November 24, 2014 | 924 users online

Deodorants - Avon - night magic roll on

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

I love this deodorant! It takes a while to dry, but after that, it does a decent job of keeping me dry & odor free all day. I have not tried it after intense exercise or in the summer, but on a "regular" day, it's fine. The light musk smell is just enough scent for me, it reminds me of the Body Shop white musk. Lovely!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree, this doesn't do much. And maybe I got a bad one, because the scent was SO light that I could barely detect any at all! NOT a fav! However(and quite shockingly!), I LOVE the Imari roll on! THAT does last ALL day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the scent of this product. Its a perfect deodorant for stay at home days (non active days), because it really doesnt do a superb job in wetness protection. Its only 99cents so i keep one of these roll ons at home or my travel bag just in case I forget to bring my HG deodorant.