Trilogy Botanical Body Wash

4.5

Aqua (water), Lauryl glucoside, Sodium coco-sulfate, Aloe barbadenis leaf juice, Macropiper excelsum leaf extract, Phyllanthus emblica officinalis fruit extract, Arctium lappa root extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Rosa Canina (rosehip) seed oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cucumis sativa fruit extract, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol, Parfum, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool.

on 1/7/2015 3:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I do love a lot of Trilogy products and I'm proud they're made in my homeland of New Zealand. My rating for this product is more reflective of the value rather than the quality of the product, which is still very high, it contains a handful of essential oils and organic surfactants. It cleanses well and smells nice but it isn't moisturizing. It is mostly detergents of organic origin (lauryl glucoside & sodium coco-sulfate) and aloe vera. It does *not* contain *any* glycerin which is what the best skincare organic & non-organic use to moisturise the skin. This is where the product falls short, that and the price. I now mix this with my all-time holy grail body wash (Aveeno's Daily Moisturising Body Wash) which is by far more suitable for my dry skin even if it does contain a couple of synthetic ingredients and you can get it for a fraction of the amount you'd spend on this.

on 11/16/2014 8:16:00 AM

This is my favorite body wash, hands-down - and I swear I have pretty much tried them ALL over the years (Dr. Bronner's, ShiKai, Alba Botanicals, Avalon Organics, Korres, Philosophy, Perlier, VitaBath, Fa, Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn, Kiehl's, Soft Soap, Olay, Dove, Caress, Lever 2000, White Rain - you name it, from department store to dollar store, spa-grade to health food store and everything in between). Trilogy Botanical Body Wash is the best there is. Thank goodness I can now easily get it in the U.S. The fragrance takes me back to vacations in New Zealand - happiness is a bottle. The shower gel cleans thoroughly without stripping your skin (like other natural shower gels can) or leaving a film (like so many moisturizing body washes can). I also love the packaging - simple and sleek, no gimmicky design or goofy pun names and no Kiehl's-wannabe labeling.

on 8/25/2014 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really love this body wash. The scent is a lovely floral/botanical mix that turns shower time into a lovely aromatherapy session too. It's very economical to use, I only need a fraction of the amount I would use of a supermarket brand, meaning in the long run it works out at around the same cost (maybe even cheaper?). It's so nice in use, foams well, leaves skin smooth & clean & doesn't dry out my sensitive skin at all. I do moisturise after a shower, but with this I don't "need" to. Also, super allergic to everything Mr. B has used it with no reaction whatsoever (why does he keep "discovering" my expensive shower gels?) I will definitely re-purchase this when it eventually runs out, it really is worth every penny. Plus, ofcourse, because it's Trilogy, it's got no nasties in it, so I'm taking care of my health as well as getting a heavenly in shower experience.

A lovely hydrating body wash that leaves my skin calm, happy and delicately fragranced with a rose geranium scent. The 500ml bottle lasts over 4 months with twice daily use. Absolutely beautiful body wash...I've been really impressed with everything I've tried from this brand,

on 12/28/2012 11:38:00 PM

I love this body wash so much! Has such a flawless scent that doesn't smell fake at all! Has a load of natural oils that leave my skin feeling so fresh and amazing. Isn't too pricey as it is a huge container with a nice pump. I use it when i take a bath as well as it foams up really nicely and fills the whole room with the scent. Will definitely repurchase

on 1/7/2011 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Trilogy Botanical Body Wash is such a fantastic treat to use in the shower for an indulgent, pampering experience. Personally I think that the scent is wonderful, although I imagine it being either a love it or hate it scent. To me, it's a lovely uplifting, soft botanical scent that is soothing, yet refreshing. The scent reminds me of their Everything Balm and Nourishing Body Lotion, which are both lovely products, too. This gently cleanses the skin without leaving you feeling dry and I really like the fact that it is so multi tasking. I like to use it as a gentle shampoo to cleanse my hair which has oily roots with coarse ends and it works beautifully (I use it in conjunction with their gorgeous Smooth Shine Conditioner) and I also use it as a face wash, too during a shower. It doesn't produce massive foamy bubbles, but rather a softer lather that makes me feel like I'm doing something better for my skin; it's never stripping, but leaves it silky smooth and refreshingly clean.

Popular Gels/Soaps