September 2, 2014 | 1861 users online

Polishes - Victoria's Secret - Roses are Red

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect shade of red for my super-pale skin. It is GORGEOUS!!! And it is also very chip resistant, I was really suprised. I usually turn to OPI for chip resistance, but this is my absolute perfect red and quite comparable to OPI.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 7:18:00 PM More reviews by vitaminwater

I remember buying this along with my other favorite Frankly Scarlet which is a darker red. My boyfriend says he likes the Roses are Red better but I bought them both because I loved both colors. Roses are Red is such a Beautiful color and I don't mind having to care for my nails often because all Red nail colors require more attention and I do my own nails anyways. I never know how long it takes to dry because I do my nails before bed and fall asleep... lol then wake up and they are dry by morning time.
I do love this but I know I'll never buy it again because it is way too expansive and Im not as careless with my money like I was when I bought it years ago. I do plan to use it all because the color is great for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Redd

This is a beautiful classic red with no shimmer. It's deep and doesn't thicken on application like other nail polishes. Two coats over a good base and a coat of topcoat give long wear to this really nice polish. Another staple Red.