December 21, 2014 | 1087 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick - Super Strawberry

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by abbiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is my ultimate favourite lip product. I bought it from the clinique counter at Debenhams for about 17.00 .
It has a lovely pigment, easy application, the packaging is practical ( when you run out of the product you can twist the end of it and more of the chubby stick can be used),it lasts all day, has no scent and leaves lips feeling soft .

The only problem is that if you're on a tight budget maybe spending 17 on a chubby stick isn't the best idea. An alternative to this is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain priced at around 7.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This and mellon are my favorite chubby sticks. Clinique sticks are the best crayon lip balms as they have no annoying menthol ingredients, no taste or scent. There are so many and the feel good and are easy to apply. I love the regular ones as opposed to the Intense as they look lighter than lipstick, which doesn't look great on me. I thin, cracked, blueish lips. So matte lipstick shows every line. This color is a rosy pink and very easy to wear. It's not a wow, but it always looks good and brighter than a berry (which I also wear a lot). It's not shiny. It's has decent pigment though. It's doesn't last long, so you do have to reapply. The crayons are easy to apply. You can always add a gloss over it. This is a very flattering color. Bright but a little bit dusty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by LaFleur28

I think this a great and easy to wear berry. This would be a good option for anyone who is looking to try out the berry lip trend that is popular right now but doesn't want to be overwhelmed by color. The color is one of my favorites from the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by smkmacca

I am having a mini love affair with Clinique products again after a long hiatus :)

I love this colour in the Chubby Stick - it leaves my lips with a lovely healthy rosy flush that brightens my smile, it's moisturizing, twists up, handy to throw in my handbag and I don't even need a mirror to apply - what's not to love :)

Nearly ready for my second tube after using multiple times a day for about four months. Love this and will continue to repurchase this colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by annariav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color and formulation. It matches my lips perfectly and easy enough to wear on weekends. Doesn't last long but it is indeed moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Shh23

Love love love these! I have 3 full size ones in whole lotta honey, bountiful blush, voluptuous violet. I also have 2 smaller travel size ones in super strawberry and mega melon. They are balmy and feel gorgeously creamy on lips. They leave a nice hint of colour. I use mine nearly everyday and they last forever! So worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mariangelin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super Strawberry chubby stick has a tinted berry colour, ideal for autumn-winter season.
(+)It has a sheer natural finish.
(+)It is the best coloured moisturizer, I have ever used (and honestly I have used so many that didn't work for my chapped lips).
I have already bought 2 shades (super strawberry=tinted berry & mighty mimosa=natural pink) and Im pretty pleased with both.
(-)They aren't long lasting.
(-) They don't have spf

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clinique's 07 Super Strawberry is a twist up colored balm that looks like a pencil. Its a muted mauve berry color that goes on pretty sheer. I think the delivery system is pretty cute, as you dont have to sharpen anything. The color payoff itself is very sheer but when you swipe a little more, you can add more color. It doesn't last very long, and it does moisturize a little. I don't find this color suit me only because my lips are already very pigmented. I think this color would show up like a nice berry stain on gals with very light colored lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by missceline1990

I looooove this lipstick! It feels and looks like a lip balm, but it has a great amount of color to it. My sister got me this lipstick for my birthday. I love it when you can just try out a product that you normally wouldn't buy for yourself! I will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just love this product. It feels like a lipbalm, but it has great color pay-off. It's actually moisturizing and it doesn't accentuate flakes. The balm wears off as quick as regular lip balms do I guess, but the color does stain the lips so even when it wears off you still have color on your lips. I find the applicator very easy to use. I can pop this on without a mirror, though I also find that the back of the toplid can function as a mirror.
The color is a nice berry color, that is more rasberry than strawberry on me. It's a very day-time appropriate color.
Overall I love this product because it's very effortless, pretty and multifunctional (no need for seperate lipbalm). I highly recommend it and I'll be buying different shades.