November 24, 2014 | 953 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have well, what I say is horrible, distressed, dry, over-processed hair, tends to frizz out more often than not and this shampoo, along with the conditioner does really smooth my frizzy hair down. I love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by DonnaSuji

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Instead of writing 3 separate reviews I am going to review the Shampoo, Conditioner and Humidity Defying Leave in cream. One word for 3 products HORRIBLE!!
Know that before you use these products it is going to make your hair greasy, flat and the smell is terrible. The leave in cream smells like crayons and I am not kidding. It didn't control the frizz in my hair at all. It left my hair color brassy looking, flat and greasy. I had to rewash and dry my hair and at that point it still didn't come out of my hair. I am going to stick with my Sleek and Shine products which leave my hair the way I want it frizz less and manageable. I wouldn't even give it 1 rating if I didn't have to... BIG FAT ZERO. It took almost 3 days of washing to get this product out of my hair and back to normal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Iím in the search of shampoo and conditioner to ease my fizzy hair without breaking a bank. After reading some great reviews, I gave this a try. I've used this conjunction with their conditioner.

This worked pretty well the first time I used it, after that it didn't work well anymore. I don't know what it is as I havenít changed anything else on my hair, but that's what this product did.

The good thing about this is I loose less hair than usual shampoo. I think itís to do with sulfate free formula.

The texture is very runny and often I would pour more than required. The squeeze bottle makes it worst, I had to store it upside down to avoid any accident spill.

No plan to repurchase it given there was no help on fizzy hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by brend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the travel size shampoo and conditioner to try out. Both smells good, the shampoo is sulfate free, the conditioner is silicone free, and unfortunately one of the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried. The shampoo does not lather well and the conditioner was not "heavy" or "creamy" enough for my wavy, thick and dry (regularly coloured to hide greys) hair (likely because it had no silicones). Post wash, my hair felt even more stiff, dry and possibly made my waves stand out even more! Couldn't wait till another

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by 4lafleur

My hair is ombre'd and so the ends of my hair are super dry, brittle and feels like a stay of hay.
After using this shampoo my hair feels very smooth and silky. There is absolutely no frizz in combination with the conditioner. I usually have to use this twice when I shower because of all the product in my hair. After that, my hair feels very clean and looks shiny. I love that it's SLS free because I am allergic and they dont test on animals with this line of haircare. I would definitely purchase again.

Only thing though is that the formula is very runny and so the product comes out of the packaging almost like water...no big deal for me though since the formula works wonderfully on my thick Asian hair :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by dollienanayolim

This shampoo is very moisturising to my hair! The texture is thick and it is creamy. It foams up quite a lot but the suds are smooth and makes my bdry hair feel so nourished. My hair is overprocessed and hence, the hair ends are dry and frizzy. I have no problem controlling frizz with this shampoo! I mix and match this shampoo with a keratin conditioner and it works great! Will be trying their conditioner from the eversleek line soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Lizzifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo because of what it promised and the smell, which I LOVE, but find that it really weighs my hair down and on many occasions even after intense rinsing I'm still left with a patch of un-rinsed shampoo somewhere on my head that looks greasy and feels disgusting. The smell stays in your hair which I love, and the conditioner is wionderful, but the shampoo, not so much. I think the problem lies with the formula being so thick; either that or I have no idea how to properly rub shampoo into my hair (which is possible).

I don't find that my hair is any more sleek than usual after using this product, and if it is it's because of the weight of the formula's residue on my hair. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I definitely don't use it every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetleila

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

The worst "shampoo" I have ever used!!! Hair greasy the next day (I have dry hair). Does not lather AT ALL like the other sulfate-free Loreal shampoos. Called Loreal to check if it was a faulty lot- conditioner instead of shampoo, very rude customer service, told it doesn't lather as sulfate free, even though directions on bottle say "masage into a thick lather". Still not sure if it was faulty, told to take it back to the store and have them check. Definitely will not buy again. RUBBISH!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This is okay, but for me it doesn't smooth my hair or control frizz. It lathers quite well and cleans my hair, but it didn't do much else and I wanted to see some results from some of the anti frizz claims.

UPDATE:
This is worse than I thought. I realised it was making my hair greasy, almost leaving a residue after I use it. Gross! Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This shampoo sucks.. And i'm not really easy to disappoint.
My hair is thick, wavy-ish and naturally dry (and damaged).

I thought this shampoo would be perf and I bought the conditioner too. The conditioner is okay (but weird in consistensy), but this shampoo is sooo bad. It leaves my hair dry, but greasy at the same time. It doesn't lather no matter what, and it leaves my scalp fealing sticky!!! I like the no sulphate consept, but it just doesn't work here.