Wet 'n' Wild MegaLash Clinical Serum

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Capryl Hydroxamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recuitita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

on 3/13/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff burned the hell out of my eyes!! I had to throw this stuff away. My eyes are sensitive to begin with, wish this would have worked for me but def would not recommend this if u have sensitive eyes. I had to throw it away after a few days' use so irdk if it even helped my lashes grow. Wnw rarely disappoints me, but this product is not good. I wonder what in the world they put in the ingredients to cause such intense burning & I didn't even get it in my eye accidentally I was careful, I wish I knew so I could avoid that ingredient in the future in any eye products. Ugh...

on 9/6/2014 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just a dud. Did nothing. Used two tubes and saw no results.

I bought this in a pack at a dollar tree and it costed only a dollar,and the serum made my lashes thicker and longer in a week! Not trying to exaggerate,but it worked very well for me.It came in a small package and the mascara bottle was orange and didn't clump.I like these a lot.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff WORKS! I've been using it for almost a month now and I have seen a dramatic change in the length of my lashes. I wear mascara almost every day and washing it off every day pulls lots of lashes out but this helps them grow back better than ever! I would definitely recommend it and I will certainly be purchasing again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Lash Clinical Serum! I’m completely & totally impressed with this product, & I wish it weren’t limited edition. This serum is one of the best products I own & it’s one of my favorite ones. I actually got it in a bonus combination pack that included it with the Clinical Mascara in shade 34040 Black. The mascara is actually nice too & should give better results if they’re used together. I do have long eyelashes, but I also have trichotillomania (a compulsive urge to pull out your hair) & it makes me pull them out. Believe it or not, this serum has actually helped regrow my eyelashes back on more than once occasion. That's really saying something because at one point, I nearly had none on my left eye. Because of how this has helped me, this will always have a special place in my heart.

I apply the eyelash growth serum to my top & bottom lashes once in the morning, & I again at night. I sleep with it on, clean it off when I wake up, & then I reapply it. I’m not sure if there’s a “right” way for application, but this is what I do: One, I apply this to my upper & lower eyelids; close to the roots like I am applying eyeliner. Two, I apply it to my actual upper & lower lashes like I’m applying mascara. I finally go back to my upper lid & coat the outermost lashes because they’re the longest & I like them standing out.

There are a few cons, but nothing severe or serious enough to stop me from using it because of how effective it is.
1: if you wear contacts, take them out before you put this on because the tiniest slip up or product on your actual eyeball BURNS. If you touch or rub it, it'll get worse. I had to learn that the hard way!
2: if you're like me & really pack this on, check your eyes in the mirror before you go out because it will leave a clear film or coat that looks like water froze on your lases or like you've been crying.

on 11/17/2013 1:08:00 PM

I just purchased this item at the Dollar Tree for, of course, $1.00. It was in a double package of the Serum & Mascara. I'm happy to hear all the good reviews & will be going back to buy more! Since I just bought it... I don't know if it will work for me, but I'll give it a chance!!! ♥

on 9/4/2013 10:31:00 AM

I was skeptical of others' reviews about this and chalked their positive ratings up to hopefulness. But I tried it, and have been using it for a couple weeks, and am finding my lashes do look very long. I don't know how it works or why it works, but I think it does. It can sting if some gets into your eyes, and it is not perfect to apply, but it's clear and weightless and I like it.

on 7/4/2013 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I simply stumbled onto this product and am grateful I did. I used it on my eyebrows also, mine were wrecked at the beauty shop, something they called waxing that I didn't request ) :

But alas this is a great product, for me !! Sometimes I think that a product and your own chemistry has to agree, like with perfume, or lipstick. A lipstick can look a different color on a different person, a perfume that smells great on one lady with smell to high heaven on another, you get the picture.

Wet and Wild Lash Serum is great and the price is excellent, it beats the higher "mega" priced ones that did nothing I've tried, for sure, at least it works !!!!

on 5/9/2013 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this stuff! I have fine, thin lashes - which I pick at occasionally. After using this stuff for about a week, the bald spot I had was filled. I couldn't believe it! There is a little bit of sting if you get this in your eye, but I feel like this has never really been an issue if you apply it carefully. I could tell a difference within the first few days. My lashes didn't grow astronomically but I could tell that my mascara was going on much better and that my lashes were actually holding a curl! After using it for a few weeks I could tell that my lashes had grown a bit, and that they were longer and healthier. My only complaint is that whenever I wash my face (I use L'Oreal Go 360 Clean with the little rubber scrublet) I would always notice more lashes falling out onto my face scrubber. I know this serum stimulates the lash cycle and there is no need to worry - but it was a bit unsettling to see my lashes falling out! Also, if you apply this above your top lash line and then saturate your lashes with this, you might have difficulty getting it off. After applying eyeshadow (in the morning..I apply this before bed!) I realized that the layer of liquid above my lashline dries and that you have to peel it off. I also notice a bit of stringy, thin rubbery fibers that are stuck to my lashes in the morning. I always have to take these off before I apply my mascara - or else it looks a bit funny. Overall, this product has really helped my lashes look so much better. For the price, it's so worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MegaLash Serum so far isn't that bad. I've noticed some growth on both my upper and lower lash lines. Not an amazing growth, but some longer lashes. My lashes are blonde, so without mascara, it's very difficult to see them.
I use this Serum at night. It does sting if you accidentally open your eyes and some gets in. It's not a horrible stinging and squeezing your eye shut tighter a few times will cure that. Also, dabbing the excess at the corners will help. The brush is easy to use to swipe across your lash line, and it dries quickly enough in a few minutes.
Does it really help? I believe so. I can see my lashes without any mascara. I can curl my lashes now. That's a big help. I can use mascara on my lower lashes where before I had difficulty. So if that's any indication, it does work.
I've looked at the photos of the the other MUA'ers that have these huge lashes that have grown with these products and I wonder. I doubt mine will ever look that long with a product like this. All I'm looking for is some growth so that I can put on mascara evenly and fully without using a pack of q-tips.
It's inexpensive, and that's a plus. I've been using it over a month now and the bottle is nowhere near empty. No lash loss, no eye color change. Frankly for the price, it's a win-win situation. I bought it on sale at CVS and figured I couldn't go wrong. I'm happy I bought it and tried it. Next, I'm going to try another one that MUA'ers think is so great with their reviews at a higher price point. I've tried PTR's (which is super expensive) and wasn't too pleased with the results there, it took ages to see any results), this one I see results for a fraction of the price, so next I'll be going middle of the road.
I've also used it on my brows which I see a definite lush growth in and I'm happy in that. They weren't thin to begin with, but I figured I'd swipe the excess across my brows out of curiosity. It works on them, too.
I'd tell others to give it a try, it's that inexpensive.
On Paula's Choice, she says that one of the ingredients, pentapeptide-17 is also one of the ingredients in Marini Lash which sells for 160 dollars. According to her site, she tells her consumers to try Wet'N'Wild for the cost altho she says that ingredient hasn't any benefits for lashes. Then again, she gave it an average review. Go figure.
It hasn't hurt my lashes at all. My lashes appear stronger and slightly lengthened. I'm not expecting a miracle here for a few bucks. I gave it a try and wasn't disappointed.