and love them even more than some designer lipsticks! I absolutely love Maybelline Color Whispers and to me the Essence lipsticks have a similar coverage. My only complaint would be around the packaging. I wish the lipstick didn't twist up quite so easily ,as it is easy to twist it up by accident in your purse. But that doesn't bug me enough to lessen my 5 lippy rating. Love these lipsticks!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

essence have a huge variety of lipstick colors but they feel quite "cheap" on the lips. the packaging isn't the best either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought one called 'wear berries!' and it is close to being a mauve but still classified as a berry shade. I love it as it is a lightweight creamy moisturizing lipstick for $4.25 (AUD). You just can't go wrong with experimenting this line, I hope to see a much wider range of shades in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this one in 03 sparkling angel, and it's a nice nude glittery color. It smells nice and stays on well. Not my favorite lip color but i really like it. It's very very cheap and it's nice to have it in your lipstick collection.