September 1, 2014 | 1975 users online

Body Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got given this in a gift set. The pot isn't very good to use in the shower for a start. It smelt divine but wasn't really rough enough and was very greasy. Glad I didn't pay for it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Mutethecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as a Secret Santa present, so I'm unsure of its retail price. It came in a gift set with soap, lip balm, scrubby poof, and lotion.

I don't understand why something meant to exfoliate would leave you slick and greasy (and clog your pores). It feels like you're rubbing bacon grease and sand all over body. It will not rinse off and you need to follow the use of this with traditional body/face wash or soap because you will feel dirty and greasy if you don't.

The exfoliating beads (sugar and real pomegranate seeds) are actually pretty good (especially on underarms to remove deodorant residue or on feet for dead skin removal), and the scent makes you want to eat the product. Don't mistake it as an exfoliating body wash; it's just an exfoliant and doesn't lather or "clean". After using it I had to wash the tub with Dawn to get the slippery-ness out because my younger brother slipped in it while showering (he luckily wasn't hurt).

I stopped using it after some time, and decided to try it again after a month of not touching it at all (left it sitting on a shelf in the bathroom) and it had began to mold. BLACK MOLD. I immediately threw it away in the outside trash bin.

I'm not a fan of this particular product, but the aforementioned products in the gift set (which can all be puchased separately) were awesome (the buttermilk lotion was moisturizing, but smelled of rancid milk), and I really liked them.
This sugar scrub? Very disgusted and disappointed. I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it. Will never repurchase or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This body scrub is an absolute disaster product. It does a decent job exfoliating but it is so oily and slick and leave my shower a total mess. It leaves my shower floor so oily that you cannot stand up and all the little seeds and particles cling to the oil and don't go down the drain. So after I'm done using this, I always have to get down on my hands and knees and scrub my shower clean. I only used this twice before I tossed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by macshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The product smelled amazing and was a decent body scrub. I used it to exfoliate skin, especially under my arms. However, it's overpriced for a body scrub and leaves a mess in your bath or shower. Plus, since the product is in a twist off, shallow jar, it's difficult to get the amount of product you want. I enjoyed using it up, but it's something I won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What i like about this scrub:
-smells AMAZING!
-very hydrating on dull dry skin
-exfoliates skin
-natural ingredients

what i dislike about this product:
-expensive for a body scrub
-can be irritating if used too often

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by blengs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Blech. I gave this 2/5 because it makes my skin feel good once I'm out of the shower, but overall the product is seriously lacking. The packaging is ugly, the product is overpriced and my shower looks like a crime scene after I use it. There are always sugar crystals and red seeds splattered over the shower curtain and gooey oil spots on the tub. I don't even know how it does that -- it actually defies logic and reason (kind of like the smell).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by moniib

I really liked this scrub. I could even use this on my face and it didn't break me out, which is a really rare thing because almost everything breaks me out! It might feel oily but it sinks in so no worries! It's really moisturizing and leaves me skin feeling soft and looking radiant. I still think its a bit expensive but I would buy it again. Not to mention it smells sooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i'm already in love with products by Burt's bees. I love this body scrub so much! i love all the little chunks of pomegranate and cranberry, it smells amazing, it's not too harsh on your skin like some scrubs can be, it leaves a nice soft feeling on the skin afterwards, yet it can feel kinda oily, so if you don't like that kinda thing i wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I LOVE this scrub! I picked it up at Target just to see what it would be like because I was bored with my body washes and shower gels. This smells great and I love the tiny chunks of cranberry and pomegranate in this scrub. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. However, (and this may not be a bad thing if you have dry skin) it does feel a tad waxy on the skin after rinsing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall a nice scrub but not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. Won't rebuy this one unless it's on a major sale or markdown. This is better used in the summer months and smells amazing good enough to eat.