April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This body scrub is an absolute disaster product. It does a decent job exfoliating but it is so oily and slick and leave my shower a total mess. It leaves my shower floor so oily that you cannot stand up and all the little seeds and particles cling to the oil and don't go down the drain. So after I'm done using this, I always have to get down on my hands and knees and scrub my shower clean. I only used this twice before I tossed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by macshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The product smelled amazing and was a decent body scrub. I used it to exfoliate skin, especially under my arms. However, it's overpriced for a body scrub and leaves a mess in your bath or shower. Plus, since the product is in a twist off, shallow jar, it's difficult to get the amount of product you want. I enjoyed using it up, but it's something I won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What i like about this scrub:
-smells AMAZING!
-very hydrating on dull dry skin
-exfoliates skin
-natural ingredients

what i dislike about this product:
-expensive for a body scrub
-can be irritating if used too often

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by blengs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Blech. I gave this 2/5 because it makes my skin feel good once I'm out of the shower, but overall the product is seriously lacking. The packaging is ugly, the product is overpriced and my shower looks like a crime scene after I use it. There are always sugar crystals and red seeds splattered over the shower curtain and gooey oil spots on the tub. I don't even know how it does that -- it actually defies logic and reason (kind of like the smell).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by moniib

I really liked this scrub. I could even use this on my face and it didn't break me out, which is a really rare thing because almost everything breaks me out! It might feel oily but it sinks in so no worries! It's really moisturizing and leaves me skin feeling soft and looking radiant. I still think its a bit expensive but I would buy it again. Not to mention it smells sooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i'm already in love with products by Burt's bees. I love this body scrub so much! i love all the little chunks of pomegranate and cranberry, it smells amazing, it's not too harsh on your skin like some scrubs can be, it leaves a nice soft feeling on the skin afterwards, yet it can feel kinda oily, so if you don't like that kinda thing i wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I LOVE this scrub! I picked it up at Target just to see what it would be like because I was bored with my body washes and shower gels. This smells great and I love the tiny chunks of cranberry and pomegranate in this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. However, (and this may not be a bad thing if you have dry skin) it does feel a tad waxy on the skin after rinsing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall a nice scrub but not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. Won't rebuy this one unless it's on a major sale or markdown. This is better used in the summer months and smells amazing good enough to eat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells AMAZING. The scent is by far the best part about it and the only thing that makes me want to repurchase. It is a pretty good scrub though but I won't be repurchasing because the texture of it is extremely similar to what you get when you combine sugar, olive oil, and honey. Because of this, I feel like it is a waste of money because you can make the exact same thing yourself for cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

I luv this!

Pro's
- can use all over body and has oil so it's very moisturizing.
- exfoliating beads are thick and there's alot of them so it exfoliates very well
- has a delicious smell and is 100% natural

cons
- can only be used on face when it's super dry, or it'llmake it really oily
- a little expensive
- WARNING: CAN GO BAD!!! - it's happened to my sister who left it in teh bath tub for 3 weeks- and didn't touch it

ew

but otherwise it's a great natural amazing smelling scrub