Coastal Scents Eclipse

on 1/11/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best investment I've ever made! Blends so easily and the colours make contouring as easy as squeezing lemons. It's worth every penny and as soon as mine runs out I'll be buying another.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Gosh! I do really love this one! Eclipse has many shades of concealers and it also helps you to have your face contoured. The texture is not too creamy but not too dry, it will give the best result to your face^^ Oh, and ofcourse it isnt too pricy. Worth it to buy again, gorgeous! @elisabethoktav

on 12/2/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well i must say i am impressed, because the corrector color really corrects imperfection on my face, goodbye redness! And i also great for contouring. But on the other side, this is very cracking and chalky, this is not really a good thing, so the solution is i have to spray it with rosewater (mario badescu's) and it will be just fine, and use moisturizer underneath, to avoid cracking and chalky.

on 10/23/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great full concealer palette. You will never need anything else. I recieved this in my Boxycharm and am pleasantly surprised at the quality and how well this works. I was able to use two different colors and the two correctors in here are great.

It was full coverage concealer with no issues other than I did have to set it with powder or it moved, but what else is new? I love the convenience of this palette with all of the colors you would need and some correctors and a highlighter.

on 7/27/2014 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this palette because of its wide range of shades, and I thought it would be perfect for contouring. But it turned out to be quite chalky, and does have a tendency to leave a white cast (titanium dioxide is one of its ingredients). Although it is thick enough to cover well, it isn't blendable enough for it to look natural. It is a bit better when you're not layering it on top of foundation though - using it with foundation can make you look cakey. I'm also acne-prone, and I think this product can irritate. I don't think I will re-purchase this again.

on 2/10/2014 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used it a few times but I love the cover up(green, white and purple) I use the green to cover up red spots(I don't even use foundation with it and you can't tell it's there!) and all the shades blend really well.

on 6/26/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just received and I love it!!!!!! If your breaking out its not the product it's just you have sensitive skin and you should know what kind of skin you have before you use a product.

on 3/5/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Those with sensitive skin beware! I have been using this product for over a month and began getting little bumps of acne on my face.... When I discontinued using this product my face cleared up. This concealer palette is going in the garbage.

on 12/13/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great palette for those seeking sheer to full coverage. The corrector shades are great, and the variety of light to dark shades is really convenient. I love to use the darkest shade for heavy contouring. The only thing i can recommend is to keep it in a room temperature place, if it gets too cold it becomes hard to work with, and if it get too warm its a mess.

on 11/29/2012 8:53:00 AM

I've had a hard time with concealers, i always found they were cakey, or wouldn't blend out properly but so far i haven't had a problem with this palette. You have so many options to choose from that you can mix and match to find the true color that best suits your skintone, and even if your on the fair side, you can use the other colors to do contouring because they go from being a wet application, to dry and even the shimmery white pot, you can use as a great highlight. I also bought this when it was on sale and you couldn't get this many options with concealer bought from a drug store.

Top Rated Coastal Scents Products