April 17, 2014 | 952 users online

Lipstick - Essence - Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this one in 03 sparkling angel, and it's a nice nude glittery color. It smells nice and stays on well. Not my favorite lip color but i really like it. It's very very cheap and it's nice to have it in your lipstick collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Sheer, adds a barely-there tint...lightweight and moisturizing, not enough to be classed as tinted lip balm, a fun 'filler' purchase but I wouldn't say it is notable apart from the price. There are many $$$ lipsticks with similar formula and look. A good one for those who don't want something 'lipstick'/too made-up looking, and a great everyday lippie for winter especially. I raised the rating from 2 to 4 after realizing just how much I prefer these to my other lipsticks, in colder months.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

These are exremely sheer and the lasting power is about 1-2 hours.. I find that I always reach out for my other lipsticks and hardly use this. Oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a sucker for those! I have all the shades I can find in my country (16 I think) and I'm desperately looking for more in every drugstore or convenience store I go! I love,love,LOVE them! My favorites shades are "In The Nude", "All About Cupcake", and "Flirty Pink". It's not your typical lipstick,it's more of very pigmented lip-balm. Well,some of the colors are more pigmented and "lipsticky" but most of them are very light and sheer on the lips and I love this feeling! They smell really great,like vanilla ice cream or something. I totally recommend those to a girl who doesn't like the annoying lipstick feeling on her lips and wants something shiny,sheer and not pricey :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by imaunicorn

I own almost every shade and I love them! Speaking generally, the colors I own give color easily and don't make my lips dry. They last about 2 hours but if touching up isn't a problem for you, then go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my second tube of the shade In the Nude. Best lipstick ever!!! Great natural color and texture. Stays on a good bit too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by olivegarden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Essence's lipsticks are either a hit or a miss - the shimmery, frosty or sparkly colors do look terrible and leave a glitter residue, which is not a good look, but the plain ones, that don't have any of that are amazing for the price! My favorite has to be 53 All About Cupcake - gorgeous shade and a really nice finish. Sadly, they don't last very long - 2 to 3 hours on me, but I don't mind reapplying them, because they feel like a chapstick. Most of the shades are moisturizing, have a nice sheen to them. Overall, it's a wonderful product, if you get the right finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

I recently purchased this in the shade 50 Creamy Nude and I really like it a lot.
The staying power is surprisingly good, it is also very creamy and feels comfortable on the lips.
I was looking for a muted nude color that was not overly pink or concealer shade. This one is very lovely. It works as a perfect base for any lipgloss you may already have. On my lips it looks slightly mauvie nude, but I pair it with Revlon's Color Burst lipgloss in Belini and it's the perfect nude shade.
Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by sarahsweety566

i realy love this proudct its amzing and the color is just woooww
+its very cheap am going to buy all the colorrrs
totaly in loveee with it
but i dont recomnd the powders becuz they are very cheap and use very cheap stuff that damges ur skine and cuss elerge + it might effct ur dna and cuse u mutation ....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by mairz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought 'all about cupcake' and I am very happy with the colour, texture and smell. It feels like a lip balm that gives a pretty colour to your lips. it is not an extremely pigmented lipstick, which is nice when you want something in between a lip balm and lipstick. Price wise you can't go wrong! It was only around $4 which I think is incredibly cheap for such a good product. I definitely will be buying some more :)