Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

3.2

CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER.* GLYCERIN. IRON OXIDE. MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. WATER. BEESWAX.* JOJOBA ESTERS. TAPIOCA STARCH.* COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX.* STEARIC ACID. GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE. ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE.* CELLULOSE GUM. CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT.* GLYCINE SOYA (SOYBEAN) OIL.* HYDROLYZED ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) PROTEIN. LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE. MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE. OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT.* MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 8/18/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

This is the only mascara that doesn't give me a reaction! It is moisturising, makes my lashes so long and full almost like false eyelashes, and it's just amazing! I always go back to this mascara and it never seems to disappoint.

on 7/31/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This would be my favorite mascara ever, but it gave me the worst racoon eyes!!! So disappointing! The volume, color & price are great. The racoon eyes are a NO.

on 7/31/2015 10:01:00 PM

For me, first and foremost, this oddly irritated my eyes. It also flaked on me after a mere couple of hours. On top of that, it was not very easy to remove, and I thought it would be easy to remove. I also just do not like the shape of the tube, sorry. I know they were going for cutesy and clever and unique or whatever, but give me a basic shaped tube any day, especially over this strange feeling and awkward to use (for me) tube. I got the black and it was barely a charcoal shade, even after 3 or 4 coats. Gave me no more volume or length than an average drugstore mascara, in fact, imho, there are far more better drugstore mascaras out there, and many for a much more affordable price than this one.

I suppose if you are all about cruelty-free and this mascara does not irritate your eyes, go for it! Glad it works for you! I am just disappointed that I bought into the hype of this because of a few raves and some youtubers praising it. Alas, not every mascara suits everyone, and this one was just a huge fail for me. Wished I saved my receipt, bc this would have gone back to the store. Instead it went into the trash. I suppose I could possibly have gotten an old tube, as I bought this at my Rite Aid and it had an expired coupon attached to it, but if this was not opened, and it did not smell bad, it should have been fine. Regardless, nothing about this was as expected or anticipated.

on 7/31/2015 11:46:00 AM

I honestly don't know why people aren't giving good reviews to this mascara. This product has the coolest packaging ever. The mascara lengthens my lashes and adds a lot of volume. And it's an all organic formula! This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever tried and it is a great buy! Totally recommended!

on 7/13/2015 12:58:00 PM

This is ok. I use only natural/organic cosmetics and this one is ok for me, I do not like the packaging at all and I find the original natural wear by physicians formula is much better.

on 7/10/2015 11:47:00 AM

I wanted to try this mainly because I was intrigued by the 'organic' claim, but after using it for a couple of weeks I can't say I'm really that impressed. The jumbo wand doesn't seem to do a huge amount for my lashes, whilst the actual formula of the mascara is very wet and takes an absolute age to dry. Throughout the day I also notice it starting to smudge, particularly on my bottom lash line and when I go to take it off at night, it seems to take a bit more work to remove compared to other mascaras I've used. Overall it's not the worst mascara I've tried (that prize goes to Mabelline's Great Lash) but it's not one I'd repurchase - there are much better ones out there that don't cost as much as this one.

on 6/30/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a HUGE fan of this mascara.

Pros:
-Doesn't make my eye lids swell up and turn pink. And most mascaras do that.
-Beautiful black color
-Long-wearing
-buildable
-makes my lashes seem longer and fuller
-easy to grip package

Cons:
-Slow-drying. Wait a little bit before you put your glasses on, ladies.
-A bit spendy, but sometimes they are sold in two packs (at the price of a single), and that's the way to go.

on 6/26/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am incredibly disappointed with this mascara, because like other reviewers mentioned, it doesn't stay put. I bought it due to reviews on Makeupalley and A favorite Youtube's high marks. This mascara runs under my eyes and smudges which I've never had happen with another mascara. Imagine my horror at the gym when it was all under my eyes, and I wasn't even that sweaty! The large brush is a bit difficult to work with as well. Pass on this one and try the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless, which isn't natural like this one but it has the rubber brush which is great to build up length and separation with a couple coats.

on 6/19/2015 1:52:00 PM

I bought this one because it is upposed to be all natural and stuff. It really is a very gentle formula. I haven't checked the ingredients but I'm pretty sure I can smell honey when I apply it. I like the wand, it doesn't clump, it gives me good volume (nothing dramatic, more on the natural day wear side), good separation, and it looks nice on application.
Note that I have very good lashes, so I'm not very picky when it comes to mascaras at all, but this one fails me terribly on the smudging department. I don't notice flakes, but it just doesn't stay put, it runs and smudges like hell, every freaking time. Unfortunately, that's a deal breaker for me.

on 6/11/2015 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I HATE the wand on this mascara. It's huge and it has stiff, prickly rubber bristles that get mascara all over my lids when I try to apply it close to my lashline. I'm not terribly picky about mascara wands most of the time, but this one literally hurts, and makes the product difficult to apply neatly. Forget trying to apply it to bottom lashes.

I also just don't feel like the Organic Wear mascara provides much "oomph". If you're looking for a fairly natural mascara, this might be a good choice, but it isn't the blackest on the market. It provides average volume, but doesn't help at all with lengthening or with holding a curl.

I didn't notice any problems with the wear of the mascara... no flaking, clumping, or smudging (aside from the mess the wand can make on application) but I just wasn't impressed with the look this gave.