January 26, 2015 | 1515 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Panda_Attack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely pink matte nude. For reference, I'm NC 35-40, dark eyes, black hair.

I went to MAC for Velvet Teddy and obviously it's sold out so I asked them for a suitable alternative. This is a great every day colour and while I normally avoid matte shades for work as I find them a bit bold in my conservative workplace I think this is subtle enough wear to work and to wear out. I wanted to lighten it a bit today so I layered it with Kinda Sexy (which is too nude for me) and it gave a really good look to go with a bold eye. Wore it out for drinks and it lasted for a few hours so staying power is fine. The only thing I suggest is like with any matte shade you have to buff your lips first as I don't the lipstick draws attention to uneven bits and flakes. I used Lush bubblegum lip scrub which worked well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 1:40:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

Absolutely stunning!

It's a tad too dark to be classed as a 'nude' for me as I'm pretty fair but it's not at all garish which means it's still the perfect day time lipstick for me!

It's a gorgeous pink, brown colour and it finishes beautifully! Lovely with a gloss over the top and lasts very well through good and drink!

Lovely colour, lovely finish, I just absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CookieDough117

Oh my!! I can safely say I have found the perfect lipstick. And that's coming from someone with a very large lipstick collection! I bought Mehr after eyeing it up for a long time but never getting round to trying it on or purchasing. I finally decided to buy it and I'm so so glad I did! It is the most perfect colour for my NC35 complexion. I would say it is a brown toned medium pink but definitely more on the pink side. Not barbie pink though. It is neither too bright nor too nude. Definitely a great MLBB for medium skin tones. I don't know what it is about this lipstick but it just seems to brighten up my whole face and make my lips appear bigger. I go between a few different lip liners with this lipstick. I find it looks great with MAC soar, spice and whirl and also Rimmel's east end snob. As for the finish, it is a matte but definitely not a drying matte. It glides on smoothly and I think as long as lips are moisturised, this wont settle into fine lines like most mattes. I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick! I will definitely keep repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Tinelim02

My favorite Mac lipstick! It's Matte but glides on the lips smoothly. The color is perfect for everyday use. I love my bright lippies but you can never go wrong with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leemyy

Live this colour! It's perfect for everyday wear and it's a defo must have! So pigmented and is long lasting. I
This is a must have for any beauty bag

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Quite a bit darker than I expected and perhaps wanted. Described as a dirty blue pink and I suppose that's accurate. This is kinda plummy as well. It's a matte finish so apply some balm underneath. Probably wouldn't repurchase this one though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Wowww - I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a lipstick, but it's because my hopes for it were so high. I am Indian and I heard in several different places that this lipstick is perfect for dark-skinned girls. I put it on and it basically made me look like I had no lips - it is just too light of a color on me. I tried it with a lip liner and it looked better, but the color still wasn't flattering. I have dry lips and used a balm under this and it still made my lips look really dry and wrinkly. Sigh. It looks SO good on everyone else. Doesn't work for my skintone - which is so odd because so many girls in the "Dark" category rated it high. I am a little bit darker than NC45 for reference.

I would say that a similar, but MUCH more flattering for brown girls (and with a better finish), lipstick is Revlon's Super Lustrous in Rose Velvet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ridaaxo

I adore this colour! It looks great on my olive skin tone! It's a perfect pinky nude colour that can be worn day or night!
The only reason I haven't given the lipstick 5 lippies is because it is not very moisturising. However I combat this by using my EOS lipbalm underneath!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

Oh my...mehr you naughty lipstick!

So i'm an NC35ish/NW30. This lipstick is simply gorgeous, it has a velvet matte texture and such a rare shade of pink. The undertones are brown but the pink is stronger. I usually hate bright lipsticks because they dont suit me. This pink is my alltime favourite lipstick I wear it with anything it always makes me look good.

Somehow it makes my eyes pop and my lips appear fuller and bigger! Also helps my discolouration near my mouth look less bad (diverts attention Im guessing!)

5*s!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

MAC's best hands down color texture wear time perfect and yash second in line.