November 21, 2014 | 1685 users online

Concealers - GOSH - Cover Corrector Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blendable and lats quite a bit through the day. I use it for redness, and under eye circles. For what you get it could be cheaper though. (It was about $12 CAD)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by KillCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer. I've used it for years It fits perfectly with my cool milky skin. It lasts probably 10 hours without moving! :) Best concealer that I've ever used. I could just sing praises. I love the packaging. It's sturdy and easy to use every last bit of the stick.
The only thing is you have to apply any cream under your eyes, or else it goes on a little dry. If you have cream under there though, it glides perfectly!
Blends super easy, too. You could probably get a few extra hours out of it if it's set with powder, too.
Totally buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

This concealer claims to correct small imperfections and colour differences and to be especially suitable for under the eye. It comes is two colours: light-medium and medium-dark. I tried the lightest and it is a bit too yellow and dark for my skin tone. If you have dark or fair skin, this is probably not a product for you.

The concealer feels quite dry, and is a bit hard to blend out - and you have to blend a lot to make it look natural. The coverage isnt the best, and you have to use quite a lot of it too cover even the smallest red spot. It cakes up easily, especially on dry spots and it can crease a little under the eye. The wear is not the best either, even over foundation and under powder it dissapears after a couple of hours.

The stick is packaged exactly like the GOSH eye shadow sticks, and there have been several times when I stopped myself from putting on eyeshadow as concealer!

Gosh cover corrector stick is priced at $14 for I don't know how much. If you use concealer every day, you'd probably use it up in a couple of months. It's not a lot of bang for the buck!

If you want to conceal impurities and redness on places like your forhead and around the nose, this might be ok. But I'd guess you can find something better for less.