January 30, 2015 | 1979 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

It did help with my frizz a lot.
The scent was pretty generic and cheap smellingbut it's not strong and does not linger.
(the conditioner has a completely different scent and is horrid smelling)
It is very runny so the squeeze tube is completely a bad idea.
It does not lather that much but it was plenty to cleanse very well.
My hair felt softer and conditioned right away after rinsing.
Was quite suprised in the morning, after using both the shampoo and conditioner the night before, all the little frizzies on the top layer of my hair and crown were 90%, maybe a even a bit more, smoothed! It was not 100% but so far I have never tried anything has been.
My hair was soft and shiny and the frizz was definitely a lot better I could even go without adding a smoothing serum or any other product.
My hair was not weighed down but it did have the look as if I had added product to it but it felt fine and not greasy.
All in all I rate it a 4 because it worked very well but I am not a fan of the price for a small bottle, the packaging, or the scent.
I would repurchase but I think I would also dread it at the same time :/
Very pleased with the over all results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:29:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best shampoo ever tried

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 11:46:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the formula of this silicone and sulfate free shampoo. What I do not care for is the strong fragrance that lingers all day. I have fine, dry hair and this shampoo lathers well, rinses clean and does not dry out my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by BrittanyMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-I accidentally picked this product up looking for residue free shampoo because i was adding a few dreadlocks to my hair-
It's a couple dollars more than the shampoo i normally buy but it's well worth the money. It doesn't sud up much unlike your average shampoo which is nice and It smells wonderful too. This is only the second drugstore shampoo i have purchased that has left my hair smooth without even using conditioner!!! If you have dry damaged hair this is well worth your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have well, what I say is horrible, distressed, dry, over-processed hair, tends to frizz out more often than not and this shampoo, along with the conditioner does really smooth my frizzy hair down. I love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by DonnaSuji

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Instead of writing 3 separate reviews I am going to review the Shampoo, Conditioner and Humidity Defying Leave in cream. One word for 3 products HORRIBLE!!
Know that before you use these products it is going to make your hair greasy, flat and the smell is terrible. The leave in cream smells like crayons and I am not kidding. It didn't control the frizz in my hair at all. It left my hair color brassy looking, flat and greasy. I had to rewash and dry my hair and at that point it still didn't come out of my hair. I am going to stick with my Sleek and Shine products which leave my hair the way I want it frizz less and manageable. I wouldn't even give it 1 rating if I didn't have to... BIG FAT ZERO. It took almost 3 days of washing to get this product out of my hair and back to normal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Iím in the search of shampoo and conditioner to ease my fizzy hair without breaking a bank. After reading some great reviews, I gave this a try. I've used this conjunction with their conditioner.

This worked pretty well the first time I used it, after that it didn't work well anymore. I don't know what it is as I havenít changed anything else on my hair, but that's what this product did.

The good thing about this is I loose less hair than usual shampoo. I think itís to do with sulfate free formula.

The texture is very runny and often I would pour more than required. The squeeze bottle makes it worst, I had to store it upside down to avoid any accident spill.

No plan to repurchase it given there was no help on fizzy hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by brend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the travel size shampoo and conditioner to try out. Both smells good, the shampoo is sulfate free, the conditioner is silicone free, and unfortunately one of the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried. The shampoo does not lather well and the conditioner was not "heavy" or "creamy" enough for my wavy, thick and dry (regularly coloured to hide greys) hair (likely because it had no silicones). Post wash, my hair felt even more stiff, dry and possibly made my waves stand out even more! Couldn't wait till another

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by 4lafleur

My hair is ombre'd and so the ends of my hair are super dry, brittle and feels like a stay of hay.
After using this shampoo my hair feels very smooth and silky. There is absolutely no frizz in combination with the conditioner. I usually have to use this twice when I shower because of all the product in my hair. After that, my hair feels very clean and looks shiny. I love that it's SLS free because I am allergic and they dont test on animals with this line of haircare. I would definitely purchase again.

Only thing though is that the formula is very runny and so the product comes out of the packaging almost like water...no big deal for me though since the formula works wonderfully on my thick Asian hair :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by dollienanayolim

This shampoo is very moisturising to my hair! The texture is thick and it is creamy. It foams up quite a lot but the suds are smooth and makes my bdry hair feel so nourished. My hair is overprocessed and hence, the hair ends are dry and frizzy. I have no problem controlling frizz with this shampoo! I mix and match this shampoo with a keratin conditioner and it works great! Will be trying their conditioner from the eversleek line soon!