December 21, 2014 | 1534 users online

Loose Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Pebbles

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by gleonce

I found this in the UK at TK Maxx...I'd seen in it the states but never tried and it was 4 so thought why not. I love it! I have quite blotchy skin, and mainly use BB or CC creams for day time makeup - I sweep this over with a kabuki brush, then contour and blush and it gave my skin a great glow and really evened it out. Going to stock up before it disappears again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

It doesn't do what it says because it doesn't correct color. Infact, i find this too shimmery to use as an all over face powder, but it doesnt work wonderfully as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by michellelindsey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product. I got it at Ocean State Job Lot for $4 which wasn't too expensive that I'd have a big loss in case it didn't work. I have a very red skin tone and it lightened it a bit. It's a nice light powder that illuminates and makes my skin look a little bit shimmery in the sunlight. I also loved the packaging. The little compartment is super easy to carry around for midday makeup corrections. I like the brush better than the poof but the poof is good for evening it out once it's on your face. Overall, I'd buy this product again if it was on sale somewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by hMFdeeezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soo I gave this product a 2 because it doesn't correct anything on my skin like it said it would. I also gave it a 2 instead of a 0 because even though it may not correct, but it gives a kind of nice finish over my foundation. I bought it for 8 dollars and for that price i was not satisfied at allll . I think this would be better for a more fair tone or a dark mediumish color

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by alex155

One word: terrible. I was drawn to this product based on the claim that it is correcting, however this product does not help even out my skin tone in the slightest bit.I have oily skin and I find that the shimmer in this product exaggerates the look of it; it makes me shiny beyond belief. I suppose one could use this as a pretty highlighter, but it's supposed to be corrective and that is my issue with this product. Simply put, it's a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jababy3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like this. I only use this for my mid day touch up...the time of day when your makeup starts looking not so fresh. I apply it with my Bambuki brush all over my face and it gives my face a pick me up. I don't find it shimmery at all...just a nice nonchalant glow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i rarely if ever give bad reviews, and i really didnt want to on this product, but PF promises so much and delivers so little.
i bought this 75% off, so im sure its discontinued, and i'm not really surprised. it promises to cover imperfections and brighten your skin. but what i dont understand is how could something so shimmery cover imperfections? putting shimmer on a pimple only makes it stand out more! so actually what i did was pick out all the green 'pebbles' and put them.. away. after applying moisturizer i gave this the ultimate test... putting it on without foundation. i have a pretty uneven skin town that is somewhat dry and blotchy. i have some acne scars on my chin and a few other redder areas on my cheeks. the one positive thing about this product is that it did brighten my naked face and gave it a bit of dewy-ness. it makes a decent all over face highlighter/shimmer that will definitely come in handy.
for 3 bucks it's not bad. full price is ridiculous. i want so badly to like this line because of it being mineral makeup and all, but the products i have tried are nothing spectacular and definitely not worth the price. and for some reason all their applicators suck.
overall.. if you can get it on clearance it's worth a shot as it seems to work differently for different people.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this 75% off, so i think it ended up being like two or three bucks, totally worth it for the price. There are not a lot of pebbles, that said, they are thick and if you crushed them into a loose powder you would have a lot of product. I like this because it has a luminousity without shininess that suits me. i wear it over spf 50 PF tinted mousturizer that i also got 75% off. id prob buy again but not at full price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I bought this for 75% off from CVS. I bought this as a highlighter. It doesn't work as well as my Revlon Brighten but it's nice and subtle for daytime. I have to admit that I'd would never pay full price for this but it's definitely worth a couple of bucks.

*EDIT - After using this for a couple of weeks I must say I have fallen in love with this product. I love the luminosity that it gives me without glitter. I would pay full price for this and will probably have too as I went back to CVS the next day to get more and they were all gone. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by joy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this at Ulta for $13.99 with a $5 coupon I had, so really I paid $8.99. I had heard so much about the Guerlain meotorites, and was hoping this was a cheap dupe for them. First, there doesn't seem to be much product in the container, and considering you're paying $14 for a drugstore item, you would think there would be a little more product. In the container there are just enough pebbles to cover the bottom. Then there is a giant blue puff on top of the pebbles to keep them in their place so they don't shake around. On top of the puff is a little ribbon where a cheap multicolored brush fits. I haven't even bothered to use it to apply the pebbles. It seems thin and scratchy. I use a face brush of my own to apply the pebbles. They give my skin a nice sheer glow, but nothing too amazing. I was hoping for a little bit more than just a little sparkle and glow.