July 22, 2014 | 1411 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lip Color in 915B Spiked With Rum

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

The colour of the lipstick looked lovely from outside. Since I got it at Walmart, there are hardly any testers, so I just had to guess I would like it. Once applied, the colour is very pigmented, drying, and it's fits my skin tone well. It can be a bit too pigmented at times, so have tissues and a mirror with you whenever applying. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, I have other colors but this one is my favorite. It's a nice brownish pink that would compliment any skin tone. Their packaging got way better IMO. Love love love. Attempting to purchase all colors !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only wear matte lipstick, and I have to say the mega last formula is phenomenal. A light hand, a dab and press technique, and this lipstick will bond with lips like a stain and not make them peel like a lot of matte formulas can.

Spike With Rum is a deep browned-down rose that's great this time of year if you're not in the mood for holiday reds or blackberry wines. Best of all, it looks good in fluorescent lighting, so it's a fine shade for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this based on the reviews.
What a great product. I am looking for more - seems like colors are limited at the CVS and Walgreens that I visited. Not tacky and sticky, I put a coat of my traditional balm on after applying. Did this at 4pm and it lasted through dinner - so not all day wear but definitely better than most and at the price it was great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by aroundtheriverbend

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the price, it's awesome. Fairly long-lasting, very pigmented, &dark, pretty color. It was wayyy too dark for me, though; beware, because on it's much darker and more purple-y than it looks in the tube. Also, the cap tends to nick the lipstick because the stick can't roll all the way down. But other than that, the price is great, and if you have the right coloring, this could really be a good lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by shomaq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just happened to wear this color today after buying it from CVS and I must say I absolutely love it. The price obviously is awesome, but the color and lasting power of these lipsticks are absolutely fabulous, better than some high end lipsticks that I currently use. The best thing, with a dab of lip gloss, they're perfect, even without them they're fine. They last for a long time, almost through anything, even dinner. The color is a brownish red and it looks absolutely fabulous on warm skin tone. I'd definitely recommend this lipstick color who knows how to wear a bit of color. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently picked this up during a CVS clearance sale and went back for more. The color is divine - I mean Bobbi Brown divine! It is such a beautiful and sophisticated color. I like the thick, matte consistency. It looks good in a full application or a little smeared in to create a beautiful, realistic stain. It can feel a little dry so it may be a little more comfortable with a little gloss over. This lipstick was a lot of beauty for a dollar!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful!

Spiked With Rum is a medium/dark muted peach/pink/brown shade... very wearable in my opinion. I'm a Mac NW20 with pink undertones ~ green eyes ~ golden blonde hair and this lipstick helps to bring out all of those features in the most flattering way, it makes my eyes sparkle (as any past 50 eyes can sparkle ~ LOL) and it brings out my hair color as well. This lipstick stays on for hours without drying my lips or peeling off and it keeps that freshly applied look which is a huge plus. It's not your average long last lipstick that does all those nasty things to your lips.... this lippie is just as nice as my Mac Satin Finish Lipsticks that I own. Give it a try if you like matte long last lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect work color. It's a nice, plummy color with subtle brown. Very wearable and long lasting.