Coastal Scents Eclipse

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this in my BoxyCharm & I use it to contour/highlight. It was listed as $19.95 on my BoxyCharm card but it can be had for cheaper on coastal scent's website. Beware of fakes going around eBay/amazon coz they are almost always from China & although CS gets their palettes from China just like BH Cosmetics & slaps their respective labels on them since they are American companies they have to cow tow to certain legal guidelines in their product ingredients whereas oversea etailers do not have to worry about conforming to any univeral standard. I would not feel safe getting a generic coastal scents or BH palette, to me it's worth it to spend a little extra to know it's safer. I also use a brush w this to clean up lipstick or brow lines making them sharp & crisp. It has gotten a tad dryer since I've owned it but still very usable. I like the 4 correction shades (lavender, yellow, white, & green). This is the best concealer palette I own & since I contour daily it's been very useful. I like cream contour much more than powder contour. If you buy the generic version "caveat emptor." :)

on 1/11/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best investment I've ever made! Blends so easily and the colours make contouring as easy as squeezing lemons. It's worth every penny and as soon as mine runs out I'll be buying another.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Gosh! I do really love this one! Eclipse has many shades of concealers and it also helps you to have your face contoured. The texture is not too creamy but not too dry, it will give the best result to your face^^ Oh, and ofcourse it isnt too pricy. Worth it to buy again, gorgeous! @elisabethoktav

on 12/2/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well i must say i am impressed, because the corrector color really corrects imperfection on my face, goodbye redness! And i also great for contouring. But on the other side, this is very cracking and chalky, this is not really a good thing, so the solution is i have to spray it with rosewater (mario badescu's) and it will be just fine, and use moisturizer underneath, to avoid cracking and chalky.

on 10/23/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great full concealer palette. You will never need anything else. I recieved this in my Boxycharm and am pleasantly surprised at the quality and how well this works. I was able to use two different colors and the two correctors in here are great.

It was full coverage concealer with no issues other than I did have to set it with powder or it moved, but what else is new? I love the convenience of this palette with all of the colors you would need and some correctors and a highlighter.

on 7/27/2014 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this palette because of its wide range of shades, and I thought it would be perfect for contouring. But it turned out to be quite chalky, and does have a tendency to leave a white cast (titanium dioxide is one of its ingredients). Although it is thick enough to cover well, it isn't blendable enough for it to look natural. It is a bit better when you're not layering it on top of foundation though - using it with foundation can make you look cakey. I'm also acne-prone, and I think this product can irritate. I don't think I will re-purchase this again.

on 2/10/2014 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used it a few times but I love the cover up(green, white and purple) I use the green to cover up red spots(I don't even use foundation with it and you can't tell it's there!) and all the shades blend really well.

on 6/26/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just received and I love it!!!!!! If your breaking out its not the product it's just you have sensitive skin and you should know what kind of skin you have before you use a product.

on 3/5/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Those with sensitive skin beware! I have been using this product for over a month and began getting little bumps of acne on my face.... When I discontinued using this product my face cleared up. This concealer palette is going in the garbage.

on 12/13/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great palette for those seeking sheer to full coverage. The corrector shades are great, and the variety of light to dark shades is really convenient. I love to use the darkest shade for heavy contouring. The only thing i can recommend is to keep it in a room temperature place, if it gets too cold it becomes hard to work with, and if it get too warm its a mess.

Top Rated Coastal Scents Products