October 24, 2014 | 1122 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Quite a bit darker than I expected and perhaps wanted. Described as a dirty blue pink and I suppose that's accurate. This is kinda plummy as well. It's a matte finish so apply some balm underneath. Probably wouldn't repurchase this one though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Wowww - I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a lipstick, but it's because my hopes for it were so high. I am Indian and I heard in several different places that this lipstick is perfect for dark-skinned girls. I put it on and it basically made me look like I had no lips - it is just too light of a color on me. I tried it with a lip liner and it looked better, but the color still wasn't flattering. I have dry lips and used a balm under this and it still made my lips look really dry and wrinkly. Sigh. It looks SO good on everyone else. Doesn't work for my skintone - which is so odd because so many girls in the "Dark" category rated it high. I am a little bit darker than NC45 for reference.

I would say that a similar, but MUCH more flattering for brown girls (and with a better finish), lipstick is Revlon's Super Lustrous in Rose Velvet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ridaaxo

I adore this colour! It looks great on my olive skin tone! It's a perfect pinky nude colour that can be worn day or night!
The only reason I haven't given the lipstick 5 lippies is because it is not very moisturising. However I combat this by using my EOS lipbalm underneath!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

Oh my...mehr you naughty lipstick!

So i'm an NC35ish/NW30. This lipstick is simply gorgeous, it has a velvet matte texture and such a rare shade of pink. The undertones are brown but the pink is stronger. I usually hate bright lipsticks because they dont suit me. This pink is my alltime favourite lipstick I wear it with anything it always makes me look good.

Somehow it makes my eyes pop and my lips appear fuller and bigger! Also helps my discolouration near my mouth look less bad (diverts attention Im guessing!)

5*s!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I ordered this and oh my I love this color its just perfect its a matte its just very nice and flattering for my skin tone I want the others in the collection next on my list is tabla.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplover95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mehr, I am already on my second lipstick and it is a great lovely everyday lipstick, or you can wear it on a night out with smokey eyes! It is a lovely matte finish and stays on for hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

I thought Brave was the perfect nude lippie for me but i noticed its hard to apply and my lips tend to look chapped and dry with it so I searched for another color that will suit my nude standard and after endless online searching I found Mehr. I immediately went to the nearest Mac store and bought it (without even swatching it) and to my surprise this is the PERFECT nude lippie for me. I wish I bought this one first! Im so inlove with MEHR! (For ref im in between NC42-43)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by hoodoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When first applied, Mehr can look a little pasty in a too-opaque kind of way, but give it a chance: after a few minutes, once it settles in, it becomes a lovely shade of lip-like pink. I apply it over blotted DHC lip balm, use Prestige Silk lip liner, and applied it in the Lisa Eldridge method, i.e. pressing lips firmly together to make sure the lipstick gets into all the nooks and crannies. Blot and re-apply
and your lips will be bulletproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by andyanddani

Mehr is a beautiful neutral non-drying matte pink. It's my first "my lips but better lipstick" and wear the shade multiple times a week paired with MAC's cremesheen lipgloss in Deelight. This will be a go to product for most fair skinned girls and has a staying power of about 4 hours. This product is worth the MAC price tag due to the natural pop of color it adds to the lips and it's smooth and opaque application.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Jacklynne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My first MAC lipstick and always be my HG! Very pretty color! Suits every occasion... I want to hoard this as it's always out of stock.