August 30, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Nakkar Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This product costs around SGD$42 if I am not wrong. Well worth every penny spent. My current HG lipgloss.

Pros:
-> Gorgeous colour. Nakkar is a hybrid of pink, coral and red, speckled with fine gold shimmer. Wearing it alone adds some colour to my face and shine to my smile. It gives my lips a healthy rosy tinge. Love. This shade will work all year round for me. Also, it is a fantastic product for a girl-on-the-go. Just swipe it on and you'll look like you've spent a bit of time on your makeup!
-> Longevity is not an issue for me as I do not mind reapplying lip gloss since they never last that long on me. Nakkar stays on quite well, around two hours? It's okay. I have worse experiences with lip glosses which only lasted for thirty minutes on me.
-> Everything about the packaging screams chic. On a practical note, I like the doe foot applicator. It makes application without a mirror a breeze!

Cons:
-> None!

I will gladly repurchase it if I ever do run out of it, and try another shade from the Glossimer range!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Yes, this is lovely. On my lips, it turns out a little lighter than in the tube and in a good way which I prefer! This might now be my staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by anni7bzz

It is my favourite lipgloss, the colour is great, the texture, everything is great.I really like those golden shimmer, it looks great on lips! Definitley buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kelybumc

This color is gorgeous. I have fair skin and cool coloring and it works on me. As others have said, it is very cheerul and adds a pop of color to your face:) It won't replace pagoda for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by mleavey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this without even reading reviews and am floored. I actually bought it as my Fall color and just LOVE it. It was the only one left and now I know why. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Saourora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this gorgeous, corally, reddish pink shade. It just makes me feel happy when applying it because it brightens up my face. Nakkar is that little pop of color and it's all I need. This gloss is really high pigmented compared to other Glossimers - say a lipstick and a lip gloss had a baby, it would be Nakkar. Usually I'd go with a somewhat less pigmented color but Nakkar is that perfect little step out of my comfort zone. The golden shimmers adds even more gorgeousness to it. Instant favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

I love this corally-red with gold shimmer gloss - perfect for summer. It makes me happy when I apply it, and it instantly brightens up my face. I also find this suitable for all occasions, from night out to my conservative workplace. Possibly HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

Nakkar is a relatively pigmented (compared to other glossimers) pretty corally shade. it's a pinky coral but it's not bright at all. It has a nice amount of shimmer (not too much) which is my ideal situation. The shimmer is gold which also adds to the shade in a good way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by missanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree that this color is a redder version of Pink Teaser. It's like a watermelon version of Pink Teaser. Looks even more beautiful over Flamboyante Rouge Allure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad Chanel releases its spring collections in January because this is the perfect antidote to the winter blues. It's a gorgeous strawberry pink with gold shimmer that would flatter nearly any skintone. It's bright but somewhat sheer so it's not over the top, and the gold shimmer really complements the color. Go buy a tube for an instant pick-me-up!