March 2, 2015 | 1030 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lauztiff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very pale and I love this shade if I want to wear something for everyday but still a little bold. the formula is so nice. its more flattering on me than the infamous 'velvet teddy' as that lipstick is too browny/yellow for my skin tone for some reason. mehr is more pink so looks better on me im glad i found it. seems to me its the matte version of faux but a little darker. will defenatly repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

I bought this and then returned it within a few days. I'm NC 25-30 yellow-toned, and this lipstick didn't really work for me. Mac really has a problem making too many blue toned and no yellow-toned pink lipsticks.
I expected this to be a flattering, everyday kind of kylie jenner pink, but instead it is super dark and very unnatural. It's just too dark for everyday wear and i liked Mac Brave better. I will say though that this lipstick formula is amazing for what it is---it feels very smooth and non drying. I picked Mac Please Me over this as a pink since I just thought Mehr was to dark and red-based.

To get a feel of what lipsticks I do like: Faux, Velvet Teddy, Mocha, Plumful, any lustres...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Panda_Attack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely pink matte nude. For reference, I'm NC 35-40, dark eyes, black hair.

I went to MAC for Velvet Teddy and obviously it's sold out so I asked them for a suitable alternative. This is a great every day colour and while I normally avoid matte shades for work as I find them a bit bold in my conservative workplace I think this is subtle enough wear to work and to wear out. I wanted to lighten it a bit today so I layered it with Kinda Sexy (which is too nude for me) and it gave a really good look to go with a bold eye. Wore it out for drinks and it lasted for a few hours so staying power is fine. The only thing I suggest is like with any matte shade you have to buff your lips first as I don't the lipstick draws attention to uneven bits and flakes. I used Lush bubblegum lip scrub which worked well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 1:40:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

Absolutely stunning!

It's a tad too dark to be classed as a 'nude' for me as I'm pretty fair but it's not at all garish which means it's still the perfect day time lipstick for me!

It's a gorgeous pink, brown colour and it finishes beautifully! Lovely with a gloss over the top and lasts very well through good and drink!

Lovely colour, lovely finish, I just absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CookieDough117

Oh my!! I can safely say I have found the perfect lipstick. And that's coming from someone with a very large lipstick collection! I bought Mehr after eyeing it up for a long time but never getting round to trying it on or purchasing. I finally decided to buy it and I'm so so glad I did! It is the most perfect colour for my NC35 complexion. I would say it is a brown toned medium pink but definitely more on the pink side. Not barbie pink though. It is neither too bright nor too nude. Definitely a great MLBB for medium skin tones. I don't know what it is about this lipstick but it just seems to brighten up my whole face and make my lips appear bigger. I go between a few different lip liners with this lipstick. I find it looks great with MAC soar, spice and whirl and also Rimmel's east end snob. As for the finish, it is a matte but definitely not a drying matte. It glides on smoothly and I think as long as lips are moisturised, this wont settle into fine lines like most mattes. I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick! I will definitely keep repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Tinelim02

My favorite Mac lipstick! It's Matte but glides on the lips smoothly. The color is perfect for everyday use. I love my bright lippies but you can never go wrong with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leemyy

Live this colour! It's perfect for everyday wear and it's a defo must have! So pigmented and is long lasting. I
This is a must have for any beauty bag

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Quite a bit darker than I expected and perhaps wanted. Described as a dirty blue pink and I suppose that's accurate. This is kinda plummy as well. It's a matte finish so apply some balm underneath. Probably wouldn't repurchase this one though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Wowww - I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a lipstick, but it's because my hopes for it were so high. I am Indian and I heard in several different places that this lipstick is perfect for dark-skinned girls. I put it on and it basically made me look like I had no lips - it is just too light of a color on me. I tried it with a lip liner and it looked better, but the color still wasn't flattering. I have dry lips and used a balm under this and it still made my lips look really dry and wrinkly. Sigh. It looks SO good on everyone else. Doesn't work for my skintone - which is so odd because so many girls in the "Dark" category rated it high. I am a little bit darker than NC45 for reference.

I would say that a similar, but MUCH more flattering for brown girls (and with a better finish), lipstick is Revlon's Super Lustrous in Rose Velvet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ridaaxo

I adore this colour! It looks great on my olive skin tone! It's a perfect pinky nude colour that can be worn day or night!
The only reason I haven't given the lipstick 5 lippies is because it is not very moisturising. However I combat this by using my EOS lipbalm underneath!