April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by jadietnguyen

i have short asian eyelashes and this product is the best mascara ever. Beats my tarte one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by newtonviolet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty tube for a mascara. Now, on to the product performance: I cannot recommend this mascara. This mascara doesn't amplify my eyelashes whatsoever! There is a massive rubber brush which places product at the base, lid, and tightline, creating a thickening of my eyeliner, then coats each lash in black. I have short, curly lashes. The thick black eyeliner and appearance of only my longest lashes is unbalanced, is not a "look." I can work on it with a softening lid color over top near my lash line, then amplify my lashes with Clinique High Impact in black. My lashes require more bristle action than the Physician's Formula product delivers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I personally love very long lashes. I have pretty full lashes, that are a pretty good length, this mascara pretty much doesn't do anything except for make them black. I accidentally bought Covergirls Clump Crusher in brown instead of black, I love the way it makes my lashes look but I hate the color, so I put one coat of this over it to make it black. Mostly just to get rid of it because I have had it forever. If you want a natural look or have incredibly short, sparse lashes this might be for you, but it's not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish I had read the reviews on this before I bought this. I purchased this because I was drawn to the packaging- BAD IDEA! Plus- it was basically free after some coupons and CVS bucks. Don't buy this mascara-I had bad raccoon eyes in a matter of two hours. Not cool.

PRO: Packaged nicely- family kept asking me what the "leaf" in the closet for for. SHINY & GREEN!

CON: EVERYTHING ELSE> Poor formula, smudges like a mo-fo, didn't do anything for length, volume, etc. Don't bother with this, seriously. Trust me-I'm a very sad panda after wearing this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by narya12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff never completely dries! I have long lashes that curl up naturally and the stuff was all over my brow bone area an hour later! Thank goodness I got it for free considering how expensive it is. I'll give it a 2 for being organic and for going on nicely & looking decent initially. Just don't blink. Ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is unique but the brush isn't.
Usually rubber bristles poke at my eyes but this didn't.
You can layer multiple layers to achieve length and volume without clumping.
It smudges really badly! At least it comes off easily with water so you don't need makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst mascara I've EVER tried. My lashes looked like absolute hell after application and a few hours later it migrated all over my my under eye area. I'm returning it to CVS, pronto.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing JUMBO about this mascara whatsoever. It NEVER dries.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by PinkRedPurple

I bought this mascara after listening to Tati of GlamLifeGuru rave for months about this mascara....and I hate it. It is SO WET and never dries all the way. It smudges all over my glasses, literally I have to clean them every few minutes all day when I wear this mascara. When I don't wear my glasses the smudging is so much more visible, it gives me terrible raccoon eyes. I am not an oily person, I don't have watery eyes, and I very rarely have issues with eye makeup running. My advice is skip this mascara, it's too expensive to be such a mess!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara as an alternative one to wear on my lazy days when I don't feel like wearing my contacts. I have always loved multitasking products that not just mask problems or just make you look good but that are actually good for you but then again, what gal doesn't right? Physicians formula has always been know to have more gentle ingredients in their products and I had already tried a few of their items before and liked them so I thought hey why not? However, I must have gotten a dryer batch because I didn't experience the wetness or trouble with it taking forever to dry like some of the other reviewers. For me it worked out just fine. It added volume, defined nicely and added decent length and thickness to my lashes while still managing to make them look naturally glam and not spidery. No clumps no smears no flakes for me. and by default I loved that it helps to condition and protect your lashes Against breakage at the same time. I love the brush to. I have pretty big eyes so I didn't have a problem with it although it did take me a while to get used to holding it with the weird tube. I paid $10 bucks at target which I wouldn't consider cheap for a drugstore mascara but it's also not ridiculously expensive. Either way I think it's well worth the $10 that I paid for. Definitely one of my favorite out of most of all the drugstore mascaras that I have tried. So overall, I would consider Repurchasing and recommending to those seeking a more organic yet effective Alternative in their beauy regimen. all in all a good product in my oppinion