October 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Cleansers - Make Up For Ever - So Divine

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dodobat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that there are so far no reviews on this fabulous product! I have dry dehydrated skin that is extremely sensitive. I was using DHC and Shu Uemura cleansing oil previously to remove my facial makeup and they all clogged my pores. I then switched to Lancome's Galatee confort cleansing milk and although that one was marketed for dry skins, it stung my skin so badly.

Just when I thought I was about to give up, I was recommended this product by the MUFE SA. Initially I was skeptical as MUFE is famous for their cosmetics but surely not their skincare? I was proven wrong after my first usage of this cleansing cream. This is the most gentle cream yet effective makeup remover I have used thus far. It does get rid of waterproof makeup (I have tested it with MUFE's waterproof Aqua creams and it works very well) yet it still leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised and best of all it did not clog my pores! So far I have used it twice and I have not had any breakouts from it. Usually I get really bad breakouts the next morning after I wash my face with DHC's cleansing oil the previous night. So far no scary breakouts in the morning which is good!

The only thing I don't like is the packaging. They previously packaged it in a nice squeezy tube but have recently changed it to a round plastic tub that comes with a spatula. What I do is I scoop a dollop of the product with the spatula and massage it on my face for about 2-3 minutes to remove all my face makeup. I then wet a cotton pad slightly and use it to wipe off the cleansing cream. Its a pretty pricey product but if it works well im willing to fork out the extra $$ for it! Another excellent product from MUFE. Bravo Dany! :)