October 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Moisturizers - MAC - Complete Comfort Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ASH1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially, I was at MAC being helped finding lipstick. The SA noticed that I have super dry skin that is also sensitive and acne-prone, so upon checkout she gave me a generous sample jar of this creme. I didn't think much of it at the time, but over the next couple days as I used it overnight, my skin saw a dramatic difference. The redness was gone, I stopped flaking and it just overall looked healthier! When I ran out of the sample tub a couple weeks later and went back to using my previous moisturizer, my skin reverted back to.. being hella thirsty lol. I made the plunge to buy the full product and am satisfied. I only use very tiny amounts at a time, so I honestly can see this tub lasting me at least another year and a half.

It might be too heavy for normal and oily skin types, but if you are constantly dry, then give this creme a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Vane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer, best I have ever tried yet. I rated 4 because of the perfume, I would say "smell". It's smell like ashtray. I would purchase again if the scent is changed. Not purchasing another ashtray. Ask for a sample and try it, don't do like I did and buy just because is a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this cream because I have a friend who has the most BEAUTIFUL skin ever and has gone through jars and jars of this stuff. First, I think this product smells like a dream Ė it smells like the Fix+ spray which I love. Consistency is nice, and sleek packaging. It did a great job at moisturizing my skin, BUT I have noticed my skin is slightly more congested since using it. For this reason, I have to knock it down a few lippies and rate this as a no purchase. However, I definitely do think this is worth a try Ė itís a great basic all around cream, suitable for a wide variety of skin types, and may work as well for you as it does for my friend. As another reviewer mentioned, I donít believe this would be good for super oily or super dry skins.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been using for a month now. It has a light fragrance and light pink shade, it is a thicker creme and comes in a jar with a twist off cap. I love this for winter, super rich and moisturizing. No residue left behind and makeup applies well on top. Will repurchase for the dry winter months.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by HopeJoyShine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful when you first apply it. It feels luxuriously rich but it isn't at all. It's a comfort feeling but it dehydrates skin. My skin looks crepey after 2 days of wearing this.So I stopped using it and my skin is back to normal again. They use to have good skincare but they always discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Complete comfort cream is just a nice all round moisturiser which i think would work well for all but extremely oily or extremely dry skin . I am onto my 3rd tub of this, i use it morning and night over serum and feel the texture is just right . Rich enough for night time but sinks in properly so not to disrupt my makeup during the day .This feels moisturising and gentle on the skin . I think i will try something different next time to break things up , but complete comfort cream is definitely a go to

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why does this creme have so little reviews? It's just GORGEOUS, grab some samples, ladies! This creme is so lovely, and smells lightly of floral and other pretty things. I have fine lines under my eyes and while nothing will permanently fix that (but the knife or needle) this is a damn close fix! This is so hydrating and works beautifully under primer and/or makeup. A little goes a long way with this - if you get a sample filled.. And wish to cover your whole face once per day, the sample will last you about 7 days. I will stay loyal to this product, I've gone through SO many different brands but it all stops here. Finally!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like using this for night time - it smells so good and my skin feels great, drinks it right up. I wish it was in a pump bottle though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by CrazyTinnie

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing MAC's moisturizer because I was stuck on Clinique and Kiehl's for so long. But I decided to try something a little different. I was watching JulieG713 on youtube and I noticed she kept raving about the Comfort Creme, so I decided to go to MAC and try it. I asked the girl at the counter which is a good moisturizer for my normal to combo skin and she said the comfort creme. It smells amazing and feels refreshing. Not thick at all. It just soaks in your skin and best of all.. its not sticky! You don't have to wait for it to dry or anything. Not greasy.. what more can you ask for? The scent is amazing. Have I said that? haha. I will be purchasing this again. Maybe I will try this on my hands and elbows. haha!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Roseelise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've gone through lots of different moisturizers because my skin is dry and I can't ever find one that keep my skin hydrated for more than a few hours or so until I used this. Almost all my makeup is Mac, but this lotion is by far my favorite product. You barely need any at all to cover your entire face and it doesn't leave your skin looking shiny. I use it every night before I go to sleep and never wake up with dry skin anymore. It is definitely worth the money. It leaves your skin feeling very silky and hydrated. I will never buy another moisturizer again!