April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Accessories - Minerals Mate

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MineralsFan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love my Minerals Mate! It's just a paint palette but it's shaped perfect for minerals and it comes with a really cute satin sack to put it back into when your done using the palette. You should wash the palette after every use but then again you would probably want to anyway to keep bacteria off your brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Mollybad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'll definitely buy again for my girlfriends; you only need one as you don't use this product up.

I got one of these online after seeing a review on YouTube and thought, "What the heck?" It was $8 bucks or so not bad. It's a white plastic palette just like those you see in art-supply stores but the little wells are made for mineral makeup powders and the brushes you use.

It comes wiht a little plastic stick thingy for mixing your powders, and a red drawstring bag for storage (or for other uses. I usually leave my MInerals Mate palette out on the counter because I use it every day).

Anyway, since I've used it I honestly don't know why the big names in mineral makeup don't have these! It's really handy for using with minerals.

Oh, and if you're saying you'll just go get a cheaper one from the art supply store, be careful because I tried that and the wells aren't right for your brushes and some have those little plastic nicks in the bottom of them that you can damage your brushes on. it's where in the manufacturing process, I guess, the machine stops? I have no idea but the Minerals Mate palette doesn't have nicks anywere. It also has a place to use to wash your smaller brushes and where you can put your thumb when holding it. PRetty cool idea.

sorry for the typos but I'm writing with a big fluffy cat in my arms!