October 25, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - custom eye enhancing gel creamliner- green eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Exceptional eye-liner. The best I've ever used. Never using pencil liner again! This cream/gel formula is just really excellent. Truly HG find.

Very long lasting, a little goes a long way, actually stays on your waterline! I've had a hard time finding eyeliner that can handle staying on my waterline under my eyes. Lasts much longer there than anything else I've tried.

Why did a blue eyed girl get a green pod set? By luck I was at a flea market and they had some PF goods for a dollar each! Brand-new, never opened, seemed like a steal to me!

The brush it comes with isn't bad, but something more precise might be better with this gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by MsSharoness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use these all the time.
I have oily skin & these last all day into night. Stays on until I take it off.

I can use these for daily office look, or fun dramatic looks.
Smudges ok when you give a few seconds to dry then smudge.

Packaging is attractive & also practical for trips.
The only con is the brush that comes with it. Get a slanted thin brush to get better lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

At $15, these liners were a bit expensive for me, so I tried to look at it as getting what I'd heard were very good quality gel liners, in unique colours, at $5 each! (Haha) I love the high pigmentation, and how they feel, especially after trying the Elf cream liner which is very dry and difficult to use by comparison. The purple and green are absolutely gorgeous. I'm not a huge fan of the glitter I can see, especially in the black, but I don't notice it on my face. This is likely true of any gel/cream liner, but it does take some getting used to if you're accustomed to liquid or other formulas. I like the brush that comes with them, though I wish the handle was longer. These liners have great staying power. I don't really pay attention to which colours supposedly enhance your eye colour- I kind of doubt that green liner looks "natural" on anyone, even if you have green eyes. Just get whatever colours you like- I've got my eye on the "blue eyes" set now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaHager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom bought this for me for christmas as a stocking stuffer (as she does every year) and I have to say, this is the best. It glides on so smoothly! Im not an eyeliner person at all, but I love this one! I must say though.. I have never used the purple or the green.. only the black. To be honest, im just not sure how to apply it! lol I feel that it would look weird, and im not that type of person to wear crazy makeup- I stick to the basics. Do you blend it all in or what? If anyone has some answers please let me know, lol! Im almost done with the black though, Its worth it to buy it just for that one color.. Lasts all day and is very dark!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Love it!!! The purple is my favorite purple now, even better than another all time favorite Lust from Urban Decay. I say better because the color is a beautiful purple for green eyes. It was really hard for me to stray from U.D. but I reach for this liner, along with the pencils from P.F. for green eyes all the time. This cream liner is so easy to apply and it lasts all day without ever smudging. It comes off very easy with just my face cream cleanser. My green eyes look so green when I wear these liners. Try them, you will love them too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this set plus 4 others at CVS for $2.75 a piece on clearance, which was a great deal. I really like the colors in this set. The green is an unusal shade that I don't have one like in my stash. These are creamy and last on my oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was very skeptical when I bought this product as I have not had good luck with Physician's Formula in the past... However, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with this. I absolutely LOVE it!! I've tried several gel/cream liners and so far I like this the best.
Formula- Creamy and pigmented (esp the black one, which is my fav)
Packaging- Cute but kind of excessive. I think they could minimize the packaging a little and it would be perfect. I HATE bulky packaging
Price- I got mine 75% off which was a steal.. However, still a good deal at full price, especially considering the fact that you get 3 colors and a not so bad brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They are quite good for drugstore gel liners. I prefer the purple and green, but will probably use the black too. They are not as inky as bobbi brown or mac gel liners and require more "work". also the brush it comes with is not very useful unless you want a thick line or have a realllllly controlled hand. good for traveling! said i wouldn't buy again, but maybe i would and maybe i'd try more colors if i ever found them

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bluejay92

i love this product . i have sensitive eyes so it didnt make my eyes watery . its real smooth when i put the gel liner on .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by MaryRoseGuevara

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this Eye gel cream liner for brown eyes because of my Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner disappeared! (MK liner was great).. I did several tests on it..

First Test:
seeing how much of the stuff I have to put on, I have to say just a tiny sweep of it and it was enough.
2nd Test:
I put it on my hand and let it dry; then rub the crap outta of it with my hand. I really put quite an effort to completely rub it off!
3rd Test:
I know its nasty but I use my saliva to see it would smear everywhere or go away in an instant. However when i was rubbing my hand with my saliva, it didn't go anywhere but it slightly faded. And again took effort to rub it off.
4th Test:
I used lotion and it didn't go away just like that. I used a tissue and took several strokes to take it off.

Overall:
Just having for only an hr, I'm already loving this. Plus it's cheap $ 9.64 is how much I got it for at Walmart. It has 3 Pots that snap together and its different colors :] Highly recommended. It seems like a great eyeliner to go clubbing .. lol