Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

4.1

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

One week ago my lips were peeling, cracked and dry. I have been using this every night before going to bed, a couple times mixed with alpha hydrox aha lotion and... what a difference. I also love that it has no menthol or mint tingle (no flavor or scent at all, really) so it's very comfortable to wear.

My lips were extremely chapped, to the point I couldn't smile without them cracking so I bought this & it did relieve some of the pain. Within two days of using it religiously my lips were 95% better. It's pretty thick but Very moisturizing. It is pretty basic, no fragrance or any frills but works great. The only thing I don't like is the top, the angle makes it awkward to squeeze out but I can handle that for how well it works.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product did an adequate job. It helped heal my dry and chapped lips. It is super easy to use and is effective. I also like to use this under lip color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I always end up going back to this product. It fixes my dry chaps lips but my lips must get used to it and dry back out after a few weeks use. Does guard against bitter cold for me but I alternate with Walgreen's chap aid for best results.

I have very dry and chappy lips...tried many products and remedies but this one worked the best so far!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Best drug store lip product, hands down! I've tried them all: Burts Bees, Carmex, Chapstick, Blistex. None seemed to moisturize to the extent that the Aquaphor Lip Repair does.

My lips are chronically flakey as I do a lot of nervous biting throughout the day. The Lip Repair soothes any discomfort as well as smooths out my lips so that they're matte lipstick ready. The product looks great over lipstick as well.

The only downside is that I go through the product a bit quickly. I wish there was a larger size.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have a serious addiction to lip balms but I feel like nothing makes my lips heal. This 5.99 lil gem is my new saving grace for relief of dry lips. It is literally THE ONLY balm I have found that works. It has more of a Vaseline feel than the classic Chapstick feel.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product did NOT live up to the hype. I was promised luscious over hydrated lips and I was left with dry, scaly lizard skin for my lips. It dried my lips out to no end and it's pretty much like slathering Vaseline on your lips. Very disappointed for how over-hyped this product is!

This is the best solution for someone who has dry, chapped, sometimes even bleeding lips because of cold weather. Just recently, I got a cold sore and shortly after the condition of my lips declined drastically. I am a chapstick/lipbalm addict and have bought pretty much any and every kind, especially the ones in the pretty fancy packaging. I saw this in the store when looking for medicine for my cold sore. Started using it right away and have found that my lips are no longer chapped at all. Instead, they are always soft, pink, and healthy looking. I apply it once in the morning and once midday, and don't need to use anything else. It does not smell or taste like anything, it is not fancy, but it really works.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am so glad i finally found a lip balm that works. I suffer from extremely chapped lips, I've tried Burt's Bees, DIY lip balms, Vaseline, Neutrogena, multiple Blistex brands, and many others but nothing has worked. In my final attempt at healing my lips i decided to try Aquaphor, and it worked! here is a timeline of how my lips looked and felt while i was using this balm:

First try: My lips were extremely chapped, cracked and peeling especially my bottom lip. when i rubbed my lips together it felt like i was cutting myself. They were even bleeding in some places. Even the air on my lips was a bit painful. I exfoliated my lips (very painful for me) and applied the balm before i went to bed. The next morning my lips had really improved. They weren't flaming red anymore and i felt like the balm has soothed my lips a bit since their wasn't that much pain, but compared to the night before i really noticed an improvement.

After a week: I exfoliated my lips 3 times a week and applied this balm at night and throughout the day when needed. My lips had really improved in one week. I noticed there was less peeling (almost none) and the cracks that my lips no longer hurt at all. They seemed to be healing over well and when i rubbed my lips together they were really starting to smooth out. I could really see what my lips looked like without all the inflammation and cracked skin.

After two weeks: My lips have healed! they are a healthy pink color, smooth, and even better no more pain. Because of all the cracks that i had on my lips that sometimes bled, i was left with a few dark spots that i am now trying to remedy. However, I would rather had healed lips than what i was dealing with before. I still regularly apply the balm because without it I'm sure my lips would go back to what they were before. Now i can wear tinted lip balms and other lip products and not be worried about how my lips look. in the end though i always come back to aquaphor.

Application: The feel of this lip balm was a bit weird for me at first. when you apply it it feels really thick (a bit like Vaseline) but once you rub it in it seems to almost be absorbed into the lips. After a few moments i cant even feel it on my lips unless i rub them together, which feels a bit cold and greasy almost. But i can overlook this because i dont rub my lips together often and the benefits far outweigh this little con in my opinion. What i really like about this balm though is that it doesn't dry out my lips and it doesn't leave them feeling waxy.

Overall Experience: I really recommend this balm to anyone suffering from severely chapped lips.

Popular Lip Treatments