Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Rose

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

First off, I want to say that I love Dr Bronner's castile soaps for years, so I ended up getting something else just cause and to get enough to get free shipping(lol). Anyway, its my go to lip balm because even though it feels tacky at first, it makes my lips so soft as the day goes on. I love that it smells like my favorite flower, the rose without being too cloying or sickly sweet. Comes in a magenta tube, which in my case is good so if I ever lose it its not too hard to find. Lastly like all Dr Bronner's products its organic and cruelty-free which is an extra plus for me.

on 1/5/2011 8:49:00 PM

This was included in a recent online order of mine as a freebie. I was surprised to see a rose scent, as it is not yet listed on their website, and was very excited to give it a try. I am a big fan of Dr. Bronner's products--they are full of natural ingredients and the lip balm is no exception.

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Rose Fragrance, Tocopherol.

The texture of this balm is neither too thick or too thin. It smoothes over lips and leaves a healthy protective coating. The rose fragrance/flavor is nice--definately rosey--without being artificial or overpowering. When I pop the lid off the tube it smells just like rosewater.

I do reapply this often, because I like the feel and scent. It is long lasting, though, and will last through a shower even. It doesn't dry my lips out or make them irritated. I like this. Thanks, Dr. Bronner's co, for including this sample! I will definately purchase this again when I run out.

Well, editing to say that the Rose scented lip balm is an Asia-only product, they just had extras to include in orders. So I guess I can't buy this exact kind again.

Popular Lip Treatments