August 21, 2014 | 1715 users online

Cleansers - Trilogy - Sensitive Skin Very Gentle Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by heather22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For those of you that have found your skin doesnt feeI 100% clean after using this (mine feels like it has a slight/light film left on it), try wiping it off with a facecloth instead of just water. I purchased some organic, unbleached muslin facecloths from Amazon which give the added benefit of a slight exfoliation.
I love that it is fragrance free, natural and organic. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes and it removes all my foundation and most of my waterproof mascara.
I have started alternating it with the Trilogy Active Enzyme Cleanser which really gives a super clean, tingly feeling and exfoliates. It has been fine for my sensitive skin .
06 June 2014 - I've been using this for well over a year now and I can't imagine something better coming along. It feels like its nourishing my skin as I use it, unlike some cleansers which are so drying. HG product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by TeaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just don't find it to be as good as the Trilogy Cream Cleanser.

I don't find my face feels as clean, makeup is definitely more of a challenge to remove fully and I'm not one to wear a lot of it to being with.

I also found that my whole face flushes red for a few minutes after cleansing (I use lukewarm water to rinse). So far the Trilogy Cream Cleanser has been the only one that does not do this.

I have stuck this cleanser in my shower and I use it in the mornings. I will not buy it again as I prefer the other. This one is more expensive, less product, not as effective (for me) and I do not like the packaging. Definitely a fan of the dark glass pump bottle as I find it more hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sezzleberry

This is expensive for a cleanser but it's worth every cent. I use a thumbnail size dollop and massage on to my face dry. It melts my make up, including eye makeup, then I use a clean cotton pad (sometimes I dampen the cotton pad if needed) to wipe it away. Then I use a damp wash cloth to gently rinse as my final step. Perfect for my easily irritated, sensitive skin. I love cleansing with it, it feels soothing, and bonus that it removes eye makeup in one step. Although if I'm wearing waterproof eye makeup and/or mascara then I have to use a separate eye makeup remover. Not a big deal though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by sakinah1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

without a doubt, the best product i've ever used..i used this during my allergy was triggered for d 1st tyme. its really helps with the red,itchy,bumpy skin tht i had during the allergy..definitely the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Bernie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super for sensitive skin and eyes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much! I have tried a heap of Trilogy products recently (stepmum is a consultant, she gets to take home the testers when they get replenished, most of which are almost completely unused full jars and tubes..?!) so I have been lavishing my skin in these gorgeous moisturizers/oils and cleansers etc...and this one is my favourite of theirs, probably even the best cleanser I've used for my pain in the neck dry acne prone skin. Much love & kisses 2U Trilogy <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by mardhiahlatiff

the most hydrating cleanser i have ever used. removes makeup and does the job of cleansing really well. great to use with the clarisonic!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elin22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this cleanser. I was on the lookout for a cleanser to use during winter, when my skin gets drier and more easily irritated. This does the job! It cleans my skin without irritating or drying. I wet my face and then massage the lotion in, before washing off thoroughly. My skin can be pimple-prone, but so far this hasnít broken me out. If your skin is oilier, Iíd probably suggest using a flannel to remove the cleanser and/or a toner afterwards. Happily, itís full of a lot of natural ingredients and no nasties. It also smells really nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Trilogy Very Gentle Cleansing Cream is one of the three products in their Sensitive Skin range designed for super picky, easily irritated skin. I actually adore all of the products in their sensitive skin range, which is no suprise, seeing as I love every Trilogy product I've tried (which is many!); they always seem to create wonderful, high quality products that create a foundation for beautiful skin using only the best of ingredients. This cleanser leaves skin impeccably clean and removes my very light makeup, normally just a little liner and washable mascara. The texture is super smooth and creamy; if you haven't used creamy cleansers like this, it does take a while to get used to the feeling after rinsing off. But it so much more gentle and better for your skin than the cleansers that provide super bubbles and foam; it actually leaves your skin feeling nourished and silky smooth, especially if you follow up with their Very Gentle Moisturising Cream from the same range, which I also highly recommend or their rosehip oil.