October 20, 2014 | 1141 users online

Lip Treatments - Eucerin - Aquaphor Lip Repair

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfrost

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FAVE. Nothing fancy - no special taste or tints of color, but unbeatable for moisture. I used to be a lip balm addict who slathered the stuff on 5 or 6 times a day. Since switching almost exclusively to this, I find myself needing it once or twice a day at most, and there are days when I just don't feel the need for it at all. When you keep in mind that I live in the middle of a desert, that gives you a pretty decent idea of how awesome this stuff is.

My only complaint is that their Repair+Protect lip balm with spf 30 smells and tastes a little funky. Their plain balm (shown here on the product page) has no smell/taste at all, so I just use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Makes lips pumped! This is so far the only lip balm that has helped my dry lips. I am on Accutane and I would totally recommend this lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice emollient lip balm. It has ingredients that are good protectants for your lips, and great staying power. I like that it is unscented/unflavored as well. This is easy to find at drugstores and very reasonably priced (3.99) for a good quality lip care product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip product is amazing!!!! If you need to put on matte lipstick (or any lipstick for that matter) but your lips are super chapped, put this on and leave it on for a few minutes and your lips will be silky smooth! Also, I have been using this product for a few weeks now and have even noticed an improvement on how smooth my lips are! I love how when you smack your lips it feels like you have small goblets of water on them too. I also love how it is now available in SPF 15 as well!! My only complaints with this is that: it's pricey, its kinda small (I wonder if the large sized aquaphor works the same), wish that it was tinted.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only product for me that really works. I have tried many many other things for my chronically dry lips. Burt bees, Estée Lauder, Eso, Chapstick, Carmex and the one with the bee slider(can't remember name) and none if them relieved the dryness and peeling. Some of them even made it worse!! I was just using Vaseline but it seemed to spread all over my face (I use this stuff at night). So the aquaphor is perfect. I use it every night and my lips are great all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by JanetMarie213

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tendency to get very dry, peeling lips at various times of the year. I use this each night before I go to bed and my lips are super hydrated. It's thick, but not like the consistency of Vaseline. I would equate it to the same feel as lotion. It can have a tendency to give a little bitter taste if you accidentally lick your lips or something. But it is by far the best healing/preventative treatment out there. Like I said I use it at night for a deep treatment, and I use a different tasty lip balm during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Hollyberry8909

I have really dry and cracked lips from being on roaccutane. This has really helped! Relieving the sting straight away and within just 2 days really making a difference to the texture of my lips. Stays on well too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did not live up to the hype for me. A bit better than Vaseline, but not much. It did moisturize my lips a bit but did not help with serious chapping. A bit overprices, even at WalMart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

During one of my last trips to the States earlier this year, I grabbed one of these as I've heard so many raves about them.
Does this lip ointment live up to the hype?
For the most part, I'd say yes. It is a heavy ointment (not as heavy as Vaseline but almost) and it's great for moisturizing the lips before bed. Since winter will be here soon, it's good for those cold days or if you're like me and lick your lips a lot to the point where they're chapped and red.
But if you'd rather save the money, Vaseline does the job just as well.
This is just more convenient to carry around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Dc8420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

best remedy for chapped lips or dry skin!