MAC Complete Comfort Creme

4.1

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] DIMETHICONE [] CETYL ESTERS [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE [] MYRISTYL MYRISTATE [] ALEURITES MOLUCCANA (KUKUI) SEED OIL [] POLYPERFLUOROMETHYLISOPROPYL ETHER [] ISONONYL ISONONANOATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] HYPNEA MUSCIFORMIS (ALGAE) EXTRACT [] GELLIDIELA ACEROSA (ALGAE) EXTRACT [] ALGAE EXTRACT [] COLA NITIDA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT [] SELAGINELLA TAMARISCINA (SPIKE MOSS) EXTRACT [] HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE [] POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT [] HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT [] MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT [] CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT [] CITRUS RETICULATA (TANGERINE) PEEL EXTRACT [] PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) JUICE EXTRACT [] ASPARAGOPSIS ARMATA EXTRACT [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN [] ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE [] MYRISTYL LAURATE [] ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE [] SORBITOL [] PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] GLYCINE [] SUCROSE [] CYCLODEXTRIN [] CARBOMER [] ACRYLAMIDES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 20 [] SORBITAN LAURATE [] LINOLENIC ACID [] LINOLEIC ACID [] NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID [] POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] PEG-100 STEARATE [] BEHENYL ALCOHOL [] PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYDROXIDE [] MYRISTYL ALCOHOL [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/3/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a long time, I've been looking for a moisturizer that was fairly thick and would make my skin feel dewy all day. So glad the SA at the MAC counter recommended this product! It's not a heavy cream and isn't oily, but keeps my skin hydrated all day. Definitely recommend.

on 11/8/2014 2:34:00 PM

I can't stress enough how amazing this cream is. I suffer from dry/oily skin. After a couple days of using this my skin tone looked amazing and the condition of my skin evened out. I put it on every morning and every night. I also suffered from acne. I noticed after using this creme it cleared up significantly. The other creme I was using was clogging my pores apparently. I will forever buy this creme!

on 10/24/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently switched from a well known yellow moisturizer to MAC comfort creme after I noticed that my usual moisturizer wasn't doing the trick anymore. I had heard good things about MAC's skincare line, so I decided to give it a try.

So far, so good! I have moderate adult acne with combination skin, so at first I was worried about breakouts, but nothing has happened yet...knock on wood. I love the fact that it's a thicker cream and it goes on smoothly, and absorbs in seconds. It does have a light perfume, which I'm still adjusting to, but it's not overpowering at all. I do wish that it came with a little 'scoop' because I don't love the idea of dipping my fingers in the tub, but oh well, maybe they'll add one in the future?

Basically, I really like this product. I took off one lippy for overall rating because it is expensive, and the packaging isn't my ideal. Otherwise, it's a great cream, especially if you have combination to dry skin like me.

on 8/2/2014 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Initially, I was at MAC being helped finding lipstick. The SA noticed that I have super dry skin that is also sensitive and acne-prone, so upon checkout she gave me a generous sample jar of this creme. I didn't think much of it at the time, but over the next couple days as I used it overnight, my skin saw a dramatic difference. The redness was gone, I stopped flaking and it just overall looked healthier! When I ran out of the sample tub a couple weeks later and went back to using my previous moisturizer, my skin reverted back to.. being hella thirsty lol. I made the plunge to buy the full product and am satisfied. I only use very tiny amounts at a time, so I honestly can see this tub lasting me at least another year and a half.

It might be too heavy for normal and oily skin types, but if you are constantly dry, then give this creme a try!

on 7/28/2014 1:54:00 AM

I love this moisturizer, best I have ever tried yet. I rated 4 because of the perfume, I would say "smell". It's smell like ashtray. I would purchase again if the scent is changed. Not purchasing another ashtray. Ask for a sample and try it, don't do like I did and buy just because is a good product.

on 6/25/2014 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I purchased this cream because I have a friend who has the most BEAUTIFUL skin ever and has gone through jars and jars of this stuff. First, I think this product smells like a dream Ė it smells like the Fix+ spray which I love. Consistency is nice, and sleek packaging. It did a great job at moisturizing my skin, BUT I have noticed my skin is slightly more congested since using it. For this reason, I have to knock it down a few lippies and rate this as a no purchase. However, I definitely do think this is worth a try Ė itís a great basic all around cream, suitable for a wide variety of skin types, and may work as well for you as it does for my friend. As another reviewer mentioned, I donít believe this would be good for super oily or super dry skins.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Been using for a month now. It has a light fragrance and light pink shade, it is a thicker creme and comes in a jar with a twist off cap. I love this for winter, super rich and moisturizing. No residue left behind and makeup applies well on top. Will repurchase for the dry winter months.

on 11/24/2013 2:02:00 PM

Beautiful when you first apply it. It feels luxuriously rich but it isn't at all. It's a comfort feeling but it dehydrates skin. My skin looks crepey after 2 days of wearing this.So I stopped using it and my skin is back to normal again. They use to have good skincare but they always discontinue it.

Complete comfort cream is just a nice all round moisturiser which i think would work well for all but extremely oily or extremely dry skin . I am onto my 3rd tub of this, i use it morning and night over serum and feel the texture is just right . Rich enough for night time but sinks in properly so not to disrupt my makeup during the day .This feels moisturising and gentle on the skin . I think i will try something different next time to break things up , but complete comfort cream is definitely a go to

on 3/8/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Why does this creme have so little reviews? It's just GORGEOUS, grab some samples, ladies! This creme is so lovely, and smells lightly of floral and other pretty things. I have fine lines under my eyes and while nothing will permanently fix that (but the knife or needle) this is a damn close fix! This is so hydrating and works beautifully under primer and/or makeup. A little goes a long way with this - if you get a sample filled.. And wish to cover your whole face once per day, the sample will last you about 7 days. I will stay loyal to this product, I've gone through SO many different brands but it all stops here. Finally!

Popular Moisturizers