April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Lip Treatments - Eucerin - Aquaphor Lip Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Hollyberry8909

I have really dry and cracked lips from being on roaccutane. This has really helped! Relieving the sting straight away and within just 2 days really making a difference to the texture of my lips. Stays on well too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did not live up to the hype for me. A bit better than Vaseline, but not much. It did moisturize my lips a bit but did not help with serious chapping. A bit overprices, even at WalMart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

During one of my last trips to the States earlier this year, I grabbed one of these as I've heard so many raves about them.
Does this lip ointment live up to the hype?
For the most part, I'd say yes. It is a heavy ointment (not as heavy as Vaseline but almost) and it's great for moisturizing the lips before bed. Since winter will be here soon, it's good for those cold days or if you're like me and lick your lips a lot to the point where they're chapped and red.
But if you'd rather save the money, Vaseline does the job just as well.
This is just more convenient to carry around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Dc8420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

best remedy for chapped lips or dry skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Ekr15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This crap is worthless. It seems to suck the moisture out of my lips and make them more chapped. I re-applied four times during my 30 minute drive to work. I don't understand how this works for some people. Meh, I'll stick with Burt's bees or plain old Vaseline.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not worth it. I spent a little more money on it because I thought it would be great. It's made by the same company that makes Nivea, and I hate their lip balms too. It doesn't do anything to my lips, it just sits there. Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really don't see why so many people love this stuff. I don't like how the applicator is slanted. If it's a squeeze tube I like it when the tip is round. And the product smells kinda weird to me. When I put it on it made my lips feel weird and sticky and didn't do anything to help them. The only reason it didn't get one lip was because it didn't make my lips any worse. But it definitely didn't make them any better. Will NOT repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Littlemisssunshine92

This is by far the most awesome product I've tried on my lips, it really does make my lips super smooth! I wonder if there's any difference between this and the regular jar if aquaphor though...if not ill just get the big jar so it will last longer, cause this little tube almost cost me 5 bucks at Walmart!! But it is Convenient to put in my tiny wristlet purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have horribly dry lips. I use this during the day and blistex medex at night. Very effective at healing badly cracked lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by nikihc

This is the best that I've tried, and I have tried a lot of them. It is pretty cold here so my lips get chapped in winter.