July 28, 2014 | 1705 users online

Lip Treatments - Eucerin - Aquaphor Lip Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip product is amazing!!!! If you need to put on matte lipstick (or any lipstick for that matter) but your lips are super chapped, put this on and leave it on for a few minutes and your lips will be silky smooth! Also, I have been using this product for a few weeks now and have even noticed an improvement on how smooth my lips are! I love how when you smack your lips it feels like you have small goblets of water on them too. I also love how it is now available in SPF 15 as well!! My only complaints with this is that: it's pricey, its kinda small (I wonder if the large sized aquaphor works the same), wish that it was tinted.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only product for me that really works. I have tried many many other things for my chronically dry lips. Burt bees, Estée Lauder, Eso, Chapstick, Carmex and the one with the bee slider(can't remember name) and none if them relieved the dryness and peeling. Some of them even made it worse!! I was just using Vaseline but it seemed to spread all over my face (I use this stuff at night). So the aquaphor is perfect. I use it every night and my lips are great all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by JanetMarie213

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tendency to get very dry, peeling lips at various times of the year. I use this each night before I go to bed and my lips are super hydrated. It's thick, but not like the consistency of Vaseline. I would equate it to the same feel as lotion. It can have a tendency to give a little bitter taste if you accidentally lick your lips or something. But it is by far the best healing/preventative treatment out there. Like I said I use it at night for a deep treatment, and I use a different tasty lip balm during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Hollyberry8909

I have really dry and cracked lips from being on roaccutane. This has really helped! Relieving the sting straight away and within just 2 days really making a difference to the texture of my lips. Stays on well too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did not live up to the hype for me. A bit better than Vaseline, but not much. It did moisturize my lips a bit but did not help with serious chapping. A bit overprices, even at WalMart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

During one of my last trips to the States earlier this year, I grabbed one of these as I've heard so many raves about them.
Does this lip ointment live up to the hype?
For the most part, I'd say yes. It is a heavy ointment (not as heavy as Vaseline but almost) and it's great for moisturizing the lips before bed. Since winter will be here soon, it's good for those cold days or if you're like me and lick your lips a lot to the point where they're chapped and red.
But if you'd rather save the money, Vaseline does the job just as well.
This is just more convenient to carry around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Dc8420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

best remedy for chapped lips or dry skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Ekr15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This crap is worthless. It seems to suck the moisture out of my lips and make them more chapped. I re-applied four times during my 30 minute drive to work. I don't understand how this works for some people. Meh, I'll stick with Burt's bees or plain old Vaseline.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not worth it. I spent a little more money on it because I thought it would be great. It's made by the same company that makes Nivea, and I hate their lip balms too. It doesn't do anything to my lips, it just sits there. Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really don't see why so many people love this stuff. I don't like how the applicator is slanted. If it's a squeeze tube I like it when the tip is round. And the product smells kinda weird to me. When I put it on it made my lips feel weird and sticky and didn't do anything to help them. The only reason it didn't get one lip was because it didn't make my lips any worse. But it definitely didn't make them any better. Will NOT repurchase.