MAC Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

4.5

on 3/30/2015 3:44:00 PM

Found this at my mall and am in love with the results my lips look fantastic!

on 3/30/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this pink! on my nc40 it is a mlbb leaning nude pink on me but doesn't wash me out. it looks great alone or paired with liner. the matte finish is surprisingly comfortable and fairly long lasting. i'm really happy with this purchase and will continue to explore the great muted tones mac has to offer. twig is next on my radar.

on 3/29/2015 5:22:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick. I got introduced to it by a shop assistant in a clothes shop. The girl who served me was wearing it and it looked so lovely I had to ask her what it was. She told me it was Mehr and I later purchased it online without trying it. I can't believe how nice it looks. It is bold without looking too garish and is such a feminine colour too. I am allergic to most brands of lipstick but was happy to discover that I'm not allergic to Mac ones, so I'm building quite a collection! This will be a staple shade and I will definitely purchase it again. It is very versatile and can be worn in the day or at night, at work or chilling out. It is beautiful!

on 2/23/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very pale and I love this shade if I want to wear something for everyday but still a little bold. the formula is so nice. its more flattering on me than the infamous 'velvet teddy' as that lipstick is too browny/yellow for my skin tone for some reason. mehr is more pink so looks better on me im glad i found it. seems to me its the matte version of faux but a little darker. will defenatly repurchase

on 1/28/2015 10:13:00 AM

I bought this and then returned it within a few days. I'm NC 25-30 yellow-toned, and this lipstick didn't really work for me. Mac really has a problem making too many blue toned and no yellow-toned pink lipsticks.
I expected this to be a flattering, everyday kind of kylie jenner pink, but instead it is super dark and very unnatural. It's just too dark for everyday wear and i liked Mac Brave better. I will say though that this lipstick formula is amazing for what it is---it feels very smooth and non drying. I picked Mac Please Me over this as a pink since I just thought Mehr was to dark and red-based.

To get a feel of what lipsticks I do like: Faux, Velvet Teddy, Mocha, Plumful, any lustres...

on 1/24/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

This is a lovely pink matte nude. For reference, I'm NC 35-40, dark eyes, black hair.

I went to MAC for Velvet Teddy and obviously it's sold out so I asked them for a suitable alternative. This is a great every day colour and while I normally avoid matte shades for work as I find them a bit bold in my conservative workplace I think this is subtle enough wear to work and to wear out. I wanted to lighten it a bit today so I layered it with Kinda Sexy (which is too nude for me) and it gave a really good look to go with a bold eye. Wore it out for drinks and it lasted for a few hours so staying power is fine. The only thing I suggest is like with any matte shade you have to buff your lips first as I don't the lipstick draws attention to uneven bits and flakes. I used Lush bubblegum lip scrub which worked well.

Absolutely stunning!

It's a tad too dark to be classed as a 'nude' for me as I'm pretty fair but it's not at all garish which means it's still the perfect day time lipstick for me!

It's a gorgeous pink, brown colour and it finishes beautifully! Lovely with a gloss over the top and lasts very well through good and drink!

Lovely colour, lovely finish, I just absolutely love it!

Oh my!! I can safely say I have found the perfect lipstick. And that's coming from someone with a very large lipstick collection! I bought Mehr after eyeing it up for a long time but never getting round to trying it on or purchasing. I finally decided to buy it and I'm so so glad I did! It is the most perfect colour for my NC35 complexion. I would say it is a brown toned medium pink but definitely more on the pink side. Not barbie pink though. It is neither too bright nor too nude. Definitely a great MLBB for medium skin tones. I don't know what it is about this lipstick but it just seems to brighten up my whole face and make my lips appear bigger. I go between a few different lip liners with this lipstick. I find it looks great with MAC soar, spice and whirl and also Rimmel's east end snob. As for the finish, it is a matte but definitely not a drying matte. It glides on smoothly and I think as long as lips are moisturised, this wont settle into fine lines like most mattes. I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick! I will definitely keep repurchasing it.

on 11/25/2014 11:41:00 PM

My favorite Mac lipstick! It's Matte but glides on the lips smoothly. The color is perfect for everyday use. I love my bright lippies but you can never go wrong with this one.

on 11/20/2014 9:59:00 AM

Live this colour! It's perfect for everyday wear and it's a defo must have! So pigmented and is long lasting. I
This is a must have for any beauty bag

Popular Lipsticks