August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Platinum Kabuki Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by htrrr0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This sucks! Hurts my face because the bristles are so harsh. I hateeee this. Essence of beauty kabuki from CVS is wayyyy better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I purchased this on a whim at Target since they were out of Sonia's big fluffy powder brush (as always), which is my favorite. Unable to touch it, I was unsure of what to expect, but like all of the Kashuk brushes I own, I wasn't disappointed. The gray bristles are firm but soft, and not scratchy on my face. There's a ton of bristles - just the right amount. It picks up the perfect portion of product, and really distributes and buffs it evenly and gorgeously. The box said it was LE, but I would definitely repurchase this if I had a need. Especially great with bronzers! The longer-than-most-kaubkis handle fits wonderfully in my hand and I can use it for long periods of time without any cramps or discomfort.