July 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Fine Hair Solutions - Flat to Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by amytata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite conditioner. It is the only conditioner that does not leave a greasy residue left in my hair, and gives a noticeable boost in volume. The fragrance is nice, and is not too strong, yet long lasting. I wash my hair everyday because of exercise, and the fact that my hair and face are very oily. I do not experience much hair loss nor dryness (my hair is very long, 24 in.), so this conditioner is pretty gentle. My hair is not color treated so i don't know how it affects dyed hair. My hair is very fine, healthy, soft and smooth, BUT very flat. This conditioner, and its shampoo really helps bring my hair closer to perfection. Absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by BimboBarbie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm allergic to blue dye and formaldehyde releasers and this product was on a list provided by my doctor of products free of my allergens. Out of dozens of conditioners on the list, I decided to give this a try after using aussie aussome volume for about a year. I use this with the Flat to Volume shampoo and it has improved my hair appearance but I do use Fructis Sleek and Shine after the shampoo to prevent tangles and finish with the pantene conditioner for extra shine and volume. I don't use styling products, just rub olive oil on my ends after blow drying and curling it. I like this because I could see immediately after one use that my hair was shinier than with the conditioner I was using, but I wish it did more for tangles. Until I find something better I use it with the fructis conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

This product was mediocre. It smelled great but I didn't see any difference in my hair unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

This conditioner seriously detangles hair which helps stop hair loss. Hear me out. Ok. I put conditioner in my hair and then comb it through in the shower with a wide tooth comb. I have found this stops hair loss. However, when I use this particular conditioner, I have found that a lot less hair falls out. The reason is because this conditioner detangles really really well. When you brush through tangly hair, more hair falls out. I have also switched to a sulfate free shampoo, Enove, by Mastey. However, this inexpensive conditioner makes all the difference. The other conditioners so far I have tried have not detangled like this one, thus resulting in less hair loss. Also, it smells sooooo good and is not very expensive. It does not weigh my hair down as my hair fine. Love it love it love it.

*** I just want to add that in order to obtain the best detangling benefits, you have to use a lot and put it on the roots of your hair also. When you wash your hair, do so very, very gently and do not scrub! Try to not tangle your hair. When you comb out the hair with big tooth comb, do so very slowy and gently also, and do the ends first, holding the hair so roots not tugged. I have DRASTICALLY reduced hair loss during washing doing this and using this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm beginnig to become a big fan of this conditioner:)The first time I used it I noticed a difference in my hair.It seemed curlier which was what I was hoping for.More volume too!Good product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This conditioner gives gives body, fullness, and shine to my short, curly, color-treated hair. I've tried several volumizing conditioners, but this is the first one that did what it said it would do. It even improved my curl formation. I squeeze excess water out of my hair with a towel, comb through with a wide-tooth comb, and rinse. As with all volumizing conditioners, it has light conditioning properties.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by cyndikiser

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the worst conditioners I've ever used. Yes, my hair was soft but FLAT, FLAT, FLAT!! Had no body and looked awful. I only bought the small travel size because I've had bad luck with Pantene products before and didn't want to have another unused bottle of crappy conditioner under my sink. I was talking to a friend at work and she also tried it with the same results.My hair is fine with a little wave in it. My friend is asian with fine, straight hair. Neither of us would ever buy it again. I will never waste my time and money on another Pantene product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Pantene Flat to Volume shampoo and conditioner for 5 weeks now, and I am a big fan! I usually use treatment conditioners to get the amount of conditioning I need, and they can weigh hair down. I don't know how Pantene did it, but with the Flat to Volume line, my hair is soft without being weighed down. I have volume again! I've also noticed that my hair dries faster when I blowdry it!

I'm going to continue using this as long as it works.