Hourglass Grace - Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanillin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

on 11/13/2014 12:46:00 PM

A lovely, creamy lipstick. Grace is a warm peachy nude. Grace is a darker and warm toned nude while the color Fable is a lighter, pinky beige nude. Does not dry out my lips. Lasts as long as any other lipstick that I use. Love the packaging and that you can buy refills. Hourglass website claims is is free of gluten.

on 8/11/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this lipstick! I've retired from MAC lipsticks as I don't like their quality, and this lives up to my expectations. I am currently NC25-30, (NC20 in the winter) and this stuff makes my face lit up, great for yellow undertones! I can't pull off most nudes but this is great. will buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is the best nude! Normally nude colors wash me out (nc20) but this compliments me great! It is a creamy l/s as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was surprised to find this lipstick very dry and chalky. It does not moisturize my lips at all. It also has a strong, but not terribly unpleasant "Play-Doh" or "waxy" smell. The packaging, however, is lovely.

on 7/20/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect combination of shade and texture. I have nude lipsticks I love, but they're usually too drying, too glossy, or too shimmery. This one has a great formula that's truly velvety, and the peachy nude color is so flattering. The pretty tube is also a nice addition to my handbag.

on 1/5/2011 3:05:00 PM

The nude lipstick of my dreams. I detest describing anything as "pinky-peach nude" because it's so badly overused, but this is that perfect shade that is natural and flattering and works with pretty much any look. The texture is creamy without being slippery, and the staying power is decent. I try out pretty much every nude I see, and normally always come back to NARS lipsticks, but this has become my HG and probably will be for a very long time.

Popular Lipsticks