July 29, 2014 | 2057 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Avalonisgalifrey

I have very sensitive eyes and every other mascara I've tried has caused my eyelashes to fall out and have burned upon application. My optometrist actually recommended this brand to me as something that wouldn't irritate me. And after using it for a year now (including a few nights I forgot to remove it) I can definitely say this formula is the one for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay for everyday use but after trying this again for the 154th time, I'm moving on. I could get better drugstore mascaras for a bit cheaper than this one that perform better on my eyelashes. This did make them black. No clumps that I noticed. It just wouldn't hold a curl, which I realize is not in the claims, but I kept hoping.... Will not buy again. Lesson learned. It will not just start miraculously working for me. I need to stop.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I've been using this mascara a lot lately and I'm not sure if it's because I like it or because I need to use it up. It doesn't really do much in terms of volume and length but it does separate my lashes and provide a good base for my Maybelline Colossal Smoky Eyes mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by tinka10

This did nothing for my lashes in terms of volume or lengthening, I found it flaked constantly and when it did it irritated the hell out of my eyes. It doesn't seem to dry either, no matter how long I have it on, when I touch it the product comes off. Huge waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of mascara and bought NYX's ZaZaZu mascara. But I hated it so I headed back out to find another replacement mascara. I decided to try this one because I have tried and like so many other items from the brand. First the pros: I like how this mascara makes my lashes look (I have blonde lashes and this makes them really black). I like that the ingredients are not harmful since this is something you put right next to your eyeball. Now the cons: I have a small, hooded eye and the wand to this is HUGE. Larger than my eye is. So I have to apply this product very carefully to avoid getting the mascara on my lid/brow area. And the mascara smudged on me. An hour or so after application, the mascara has smudged into my undereye area (which is already dark), so I resemble a raccoon. If it was waterproof, that would be awesome. I don't know if they sell a waterproof version of this, if they do, it isn't available in my town. If you have more eye space to work with I think this could be a good mascara for you. If you have a waterproof mascara on hand to do a layer of, over this, I think it could work nicely for you too. I also found this mascara, like most of Physician's Formulas products, to be sadly overpriced. I still don't dislike this mascara, but I will still probably use it up and then find a replacement for this exact one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by liorak

I normally don't hate mascaras... but this one does nothing at all! And I have decent lashes, they don't require a curler to be curled (the mascaras I use usally add little curl) and they are decent length... This does nothing for my lashes. Doesn't add a little curl, doesn't elongate the, does add volume. And it smudges like crazy, this is a VERY wet mascara. I usually don't have issues with non-waterproof mascaras.... This is just horrible. Also I really dislike the package for some reason. The regular price for one here in Canada is like 16$... for drugstore that's WAYYY too much for this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I bought this on eBay for less than $5, and I've been wanting to try it for a while. I'm a big PF fan. I love the packaging, but I'd rather love the product itself...but I don't. The brush is too big and the bristles are too short. it's causes the mascara to actually get on my eyelid when I put it on, which has never happened before. It's friggin wierd. I will finish this tube, but I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's definitely a very wet mascara and will smudge if you don't allow drying time. I use this with another mascara (maxfactor clump defy) and together it's a good combination but I doubt I'll repurchase this due to price and formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by jadietnguyen

i have short asian eyelashes and this product is the best mascara ever. Beats my tarte one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by newtonviolet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty tube for a mascara. Now, on to the product performance: I cannot recommend this mascara. This mascara doesn't amplify my eyelashes whatsoever! There is a massive rubber brush which places product at the base, lid, and tightline, creating a thickening of my eyeliner, then coats each lash in black. I have short, curly lashes. The thick black eyeliner and appearance of only my longest lashes is unbalanced, is not a "look." I can work on it with a softening lid color over top near my lash line, then amplify my lashes with Clinique High Impact in black. My lashes require more bristle action than the Physician's Formula product delivers.