September 23, 2014 | 2072 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

firstly choosing "yes" to buy again seems a bit silly with all the shower gels on the market. take my "yes" as an "i don't regret buying it"-yes.

alright, this is a good product. the scent just smells clean and feminine. i usually use organic and naturally scented bath products and cant stand cloying/artificial body scents. this kept me happy. it's neither MOISTURIZING nor DRYING… just somewhere in the middle (hard to say in this awful winter when nothing moisturizes enough). on sale I'd definitely rec it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Most Nivea scents are too strong for my taste. Touch of water lily is a light scent that is not cloying. I found this to be a nice, moisturizing body wash that did not left my skin feeling clean.Downside for me is that it contains paraben preservatives.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up super cheap and I preferred this scent to the other one. It's a shower gel- nothing amazing. My skin isn't any softer after I use it. It's just ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

FORGETABLE. So forgetable in fact that I used it twice then put it back in my closet. The scent is very subtle, a little too subtle. It also doesn't give my skin that incredible refreshing feeling that I like for washes to do. It's not awful, but it's not something that I would purchase again. I'm glad I had a coupon and paid only .99 cents for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this showergel.I smells nice and makes my skin soft but its smell is a bit weak for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decided to give this a try because I had a coupon for it.
The smell is the best part for me lol, it's a very long lasting and light scent. I love it. The shower gel in itself is ok.. very little product is needed, lathers well and rises away clean. I can't say it leaves my skin feeling more hydrated, but I don't have terribly dry skin to begin with. I'd repurchase because it's cheap &smells good :)