April 25, 2014 | 924 users online

Moisturizers - Kanebo - Hydrachange cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good, but not the best under make up

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by OVincze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Completely agree with the other review, this is the best moisturizer I have ever tried and I think any skintype would completely benefit from it. I personally have drier skin but with a couple of combo areas. This cream has an awesome texture, as everything in the hydrachange family it is extremely dense but yet it seems really light to the touch. I thought it would not be enough for me but boy was I wrong. You need the smallest amount but yet it moisturizes like crazy. All my fine lines and dehydration signs went away instantly. I am 35 and thought I would need to go for something stronger but this did it all. I think though the price seems high, this cream is really worth its price in gold, it lasts for a long long time and the effects of it are wonderful, like you have a new skin. A small sample I received in the summer of the tinted version lasted over a month and this cream is even more concentrated. Love Sensai Kanebo. I also want to try the mask, which has also gotten rave reviews and thinking about the eye formula as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kotsiros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this cream for the past three months so I think it's tune u give it a review.
My skin is combination. If I don't moisturize sufficiently it dries up and also over produces oil so I try to keep a constant moisture balance, and with combo skin it's not the easiest thing to do.
So when my moisturizer run out I decider to try this one as I've always had luck with Kanebo.
This product is amazing!! The texture us like a watery gel creme, something similar to La Mer gel creme but a but more substantial and dense.
It consists is Sensai's proprietary Koishmaru silk, 3 different molecular weight and types of hyaluronic acid, beta carotene and a proprietary scent that triggers the skins own HA synthesis.

I'm not gonna baffle about the company statements, you can easily read about it at Kanebo's web, but I will tell you this: it moisturizer like crazy.
Even though my skin is combo I often feel more comfortable around creamy and heavy textures. Maybe it's because I'm prone to sensitive skin as well and lighter creams or lotion don't usually cut it fir me. So when I saw the texture I thought that maybe it wouldn't offer the moisture my skin needs, just like the way La Mer's gel creme didn't.
I was wrong. Never has a single product offered my skin the moisture and balance this little gem does and um quite impressed. Bit only is my skin completely moisturized for the while day but it is more supple, balanced without dry or oily patches and glowy.
As a con for most I have to say it's a bit sticky, it never completely dries but personally I don't mind, in fact I have never had any issues and I think is one if the reasons it moisturizes so well.
I definitely recommend for any skin type on top of an appropriate serum or in it's own.
Either way it is a very very good cream to moisturize and maintain firm supple skin.

EDIT: I'm adding a picture with the ingredients, found on a bloggers page.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No