January 29, 2015 | 1110 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 2:12:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i have this blush in natural and in rose--they are the only blushes i use. both colors are beautiful and the texture of the product is very nice. the packaging is super cute as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush! I personally think it's expensive as I don't have a lot of money but I would definitely purchase it again. It gives the most beautiful colour, the packaging is so adorable and cute I love it, it blends well and I love the shimmer to it. Definitely my favourite blush so far as it gives such a healthy and beautiful glow

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush! It smells a lil sweet but not overpowering. Comes in adorable case that is pink and sturdy with a brush on the underside, although I do not use the brush. Color payoff is great depending on the amount used. Blending seems to be fine and it didn't fade throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

HG material here. Incredible and most useful blush I own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Too shimmery and I was not happy with the color. Does not blend out nicely and looks fake on the skin. The only reason I gave it 3lippies is because I like the idea of it, and I love the scent and the design.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by MakeupjunkieRN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First physicians formula blush I've tried. Beautiful color and finish... Usually use when I have minimal makeup. Nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this two days ago and i absolutely love it! I was contemplating between this and the rose, but i ended up getting this instead. I've seen multiple reviews about its horrid brush that comes with it, but i actually quite like the brush. It wasn't harsh on my skin at all and i felt that it really helped limit the amount of blush that actually went on your skin - it aided in controlling how much product. The blush lasted the whole day on me. It is buildable in terms of pigmentation. Rose, i would say is for darker and tanner skin toned individuals. I have those yellowy asian skin tones and i'm not pale either. And two swipes of this product was enough to provide a natural colour.

The only downside is probably the packaging. Its cute and everything but i dislike how the brush is placed on the bottom of the product. It makes the particles powder from the blush fall everywhere. The price is decent cause this is in Australia and as per usual, everything in Australia is more costly than it is in other countries. I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by watsonsmummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this blush for several weeks now and I really like it. I have aging, combination, acne-prone, fair skin, NW20, Revlon Colorstay Sand Beige. If I had bought this based on the "Happy Booster" marketing I would be sorely disappointed because there is no scent whatsoever. But I'm OK with that. The product applies nicely, stays put, isn't shimmery or pore-magnifying, doesn't go orange on me, and doesn't break me out.

I'm not crazy about the packaging. The little brush is unnecessary and the compartment for it just creates extra bulk.

Overall, a really nice blush that I would re-purchase. Rite Aid has PF on sale for 40% off so it's a good time to try it. I bought the Sexy Booster bronzer tonight for $8.35.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A little pricey but the packaging is so freaking adorable that it's worth it to me. I got this in the color Pink and I think it's a wonderful frosty color for when I want to look glowy but not as if I just spent all day out in the cold. Sure it's more on the sheer side but that's where I find it's "frost" comes from. The "Mood Boosting" abilities it claims to have is just a cute gimmick. Honestly anyone who bought this product for that purpose is just ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I got this originally as a blush but it's much too shimmery as a blush, so I use it as a great highlighter. It has a nice pink tone to it and works well with my cool-toned skin. I have also used this as an eye shadow and it looks very natural.

When I use it as it is intended it comes off as very shimmery and just too light. The packaging is a bit bulky as with all PF packaging but is very cute with hearts. The colors are a mosaic pattern in hearts all around the pan.