April 18, 2014 | 1962 users online

Cleansers - Trilogy - Very Gentle Cleansing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by heather22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For those of you that have found your skin doesnt feeI 100% clean after using this (mine feels like it has a slight/light film left on it), try wiping it off with a facecloth instead of just water. I purchased some organic, unbleached muslin facecloths from Amazon which give the added benefit of a slight exfoliation.
The fact that it is fragrence free, natural and organic scores major brownie points with me. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes and it removes all my foundation and about half of my waterproof mascara.
I didn't give it a 5 becausealthough I really, really like it, its not quite that HG, wonder product - but then who knows, maybe nothing is! I've yet to find it and in the mean time, this does a good job.
I have however start alternating it with the Trilogy Active Enzyme Cleanser which really gives a super clean, tingly feeling. It has been fine for my sensitive skin but I avoid my eye area with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by TeaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just don't find it to be as good as the Trilogy Cream Cleanser.

I don't find my face feels as clean, makeup is definitely more of a challenge to remove fully and I'm not one to wear a lot of it to being with.

I also found that my whole face flushes red for a few minutes after cleansing (I use lukewarm water to rinse). So far the Trilogy Cream Cleanser has been the only one that does not do this.

I have stuck this cleanser in my shower and I use it in the mornings. I will not buy it again as I prefer the other. This one is more expensive, less product, not as effective (for me) and I do not like the packaging. Definitely a fan of the dark glass pump bottle as I find it more hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sezzleberry

This is expensive for a cleanser but it's worth every cent. I use a thumbnail size dollop and massage on to my face dry. It melts my make up, including eye makeup, then I use a clean cotton pad (sometimes I dampen the cotton pad if needed) to wipe it away. Then I use a damp wash cloth to gently rinse as my final step. Perfect for my easily irritated, sensitive skin. I love cleansing with it, it feels soothing, and bonus that it removes eye makeup in one step. Although if I'm wearing waterproof eye makeup and/or mascara then I have to use a separate eye makeup remover. Not a big deal though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by sakinah1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

without a doubt, the best product i've ever used..i used this during my allergy was triggered for d 1st tyme. its really helps with the red,itchy,bumpy skin tht i had during the allergy..definitely the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Bernie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super for sensitive skin and eyes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much! I have tried a heap of Trilogy products recently (stepmum is a consultant, she gets to take home the testers when they get replenished, most of which are almost completely unused full jars and tubes..?!) so I have been lavishing my skin in these gorgeous moisturizers/oils and cleansers etc...and this one is my favourite of theirs, probably even the best cleanser I've used for my pain in the neck dry acne prone skin. Much love & kisses 2U Trilogy <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by mardhiahlatiff

the most hydrating cleanser i have ever used. removes makeup and does the job of cleansing really well. great to use with the clarisonic!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elin22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this cleanser. I was on the lookout for a cleanser to use during winter, when my skin gets drier and more easily irritated. This does the job! It cleans my skin without irritating or drying. I wet my face and then massage the lotion in, before washing off thoroughly. My skin can be pimple-prone, but so far this hasnít broken me out. If your skin is oilier, Iíd probably suggest using a flannel to remove the cleanser and/or a toner afterwards. Happily, itís full of a lot of natural ingredients and no nasties. It also smells really nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Trilogy Very Gentle Cleansing Cream is one of the three products in their Sensitive Skin range designed for super picky, easily irritated skin. I actually adore all of the products in their sensitive skin range, which is no suprise, seeing as I love every Trilogy product I've tried (which is many!); they always seem to create wonderful, high quality products that create a foundation for beautiful skin using only the best of ingredients. This cleanser leaves skin impeccably clean and removes my very light makeup, normally just a little liner and washable mascara. The texture is super smooth and creamy; if you haven't used creamy cleansers like this, it does take a while to get used to the feeling after rinsing off. But it so much more gentle and better for your skin than the cleansers that provide super bubbles and foam; it actually leaves your skin feeling nourished and silky smooth, especially if you follow up with their Very Gentle Moisturising Cream from the same range, which I also highly recommend or their rosehip oil.