April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Moisturizers - MAC - Complete Comfort Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been using for a month now. It has a light fragrance and light pink shade, it is a thicker creme and comes in a jar with a twist off cap. I love this for winter, super rich and moisturizing. No residue left behind and makeup applies well on top. Will repurchase for the dry winter months.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by HopeJoyShine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful when you first apply it. It feels luxuriously rich but it isn't at all. It's a comfort feeling but it dehydrates skin. My skin looks crepey after 2 days of wearing this.So I stopped using it and my skin is back to normal again. They use to have good skincare but they always discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Complete comfort cream is just a nice all round moisturiser which i think would work well for all but extremely oily or extremely dry skin . I am onto my 3rd tub of this, i use it morning and night over serum and feel the texture is just right . Rich enough for night time but sinks in properly so not to disrupt my makeup during the day .This feels moisturising and gentle on the skin . I think i will try something different next time to break things up , but complete comfort cream is definitely a go to

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why does this creme have so little reviews? It's just GORGEOUS, grab some samples, ladies! This creme is so lovely, and smells lightly of floral and other pretty things. I have fine lines under my eyes and while nothing will permanently fix that (but the knife or needle) this is a damn close fix! This is so hydrating and works beautifully under primer and/or makeup. A little goes a long way with this - if you get a sample filled.. And wish to cover your whole face once per day, the sample will last you about 7 days. I will stay loyal to this product, I've gone through SO many different brands but it all stops here. Finally!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like using this for night time - it smells so good and my skin feels great, drinks it right up. I wish it was in a pump bottle though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by CrazyTinnie

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing MAC's moisturizer because I was stuck on Clinique and Kiehl's for so long. But I decided to try something a little different. I was watching JulieG713 on youtube and I noticed she kept raving about the Comfort Creme, so I decided to go to MAC and try it. I asked the girl at the counter which is a good moisturizer for my normal to combo skin and she said the comfort creme. It smells amazing and feels refreshing. Not thick at all. It just soaks in your skin and best of all.. its not sticky! You don't have to wait for it to dry or anything. Not greasy.. what more can you ask for? The scent is amazing. Have I said that? haha. I will be purchasing this again. Maybe I will try this on my hands and elbows. haha!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Roseelise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've gone through lots of different moisturizers because my skin is dry and I can't ever find one that keep my skin hydrated for more than a few hours or so until I used this. Almost all my makeup is Mac, but this lotion is by far my favorite product. You barely need any at all to cover your entire face and it doesn't leave your skin looking shiny. I use it every night before I go to sleep and never wake up with dry skin anymore. It is definitely worth the money. It leaves your skin feeling very silky and hydrated. I will never buy another moisturizer again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does calm down redness a little bit and then the redness comes back which is a thumbs down. Its a little moisturising but not that moisturising for dry skin. I may repurchase

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I have repurchased this moisturizer several times. It makes my skin feel wonderful! I keep it in the refrigerator and use it every morning. It makes my face feel hydrated and is just the right consistency to soak in and make a great base for my primer and make up. This moisturizer is as good as any other higher priced one I have used. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

I've been using this product for around 3 months now. Having read the reviews on here i decided to take a chance as the majority are good with a few exceptions. I'm glad i did, because this is one of the BEST creams i've used and it annoys me that the negative reviews on here are due to negligence rather than a fault of the product.

E.g the cream developed a fishy smell? i've had mine for 4 months almost and mine smells great, i can only assume you didn't store it in the right place/temp. Secondly, you put a cream on your entire face knowing you have sensitive skin before doing a swatch sample? It's your skin thats the problem not the cream, i don't mean that offensivly as you've had an adverse reaction, which most haven't and wont have.

Okay, onto my experience, i'm prone to bad breakouts myself and i use this product as a night cream an strobe cream during the day, this works great for leaving you with silky skin, it's so soothing and calming and works great with a serum. You only need about as much as the nail on your middle finger and thats enough for your entire face. I find its better to use less of a product that too much.

How it works is it sits on the skin at first and sinks in within mintues but leaves you with super soft skin, even complexion and a nice, hm, not shie, but glow. :-)

I wake up in the morning and my skin feels lovely, ive never had a breakout via this cream and for the price i think its totally worth it, much better ingredients than that of la mer, or la prairie!. its a shame that macs skincare is so overshadowed by its makeup, it's equally amazing, i find the majority of their skincare products do wonders not just for me but for my friends who've tried them too.

I hope this helps, and sorry if my comments on other reviews seem harsh, i just hate the way a rating goes down on a great product when its not the product that's at fault, as it puts people off and they miss out on good skincare! remember, always do a skin swatch if you have sensitive skin before purchasing! or better yet get a sample, i always say, if they wont let you try, don't buy, especially with expensive skincare and mac are great for handing out samples :)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No