December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaLash Clinical Serum

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Just a dud. Did nothing. Used two tubes and saw no results.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this in a pack at a dollar tree and it costed only a dollar,and the serum made my lashes thicker and longer in a week! Not trying to exaggerate,but it worked very well for me.It came in a small package and the mascara bottle was orange and didn't clump.I like these a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff WORKS! I've been using it for almost a month now and I have seen a dramatic change in the length of my lashes. I wear mascara almost every day and washing it off every day pulls lots of lashes out but this helps them grow back better than ever! I would definitely recommend it and I will certainly be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I absolutely love Mega Lash Clinical Serum! I am completely & totally impressed & recommend this all day, every day. Itís one of my favourite products. I bought this & the matching mascara for $.50 & for $1 total, I couldn't ask for two better products. Naturally, I do have long eyelashes, but I have an issue with trichotillomania (a compulsive urge to pull out your hair) & I pull out my eyelashes. This serum means so much to be because believe it or not, it actually did regrow my eyelashes - long! That's saying something because at one point, I'm not exaggerating, I nearly had none on my left eye. Because of how this has helped me, Clinical Serum will always have a special place in my heart. You'd never know I have a hair-pulling disorder.

I apply the eyelash growth serum to my top and bottom lashes once in the morning, & again at nighttime. I sleep with it on, clean it off when I wake up, & then reapply it. I'm not sure if thereís a "right" way to put it on, but here's what I do: I start by applying it to my upper eyelid, but extremely close to the roots of my lashes, like I'm putting on liquid eyeliner. Two, I apply the serum to my actual lashes, like I'm putting on mascara. I repeat the process with the lower lid & lashes Ė around the perimeter of my eye like eyeliner, then coat the lashes with serum like mascara. Finally, what I like to do is go back to my upper lid & really coat the outer lashes because on most people's eyes, they're the longest & I like them to stand out.

There are a few cons, but nothing severe or serious enough to stop me from using it because of its effectiveness. 1: if you wear contacts, take them out before you put this on because if you accidentally slip up or put this too close to your actual eyeball, it BURNS. If you touch or rub it... it'll get worse. I had to learn that the hard way haha & 2: if you're like me & really pack this on, check your eyes in the mirror before you go out in public because it will leave a clear film/coat that looks like water froze on your lases or like youíve been crying & the tears are sitting on them.

NOTE: Unfortunately, I did not keep track of how long it took for me to see noticeable results. With my best quess, I'll say it was 3 or 4 weeks before I began to see any improvement. It does take a little while but for as well as it works, it's worth the wait.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by SuzyQQQQQ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this item at the Dollar Tree for, of course, $1.00. It was in a double package of the Serum & Mascara. I'm happy to hear all the good reviews & will be going back to buy more! Since I just bought it... I don't know if it will work for me, but I'll give it a chance!!! ‚ô•

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Justminick

I was skeptical of others' reviews about this and chalked their positive ratings up to hopefulness. But I tried it, and have been using it for a couple weeks, and am finding my lashes do look very long. I don't know how it works or why it works, but I think it does. It can sting if some gets into your eyes, and it is not perfect to apply, but it's clear and weightless and I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Sonokee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply stumbled onto this product and am grateful I did. I used it on my eyebrows also, mine were wrecked at the beauty shop, something they called waxing that I didn't request ) :

But alas this is a great product, for me !! Sometimes I think that a product and your own chemistry has to agree, like with perfume, or lipstick. A lipstick can look a different color on a different person, a perfume that smells great on one lady with smell to high heaven on another, you get the picture.

Wet and Wild Lash Serum is great and the price is excellent, it beats the higher "mega" priced ones that did nothing I've tried, for sure, at least it works !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I have fine, thin lashes - which I pick at occasionally. After using this stuff for about a week, the bald spot I had was filled. I couldn't believe it! There is a little bit of sting if you get this in your eye, but I feel like this has never really been an issue if you apply it carefully. I could tell a difference within the first few days. My lashes didn't grow astronomically but I could tell that my mascara was going on much better and that my lashes were actually holding a curl! After using it for a few weeks I could tell that my lashes had grown a bit, and that they were longer and healthier. My only complaint is that whenever I wash my face (I use L'Oreal Go 360 Clean with the little rubber scrublet) I would always notice more lashes falling out onto my face scrubber. I know this serum stimulates the lash cycle and there is no need to worry - but it was a bit unsettling to see my lashes falling out! Also, if you apply this above your top lash line and then saturate your lashes with this, you might have difficulty getting it off. After applying eyeshadow (in the morning..I apply this before bed!) I realized that the layer of liquid above my lashline dries and that you have to peel it off. I also notice a bit of stringy, thin rubbery fibers that are stuck to my lashes in the morning. I always have to take these off before I apply my mascara - or else it looks a bit funny. Overall, this product has really helped my lashes look so much better. For the price, it's so worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

MegaLash Serum so far isn't that bad. I've noticed some growth on both my upper and lower lash lines. Not an amazing growth, but some longer lashes. My lashes are blonde, so without mascara, it's very difficult to see them.
I use this Serum at night. It does sting if you accidentally open your eyes and some gets in. It's not a horrible stinging and squeezing your eye shut tighter a few times will cure that. Also, dabbing the excess at the corners will help. The brush is easy to use to swipe across your lash line, and it dries quickly enough in a few minutes.
Does it really help? I believe so. I can see my lashes without any mascara. I can curl my lashes now. That's a big help. I can use mascara on my lower lashes where before I had difficulty. So if that's any indication, it does work.
I've looked at the photos of the the other MUA'ers that have these huge lashes that have grown with these products and I wonder. I doubt mine will ever look that long with a product like this. All I'm looking for is some growth so that I can put on mascara evenly and fully without using a pack of q-tips.
It's inexpensive, and that's a plus. I've been using it over a month now and the bottle is nowhere near empty. No lash loss, no eye color change. Frankly for the price, it's a win-win situation. I bought it on sale at CVS and figured I couldn't go wrong. I'm happy I bought it and tried it. Next, I'm going to try another one that MUA'ers think is so great with their reviews at a higher price point. I've tried PTR's (which is super expensive) and wasn't too pleased with the results there, it took ages to see any results), this one I see results for a fraction of the price, so next I'll be going middle of the road.
I've also used it on my brows which I see a definite lush growth in and I'm happy in that. They weren't thin to begin with, but I figured I'd swipe the excess across my brows out of curiosity. It works on them, too.
I'd tell others to give it a try, it's that inexpensive.
On Paula's Choice, she says that one of the ingredients, pentapeptide-17 is also one of the ingredients in Marini Lash which sells for 160 dollars. According to her site, she tells her consumers to try Wet'N'Wild for the cost altho she says that ingredient hasn't any benefits for lashes. Then again, she gave it an average review. Go figure.
It hasn't hurt my lashes at all. My lashes appear stronger and slightly lengthened. I'm not expecting a miracle here for a few bucks. I gave it a try and wasn't disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kenzietee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had very short, thin, pale brown/dark blonde eyelashes. After using this product, I have noticed that I now have more eyelashes than before, but they are not noticeably longer or thicker. There are just more lashes. However, for about $6 I can't really complain! The product does burn if it accidentally gets in your eye. I also wear contacts, and oftentimes leave them in while applying makeup (I can't see to save my life without my contacts or eyeglasses), and when the product has gotten in my eyes, I haven't had to take out my contacts and rewash them to relieve the burning, which is rare.
Overall, this product didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do, but is still worth the price.