Avon night magic roll on

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/25/2015 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This has become my daily deodorant. It keeps me dry in most warm weather, though honestly nothing keeps me completely dry in classic East coast heat. I like the soft soapy musk scent of this as well. It doesn't overpower or even compete with my perfumes and I only get the faintest whiff of musk if it's a very hot day and I'm moving. The price is excellent, I have no skin reactions from it and it works. Holy Grail, right there.

on 10/24/2014 3:21:00 PM

I love this deodorant! It takes a while to dry, but after that, it does a decent job of keeping me dry & odor free all day. I have not tried it after intense exercise or in the summer, but on a "regular" day, it's fine. The light musk smell is just enough scent for me, it reminds me of the Body Shop white musk. Lovely!

on 2/19/2011 5:14:00 PM

I agree, this doesn't do much. And maybe I got a bad one, because the scent was SO light that I could barely detect any at all! NOT a fav! However(and quite shockingly!), I LOVE the Imari roll on! THAT does last ALL day!

on 1/9/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I really like the scent of this product. Its a perfect deodorant for stay at home days (non active days), because it really doesnt do a superb job in wetness protection. Its only 99cents so i keep one of these roll ons at home or my travel bag just in case I forget to bring my HG deodorant.