Nivea Touch Of Water Lily Hydrating Shower Gel

3.7

on 9/17/2014 5:09:00 PM

My favourite

on 12/24/2013 3:55:00 AM

firstly choosing "yes" to buy again seems a bit silly with all the shower gels on the market. take my "yes" as an "i don't regret buying it"-yes.

alright, this is a good product. the scent just smells clean and feminine. i usually use organic and naturally scented bath products and cant stand cloying/artificial body scents. this kept me happy. it's neither MOISTURIZING nor DRYING… just somewhere in the middle (hard to say in this awful winter when nothing moisturizes enough). on sale I'd definitely rec it

on 10/8/2012 10:14:00 AM

Most Nivea scents are too strong for my taste. Touch of water lily is a light scent that is not cloying. I found this to be a nice, moisturizing body wash that did not left my skin feeling clean.Downside for me is that it contains paraben preservatives.

on 8/30/2011 9:42:00 PM

I picked this up super cheap and I preferred this scent to the other one. It's a shower gel- nothing amazing. My skin isn't any softer after I use it. It's just ok.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

FORGETABLE. So forgetable in fact that I used it twice then put it back in my closet. The scent is very subtle, a little too subtle. It also doesn't give my skin that incredible refreshing feeling that I like for washes to do. It's not awful, but it's not something that I would purchase again. I'm glad I had a coupon and paid only .99 cents for it.

on 6/27/2011 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this showergel.I smells nice and makes my skin soft but its smell is a bit weak for my taste.

on 1/8/2011 11:49:00 AM

Decided to give this a try because I had a coupon for it.
The smell is the best part for me lol, it's a very long lasting and light scent. I love it. The shower gel in itself is ok.. very little product is needed, lathers well and rises away clean. I can't say it leaves my skin feeling more hydrated, but I don't have terribly dry skin to begin with. I'd repurchase because it's cheap &smells good :)

Popular Gels/Soaps