MAC Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I cannot count the times that I stood at the MAC counter for this lipstick and ended up taking a different colour home instead. It just looked too cool toned for me. But every time I saw it on Instagram or Pinterest I started pining for it again. So I when I went to the MAC counter for a different colour (hah!) I ended up buying this one :). I should've done this months ago! This is such a perfect neutral lipstick! It just goes with absolutely everything! The colour is a light browney pink, but it doesn't oxidise to a very brown pink like Whirl does on me. It's matte but not uncomfortably so, it lasts pretty long and wears off evenly. My only gripe with MAC is that the bullets are all the same, so you have to pick up and read each label when you are searching for a particular one.

I had been eyeing this lipstick for so long but every time I swatched this on my hand in the MAC store it seemed to look too Barbie pink - bright and cool toned. I also heard that it was pretty similar to Cosmo by MAC which I already own. I felt like treating myself the other day and so I just picked up Mehr on a whim. I got home and tried it on and boy am I pleased to have picked this up! This is the colour I have been searching for so long! This color has totally been made for indian skin - for reference I am a NC20-25, medium skinned with yellow undertones. It's not as brown and neutral as Cosmo and although it is cool toned and brighter, it's not one of those bright, in your face colors. It's quite indescribable. Just a gorgeous, healthy pink shade which just brightens, freshens and adds life to your face. It is seriously amazing!

I find, depending on the condition of my lips, that the matte lipsticks tend to be a little drying and can sometimes cake up or settle into lip lines. This can easily be overcome by using a good matte lipstick such as the Nuxe Reve Du Meil, another product I highly recommend.

Indian beauties, this lipstick is a godsend for you! I urge you to pick up this colour and see the good stuff for yourself.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a fantastic lipstick. It's very suiting to my skin tones (n18-nc20) and has a bit a dramatic flair to it. On me it looks like a combination of mauve and dark pink. It's also a very long lasting lipstick - I put it in the morning and I don't have to worry about it through the whole day, including while eating and drinking. Beware though that it's matte so it won't look good if your lips are dry and flaky.

First ever MAC lipstick I bought and my all time favourite, i love this pink lipstick with its grey undertones, it's classy and elegant while oh so wearable for anytime of the day. A great investment.

I have many MAC lipsticks and MAC Mehr is my fav one. It is such a color that you can wear anywhere from work to party. It looks very nice. It is such a shade that enhances the complete makeup look without looking too bright or too nude. I purchased it from MAC website very recently (Nov 2015). It is not available at Macy's or Bloomingdale or Nordstrom ...but it is available on MAC website. If your want that perfect pink lipstick then this one is must have.

I am absolutely obsessed with this lipstick as a natural pinky nude shade! Due to pictures of people wearing this on the internet, I expected the lipstick to turn out a bit brownish pink (which would be gorgeous as well!!), but it actually looks like a healthy pink on me. It definitely depends on the skin tone.. For so long, I've been looking for the perfect natural lip shade on me but I just couldn't seem to find one. They were either too light and looked like a "Barbie" lipstick on me, or they were too dark. And yet Mehr, which i purchased because I thought it would give me a nice brown toned lip color, turned out to be exactly what I was looking for! The best natural pinky nude shade for me so far! Also, I love love love the smell and taste of MAC lipsticks!! Crazy, I know, but they smell so sweet and nice. Definitely going to repurchase the lippie when I run out!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Sigh, yet another mauvey pink lipstick in my collection thanks to the Kylie Jenner lip craze. It is midtone mauvey pink with a slight blue undertone. Although I'm warm toned (NC30) this compliments me very well. I feel as though this is Mac Soar lip pencil in a lipstick form, (soar is a bit more deeper) and a comfortable matte finish. It's dupe is NYX matte lipstick in Whipped Caviar. I do find this lipstick pretty and long wearing but I have so many of these in my collection that its not memorable for me. I prefer Mac Twig since it's a bit more neutral, but this is a great option if you want a midtone mauvey pink lipstick

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I recently got MAC's mehr as a gift from my mom. The color is slightly darker than my original lip color so this is a great MLBB color for me. I already swatched it a couple of times at the MAC counter and I fell in love with the colour and pigmentation. Also this is a not so dry version in my opinion, compared to Velvet Teddy or Kinda Sexy, this is more a creamy matte version. Definitely will re-purchase when I will run out, because this is a HG staple in my bag from now on. Ever since I have got this as a present, I only smear this colour on my lips!

Love this lipstick!! Was my first MAC lipstick I ordered and will definitely be going back to buy different shades. I thought by some other reviews I had read it would be a lighter colour but none the less still lovely. Would say it falls in the nude section but definitely a darker one of the range. I've had it on all day at work (eaten breakfast and lunch) and it has stayed on for a good 8 hours without looking like it needed re-applying, although I did re-apply before I left just to touch it up. Overall very impressed with it and will buy again once run out :)

Great MLBB shade! I normally go for bold lips-reds, fuchsias, etc., but I needed a neutral shade for when I'm not feeling the bold shades or when bold colors wouldn't be appropriate. I have a difficult time with neutrals because I'm fair with pigmented lips. Most MLBB shades wash me out, are too pale or brown, or make me look dead. Mehr rises above all of those issues. It has a rich looking texture when it's on the lips and the coverage is good-no going over your lips repeatedly to get color opacity is necessary. I'd say that Mehr falls within the realm of Kylie Jenner lips, which it seems everyone is trying to achieve these days. Regardless of any trends, I'd definitely repurchase Mehr. Another lipstick similar to Mehr is Brave, which I also love. Check that one out, too.

Recommended for Medium Skin