Essence Lipstick (All Shades)

Price: $

Price: $

castor seed oil; lanolin; octyldodecanol; myristyl lactate; ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate; trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone; mica; bisdigkyceryl polyacyladipate-2; candelilla wax; polyethylene; calcium aluminum borosilicate; pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate; carnuba wax; sucrose acetate isobutyrate; vp/hexadecene copolymer; tocopheryl acetate; c10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters; bisabolol; pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhdrocinnamate; tocopherol; silica; tin oxide; talc; parfum. may contain: ci 15850; ci 19140; ci 42090; ci 45380; ci 45410; ci 73360; ci 75470; ci 77491; ci 77492; ci 77499; ci 77510; ci 77820; ci 77891

on 7/28/2015 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought it on sale for as cheap as 1,5 €. No regrets. It creates matte look (although description doesn't say that itself) without additional means. However it dries my lips out painfully. Hard to stay with it without additional lip gloss/plumper. Wouldn't buy it for the whole price.

i dont like this lipstck it haves coarselly glitter. it doesnt stay for long time its without duration

on 4/3/2015 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have so many of these. :<

The reason why I keep buying more is that these lipsticks are very cheap, yet very hydrating with a nice color payoff. They aren't the most pigmented lipsticks out there, but then again not many lipsticks are so hydrating and I love them for that.

on 12/7/2014 9:57:00 PM

This lipstick is great for low price and beautiful color. I currently own "All About Cupcake" and I love it!!! The color is gorgeous, lipstick is smooth, and the price is unbelievable. There is a good amount of product too. I think the only people who would no enjoy this lipstick are people who don't like re applying. But if you don't mind that, then definitely try!!!

on 12/4/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought a discontinued nude color..packaging is flimsy and cheap, but product itself is great. I think these are really great summer/spring lipsticks. They are really light feeling and have a good color payoff. They are not concentrated with pigment so you are not going to get super saturated color. I am a big lipstick fan (worshipper) so I know every coverage of lipstick has a place. This one is for sweet, happy times when you don't want to be too serious. I used this on my sister who hates lipstick and even she liked it.

I have not bought anymore of these lipsticks not because they are bad, but because the color selection is a little limited and my own color selection in my kit is pretty extensive. I would buy more if a color really struck me. I know Essence has come out with a new line that seems really nice.

on 12/4/2014 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a cheap thrill? Look no further. These little tubes will brighten up the gloomiest mood with one swipe. For 2.99, you can collect them all... even on the same day. I would pace yourself tho... so you have something to look forward to when you're in a funk. Boy do these little gems deliver. I want to go back and get more! My first tube is Honey Bee. Definitely not my last. It's a shimmer nude that runs slightly sheer which means I don't need a mirror to apply:) Very moisturizing and feels like a lip balm. Makes my lips look glossy and full. Love this shade and formula. I want more!

on 11/28/2014 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the shades 'All About Cupcake' which is a neutral pink, and 'Almost Famous' which is a sheer red, and both were creme finishes. Swatching the testers in store, these two were the only shades that didn't appear frosty. They apply quite sheer (similar to a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid), have a creamy consistency and are not long-wearing. Overall for the price, you can't go wrong if you want some basic everyday shades for a pop of colour. These would be great for teens starting out in makeup.

on 11/22/2014 12:23:00 AM

Accidentally came across this brand..can't belive make up this cheap is this awesome!!!
For lipsticks Got, barely there, coral calling , natural beauty, on the catwalk, wear berries!!! Creamy texture, nicely pigmented...Love all of them

on 9/12/2014 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

These are very nice for the price. I do wish they had more colors though.
Feel soft and smooth not tacky at all.
Have a soft sweet scent to the ones I have purchased.
Will definitely purchase some more.

on 4/30/2014 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the two nude shades and love them even more than some designer lipsticks! I absolutely love Maybelline Color Whispers and to me the Essence lipsticks have a similar coverage. My only complaint would be around the packaging. I wish the lipstick didn't twist up quite so easily ,as it is easy to twist it up by accident in your purse. But that doesn't bug me enough to lessen my 5 lippy rating. Love these lipsticks!

Recommended for Medium Skin