April 19, 2014 | 1991 users online

Concealers - Coastal Scents - Eclipse

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by AnnieKristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only used it a few times but I love the cover up(green, white and purple) I use the green to cover up red spots(I don't even use foundation with it and you can't tell it's there!) and all the shades blend really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by JazzyTheresa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just received and I love it!!!!!! If your breaking out its not the product it's just you have sensitive skin and you should know what kind of skin you have before you use a product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by lillyxd

Those with sensitive skin beware! I have been using this product for over a month and began getting little bumps of acne on my face.... When I discontinued using this product my face cleared up. This concealer palette is going in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

This is a great palette for those seeking sheer to full coverage. The corrector shades are great, and the variety of light to dark shades is really convenient. I love to use the darkest shade for heavy contouring. The only thing i can recommend is to keep it in a room temperature place, if it gets too cold it becomes hard to work with, and if it get too warm its a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've had a hard time with concealers, i always found they were cakey, or wouldn't blend out properly but so far i haven't had a problem with this palette. You have so many options to choose from that you can mix and match to find the true color that best suits your skintone, and even if your on the fair side, you can use the other colors to do contouring because they go from being a wet application, to dry and even the shimmery white pot, you can use as a great highlight. I also bought this when it was on sale and you couldn't get this many options with concealer bought from a drug store.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second palette I got this on eBay for 3 dollars I used everyday to cover the redness of my face and acne scars

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

I really wanted to love this palette but after a week of wearing I have begun to hattttte this profuct I have normal to dry skin and the concealer makes my eyes look old? Its a weird effect that I've never had before? I mean, I'm 19 with no wrinkles but this makes my eyes look horrible and wrinkly. I thought this would be a cheaper alternative to the Clinique Redness Solutions Targeted Corrector but I don't think so. I do like other Coastal Scents products so this wont keep me away from them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by jananaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I purchased this palette back during the Black Friday sale on 30% off. The regular price is $14.95. This is *just* the concealer palette I was looking for. I was tired with messing around with all those little pots of concealer to get the shade I wanted. I like the Eclipse palette because, well, it's a palette. You open one container, and everything you need is laid right out there for you. I agree with the other reviewer that the formulas themselves are quite dry. I have oily skin, so this actually works out perfectly for me. The colors include 4 correctors and 11 shades of skin tone colors ranging from ivory to chocolate. I like that some shades have a yellow base, while others have a pink base, which allows me to mix and match to get exactly what I need. I apply this right after moisturizer using a concealer brush, and everything blends beautifully. I mix the yellow with the color in the middle in the second column from the right to get perfect camouflage undereye coverage. I would recommend this palette to those like me, who have oilier skin and are looking for a range of concealer color options.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by slimchicklovesMAC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer palette contains 15 shades of concealer including 4 correctors. The correctors are light blue/lavender; yellow; green; pearl white. The remaining concealers range form fair skin tone to deep dark skin tone. Out of the 15 shades: the pearl white makes an excellent highlighter for the inner eye corner; the blue and green are nice e/s bases; I found two concealers that I can mix to make my perfect skintone to hid blemishes.

However, this concealer is dry, dry, dry. I found it hard to apply with a brush. It applies better with your fingers. I think it needs the warmth to become creamy. It looks horrible on the undereye area, waayyy to drying for that. I don't find myself reaching for it at all. When I first got it and was trying to use it and find how to make it work for me I did use for about a week or two, but soon went back to my old concealers. I would not purchase this again. I will try to find some uses for it until what I like is gone and then will toss.