August 1, 2014 | 1843 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Zeandra

Smells good, isn't sticky, easy to apply!

I use this with the John Frieda Dream Curl Shampoo and Conditioner and it works amazing. I have shoulder length curly hair and it keeps my curls together and tamed. It gives it a nice oomph and looks super beachy
I usually spray it in my hair when it's damp. Once I spray it in I DO NOT touch my hair and I let it air dry.
I def recommend this product for curly and wavy hair for a beach look.
JUST DONT TOUCH YOUR HAIR UNTIL ITS DRY AND YOU'LL BE SET :)

$17 it's a tiny bottle which is a bummer cause I use it everyday. Wish it was bigger for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by retrospeck414

This is the only thing that will give my wavy hair the scrunched look! I pair it with the Redken Wool Shake 08 and then scrunch a little. Looks amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This doesn't work for me. The scent is just nice but, while I realize it's a texturizing spray, it just made my hair nasty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

Instead of making me look like I had been at the beach this made me look like I went to the carnival. My hair looked and felt like cotton candy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I hate to bring this down or anything but this is some of the most pointless hair care I've ever bought. Based on what Youtube gurus were saying, I expected it to encourage the natural wave I have to pop. Nope. All this does is make my hair smell pretty. $17 for scented hair. Yippie. I do own hair perfume so if that's what people want fine, they need to market it as straight up hair perfume, not hair perfume/texturizer.

For me, this made my hair look dull and blah. I'll be returning it.

It does smell wonderful though. So if you're just after a hair perfume that may make your hair look a little lackluster, have at it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by tigger2512

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was a great texturizer...i have very fine long hair and it actually made my hair feel thicker and heavier.
The smell was fantastic...someone actually asked me what kind of perfume i was wearing...coming from the gym i wasn't wearing any.
The main problems i have with this product are it's expensive for such a small bottle and the worst part is there's some waste because as someone else said it doesn't spray out...it comes out in a stream...if i would not have read that post before buying it i probably would have returned it thinking the nozzle was broke.
Why anyone would make a bottle like this that does not spray out makes no sense at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by misseattle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

soooo disappointed! I read a lot of good reviews on another site and it just didn't deliver for me. I have fine, long curly processed hair that has gotten straighter with length, was looking for something to "wave it up". This product was just STICKY and I didn't see any definition in the curl or wave. I've made the "at home" sea spray salt and my own stuff works better. Only redeeming factor is the scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

I received a 4oz bottle of this in a sample set of the new Nature's Rescue line. This is my favorite product in the line. The smell is amazing, I would totally buy it in a perfume or body spray if they made one. I am not sure it being released every time I touch my hair but I do smell it during the day, in a subtle not overpowering way.
As a texturizer it seems to be like a very very light hold spray gel. I have wavy/frizzy hair.. so I use them when my hair is wet to add a little extra hold, and I am now using it for my second day hair. Typically I put my second day hair in a ponytail... using this I can wear it down, spray, scrunch, and it looks decent :) I will be repurchasing this!
The only thing I would chang is the way it sprays out of the bottle.. it comes out in almost a stream, I would much prefer a fine mist!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Zandiland710

So I received a sample of this and loved the smell so I went into my salon and bought a bottle. The product claims to release this amazing smell whenever touched and it additionally works as a texturizer. First of all the bottle is small for the price. When I got it home I tried it out right away. It sprays in a stream not a mist which was dissappointing to me because I can't spray it directly into my hair. I have been spraying it into my palm with a dab of john freida frizz-eaze and then smoothing it over my finished hairstyle. It seems to control flyaways better than just with the frizz-eaze alone. That said, I don't really think the touch release formula does it's job. I don't notice that my hair smells any better during the day (my opinion, didn't ask my husband)than it did before and touching it makes no difference. Might be a good option for a gym bag though as it does make my hair smell delightful initially. I love this scent. I want a perfume that smells the same.