September 1, 2014 | 1978 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverSleek Intense Smooth Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Liselle67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have below the shoulders, colored with bleach highlights, "middle age" hair that left to its own accord is - well, frizzy ("slightly wavy). My hair is thick but fine textured and is a bit over-highlighted to a very light blond. This is my favorite "go-to" conditioner that I have purchased about seven times over the past two years. I do NOT particularly care for the scent OR the bottom-opening tube, but I have not yet found a daily use conditioner that makes my hair as "smooth" as this one done. Many people mistake "moisturized" for "smooth" and they are two different things, great if you can get both, but doesn't usually happen with a drugstore product. It coats the hair, making it smooth, seems to add a little bit of weight but NOT making it greasy or heavy feeling. I still have to use serums, etc, when blowdrying to get my hair smoother since I'm blowdrying my naturally wavy hair straight. However, I have directly noticed that when I do NOT use this conditioner, my hair requires more serums and more intense blowdry straightening every time. NOTE: I also tried the Smooth Intense Repairing Deep Conditioner which is usually right next to this one on the shelf, and it does NOT make my hair as smooth as this regular one does - it makes it moist but more bouncy/unruly. I also use the matching shampoo for the first two weeks after I color due to being sulfate free. All in all, I am never without this conditioner in my house. Hope they improve the tube style someday.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Iím in the search of shampoo and conditioner to ease my fizzy hair without breaking a bank. I gave this a try as they were doing a promotion if I buy the set together.

I've used it along with shampoo. It worked pretty well the first time I used it, after that it didn't work well anymore. I don't know what it is as I havenít changed anything else on my hair, but that's what this product did.

My hair was just as fizzy no matter how much or how long I leave it on.
The texture is very thick and found it hard to squeeze it out from the bottle in the first few times.

No plan to purchase this again, itís just a typical conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like this and am surprised by the negative reviews. My fiance actually commented after I'd used it ("How'd you get your hair so soft?"), which is a rarity since he knows I'm constantly experimenting and usually stays out of it :)

It actually reminded me a bit of Redken Allsoft conditioner--gave my hair the same very silky feeling after rinsing it out, and made hair very soft but not silicone-y slick when it air dried.

The smell is ok. Not overpowering like Herbal Essences or anything, but not super unique/memorable either.

The bottle--and the bottles for this entire Ever- line of products--is pretty horrible, though. It's a squeeze tube with a downward-facing flip cap. I could not, for the life of me, pick this up in the showed without dropping it on my foot every. single. time.

This was particularly nice when I was avoiding silicones for a while (in conditioners) to test the hypothesis that my hair would be less frizzy and dry without them. I didn't notice enough of a difference, so I ended up switching back to TreSemme Smooth and Silky (which has dimethicone, but also has some great moisturizing ingredients like fatty alcohols, argan oil, and behentrimonium chloride--which is a deep conditioner my hair loves). The Tresemme is also cheaper, smells better (light and floral), and doesn't fall on my toes every time I try to grab it (because it comes in a giant bottle with a pump).

So, pretty darn good. I will say I read somewhere that hair can become "too soft" from conditioners like Redken AllSoft, and since this made my hair feel pretty much the same as the Redken, I got a little worried about that. For fine hair, it may just be too much softening (since fine hair is already soft).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

My hair is wavy with frizz, I definitely need conditioner! Sometimes without conditioner, my hair looks so poofy like a clown! With the L'oreal EverSleek conditioner, my hair is under control. The 48-hour frizz control is very accurate, after two or three days, my hair goes back to it's normal self. My hair feels so hair commercial worthy after using this conditioner. I suggest putting on the conditioner for about four or five minutes. Then rinse off the conditioner, apply a little bit more of the conditioner again for only two or three minutes. Double conditioning makes my hair very silky, smooth, manageable. Try not to wash away all the conditioner, I like to leave some on as a leave in conditioner. Please note my hair looks this way after a few hours of showering, it's not immediate. The price is very affordable too! L'oreal models itself after luxury brands, another bonus! Another benefit is the conditioner is silicone free! I dislike using silicones on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by crimsonidol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bleached my coloured hair last week and dyed it again, and my hair got into the damaged phase that it turns into a tangly mess as you shampoo it,and brittle ends as you dry it.
I have a couple really good deep conditioners and protein and keratin hair treatments, but I bought this products because it's supposedly sulphate-free so it's less harsh, and I can't use a deep conditioner each time I wash my hair, as they usually advise that you use them once a week. So I wanted a daily conditioner.
The directions didn't advise against everyday use, so I assume it's fine.
I used it for the first time last night and I'm really amazed at how tangle-free, shiny, SOFT, smooth, and easy-to-style my hair is now. I might update this as I keep using this, but for now, I think I fell in love with it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by iamberbad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick, frizzy hair and have been searching for hair products that would smoothen my hair.
I used it with the matching shampoo and they didn't help my hair much. It's very smooth and I can run my fingers through my hair easily when it's still wet, but when once my hair is dry, somehow it seems thicker than ever and it even gives me dandruff. And I only have dandruff when I use this.
It also becomes harder to run my fingers through my hair and it doesn't seem like it helps in controlling frizz.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

This conditioner is a waste of my money............i like that whole no silicons and harsh salt kinda idea but then it don't do anything to my hair..........i leaves alot on for liked half a minute and when i wash it off my hair feels the same as before applying this or maybe even alittle drier.......it has to be one of the worst conditioners i have ever used........

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I really like this conditioner! It smells awesome and the scent lingers on your hair long after it's dry. I usually leave it on for about 3/4 minutes and then rinse it out and my hair feels extremely soft an smooth. When I brush my hair out, there are no tangles and when it's dry, my hair looks very shiny and sleek and feels super soft. My only complaint would be that there isn't that much product in one bottle. However, I would still repurchase as I really love this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Suli8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually think this is the best conditioner I've ever used. It leaves my hair soft, silky and easy to brush through. I hardly ever get knots in my hair when using this! Its smells gorgeous too! I would sooo recommend this, amazing for dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jbeans123

This shampoo & conditioner set are miracle workers.

I have absolutely mad hair. Always really dry, with a straw like texture, constantly tangles which means I never brush it because when I do it goes frizzy. Long, wavy but straight but curly. Seriously mental.

After using this shampoo & conditioner it was soft, sleek, shiny... everything the bottle promises. That NEVER happens with shampoo with me. I think a lot of people expect this product to straighten your hair. It doesn't do that. It does make it softer though. Not completely de-tangled but definitely more manageable than before.

Thanks L'Oreal!