April 17, 2014 | 1924 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Time Dimensions Instant Eye Reviver

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

When you reach my age you have tried alot of eye creams. So many make wild, false claims and are completely unnecessary as your regular face cream would probably be just as effective. This one is different. It is thick and creamy, so very little product is needed. It absorbs well, so you can use it morning and night. It has some eye brightening qualities so your eyes really do look a bit refreshed. I use it on my eyelids too with no irritation or eye watering. I think I just may have stumbled upon a real winner!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recommend this eye cream both before concealor and after makeup. It makes concealor go on easier, moisturizes, and brightens under the eye.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought this for $16 something USD at Target.
Over the years I've been on a search for the HG eye cream. This is a white cream that melts into the skin. When I open the jar I only need to lightly dab my finger on top of this to get enough product out. I then pat it onto my under eye area with my ring finger. I think it'll continue to stay in my cabinet until I find something better.

Note: Some users say they've gotten jars and that this is a hard/thick product. It is not. You bought a bad jar, return it for another.

Edit: Wrote this 1/11/11 and am writing this edit at 9/17/11. I had tossed this into a drawer because I felt it didn't work. I just wanted something recently that moisturized and boy was this not it! It made my dark circles look worse and dried the crap out of my under eye area.