October 23, 2014 | 1890 users online

Hair Treatments - Ojon - Revitalizing 2-Minute Hair Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. the smell of this is enough to make me sick. I can't describe it, it's very very strong though. I never am sensitive to smells and they rarely bother me-but this just smells like something nauseating. The only thing going for this conditioner is the texture, which is nice and very easy to spread on your hair. As far as the results go-it did feel like it added some moisture to my hair but my hair still looked dry and frizzy when it dried and I noticed that at the end of the day my hair was really limp and flat (weighed down). I could see this adding a lot of buildup over time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's expensive, you can probably get the same effect from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture but still, I love this stuff. The smell is delightful, I love the shiny and restorative effect it has on my hair. I find it hard to find in stores but have found it quite easily online. It also smells incredible unlike most of the other products in the Ojon line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by tuf2beme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I mix this with the damage reverse conditioner and bag my hair for 20 minutes. I love the results and it has helped my extremely over bleached breaking hair so much It is starting to look and feel like hair again. There is way less broken hair in my shower drain on my pillow in my brush and on my clothes. Not only love the combo bit am so grateful to Ojon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just finished a jar of this weekly treatment. I would rate it 3/4 stars. It has a number of very rich oils, and I think it corresponds well when alternating with the Restorative Hair Treatment.

I pre-treated my hair with Ojon Restorative Treatment. Then I washed my hair with a sulfate free shampoo (I don't use silicones, and follow the CG method). I applied this mask to my ends, being very generous. It melted into my hair and didnt offer much slip. I would apply more, moving up the lengths of my hair to the scalp. I then showered, letting this rest. Upon rinsing, my hair felt stronger and softer, but not detangled.

Smell is light and fresh, doesnt have the heavy Ojon smell at all.

Packaging quality was OK, with a screw top on a flat jar its a bit of a pain to open and set down while applying in the shower without water getting into the jar.

I also used this as a leave in treatment when wet bunning my hair. I would wash hair as normal, then after towel drying, apply a nickel sized amount to the end of my hair, my ponytail length. Then I would just let it air dry. It left my hair soft, with a little bit of crunchy hold, which I actually liked.

Overall I would say this is a decent conditioner, but a bit overpriced at $36/jar. 3.5 lippies - with a + for not having silicones. If this were on sale at TJ Maxx for $5, I would repurchase, but not at the full price.