October 23, 2014 | 2041 users online

Lipstick - Essence - Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

These are very nice for the price. I do wish they had more colors though.
Feel soft and smooth not tacky at all.
Have a soft sweet scent to the ones I have purchased.
Will definitely purchase some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the two nude shades and love them even more than some designer lipsticks! I absolutely love Maybelline Color Whispers and to me the Essence lipsticks have a similar coverage. My only complaint would be around the packaging. I wish the lipstick didn't twist up quite so easily ,as it is easy to twist it up by accident in your purse. But that doesn't bug me enough to lessen my 5 lippy rating. Love these lipsticks!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

essence have a huge variety of lipstick colors but they feel quite "cheap" on the lips. the packaging isn't the best either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought one called 'wear berries!' and it is close to being a mauve but still classified as a berry shade. I love it as it is a lightweight creamy moisturizing lipstick for $4.25 (AUD). You just can't go wrong with experimenting this line, I hope to see a much wider range of shades in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this one in 03 sparkling angel, and it's a nice nude glittery color. It smells nice and stays on well. Not my favorite lip color but i really like it. It's very very cheap and it's nice to have it in your lipstick collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Sheer, adds a barely-there tint...lightweight and moisturizing, not enough to be classed as tinted lip balm, a fun 'filler' purchase but I wouldn't say it is notable apart from the price. There are many $$$ lipsticks with similar formula and look. A good one for those who don't want something 'lipstick'/too made-up looking, and a great everyday lippie for winter especially. I raised the rating from 2 to 4 after realizing just how much I prefer these to my other lipsticks, in colder months.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

These are exremely sheer and the lasting power is about 1-2 hours.. I find that I always reach out for my other lipsticks and hardly use this. Oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a sucker for those! I have all the shades I can find in my country (16 I think) and I'm desperately looking for more in every drugstore or convenience store I go! I love,love,LOVE them! My favorites shades are "In The Nude", "All About Cupcake", and "Flirty Pink". It's not your typical lipstick,it's more of very pigmented lip-balm. Well,some of the colors are more pigmented and "lipsticky" but most of them are very light and sheer on the lips and I love this feeling! They smell really great,like vanilla ice cream or something. I totally recommend those to a girl who doesn't like the annoying lipstick feeling on her lips and wants something shiny,sheer and not pricey :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by imaunicorn

I own almost every shade and I love them! Speaking generally, the colors I own give color easily and don't make my lips dry. They last about 2 hours but if touching up isn't a problem for you, then go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my second tube of the shade In the Nude. Best lipstick ever!!! Great natural color and texture. Stays on a good bit too.