November 24, 2014 | 1160 users online

Cleansers - Lumene - Basic Blue Cleansing Gel

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kerli310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- paraben-fee and contains over 90% of natural ingredients;
- very mild and pleasant smell (that truly resembles cornflower, as its extract is one of the products' ingredients);
- basically literally crystal clear consistency, did not leave any residue and was very easy to wash off;
- suitable for dry skin - yes, you probably have to use a tonic afterwards, but it does not dry your skin out.

However after a feek of usage it broke my skin out - my cheeks got so swollen and I got so terrible red bumps on my forehead that when a friend of mine paid me a visit she thought I had gotten into a terrible accident and burnt my skin off. It seems that the Basic Blue skin tonic is somewhat milder, as testing each of them on my skin after the swelling and red bumps appeared, the tonic did not sting as much as the gel nor did it make the swelling worse.

I would definitely advise those interested in purchasing this product make sure you are not allergic to any of its components - undoubtedly natural ingredients are good for your skin, but some might just not be suitable for you.