September 2, 2014 | 1139 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Pink Chiffon

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely, pink that pops a little. That said this is the worst formula ever. Streaky does not begin to cover how bad this is. Disappointing. Usually with Revlon, you might not like a product, but usually you can count on a good formula. This is icky polish.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Sperina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this color about 2 years ago, so I don't know if they've changed the formula since then, but I hated this product. When I saw this color in the store, I was in love and I just HAD to buy it. Sadly, though, it was very streaky and the formula was too watery and I had to apply it at least 4 times to get the desired color. I will not buy another Revlon nail polish again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this to fill the "light pink" hole in my collection. Definitely fits that requirement! I actually quite like the polish...while it does take about 3 coats to become opaque and even, this happens quite often with light polishes and for such a low price how could I resist? The formula is otherwise workable, thin and flows easily onto the nail, and I haven't had any bubbling thus far, which I do find to be an issue with a lot of Revlon polishes. So all in all, despite its streakiness, I'm happy with my purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty simple pale pink. Very creamy. Like other reviewers noted, it is very streaky. Took me 3 coats to get "just right" but that's usually the case with pastels. The polish goes on nice and thin, not goopy at all. No bubbles either. I used Essie "Good To Go" Top Coat and it has only started to chip after day 3. Normally my polish is chipped by day 2- impressive!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I didn't even want to try to work with this anymore after I applied the second coat. I'm a busy girl, and having to apply 4 coats of polish is not usually my cup of tea when it comes to pressing for time, unless I REALLY love the color. This is probably one of the worst polishes I've ever owned, and believe me, I've tried many. Streak city, I tell you! A pretty pink shade nonetheless, I just think I can easily find a better formulated polish of the same exact color. If you have the patience to work with it, then that's great, but it's just not for me. One of very few things that emilynoel83 has recommended, that I'm just not agreeing with. But, to each their own. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Pretty color lost on streak street! HORRIBLE formula. I think I've only owned two Revlon np's in my life and this is one of them. I don't remember my other one being this streaky. The formula is thin and somehow doesn't like to adhere to the nail correctly. I had to do my big toe over 3x to get it to look somewhat presentable. If you put on three layers, it doesn't appear that streaky. One layer is basically a sheer wash of light pink. As you build the color, it turns into a pale cool toned girlie pink that I do find very pretty. But, I would never repurchase this color based on the time and effort it took to get my toes looking decent. Two lippies are based on 1. color 2. price

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bublechix

I liked the color but it is to light i tried to put it on my grandmas nails and it was just coming out like a really light pink almost like a pink white almost like a pink pearl! i might buy this product again but i dont know! maybe a different color!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really, really like this color. I think its prettier than most pinks you can find in the drugstore, even though there are so many of them. I wish revlon had gotten the formula correct though. It is definitely streaky,as the other reviewers said, and hard to apply. The brush doesnt seem to help its case as it is a pretty thin one.

Well, anyways I did figure out a way to apply it nicely enough to be able to wear the pretty pretty color decently enough. I did two coats since I didnt mind a little translucency. The first coat however, has to be a really thin one. Also, you should wait for this first coat to be completely dry before you apply the second one.

I wouldt repurchase as I dont want to bother with all the work to apply it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My friend had this color and I liked the color on her, so I decided to give it a try. I was trying to find a replacement for my all time nail fav - Pinking of You by OPI (before they changed the color).

It's a pretty sheer pink and it was super streaky. I used 2 coats and wasn't happy so I applied a 3rd coat - still streaky! Waaa! I like the color from far away but I can't help but notice the streaks.

I will say that it was cheap - 2.50 or so with a coupon from Target. So I like the color but don't love the streaks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely baby pink creme. It went on streaky though, and I had to use three coats to even it all out. Three coats is anathema. Great results but too much work, especially for a non-unique color.