September 2, 2014 | 1045 users online

Shampoo - Farouk CHI - Nourish Intense Hydrating Silk Bath

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Dirtylilla

I saw this at Marshall's for a decent price so I thought i would buy it. I thought it would be a good product.... WRONG! Horrible!! Made my hair feel like straw! I was thinking my hair was feeling really bad lately, um yea it was this horrible stuff! I'll stick with my aveeno;). Don't waste your money on this crap. The only reason it got one lipstick is because I had to give it something.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by julesconcetta

I bought this at TJ max for $6.99. I am generally pleased with it. you'll mainly see results when your hair is dry. It gave my dry overprocessed hair some SHINE! It gave my hair a healthy look and feel.. I would most definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is pleasant (not as great as the original red packaged products). Unfortunately this does not hydrate. It leaves my hair sticky and with a film. The really terrible thing is you don't realize the poor quality of the product until you're out of the shower with a head full of gnarly KNOTS. Then after it dries you discover the film. However when your in the shower it lathers extrmely well...it created unexpected and beautiful suds all over my shower stall. Too bad the greatness was short lived :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Over the past few years I've really been wanting to get my hair in better health. Less dying, and more focus on how I treat it. I started evaluating my products and thought maybe there was something to be had with these expensive hair products.

I figured I'd start with shampoo and always hearing raves for CHI I bought this. My hair has old color in with minimal (new) highlights, is should length, straight and pretty fine & damages easily.

With this I didn't see anything great vs the other shampoos I usually buy from the DS. I don't NOT like it but I don't see anything great it to warrant a repurchase. Especially not for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by chloebyoung

Silk bath?! Yeah, right! This is such a joke. This product made my hair coarse, tangly,dry, and just absolutely awful. I used this an as soon as my hair dried, I went back to the shower just to get it off. I have given this two chances and it has failed miserably.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the big one at TJ Maxx for cheap. My hair was natural, but colored and dry. I was surprised because it really worked. My hair felt soft. FF and now I'm relaxed. I'm still using this. If it worked on my natural hair I knew it'd work on my relaxed hair. This stuff is so good, that I will pay full price when this bottle is done.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by kw92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so excited to finally get this, I didn't want to spend the money at all but I figured I'd splurge for once. After using this my hair had never been so tangled before. I would always have knots in it and my hair never gets like that. The absolute only thing I liked about this was the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by mavornene

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

A barber school student gave me this product because my hair is so over-processed from an alleged expert colorist's huge, expensive mistake and another expert's correction. It's the only shampoo I've ever used that does not leave my hair tangled after washing. I was stunned by that. Even before the colorist's error, every shampoo I'd ever used (and that's a bunch...I'm 60 y/o) left my baby-fine hair almost matted. Not this stuff! My only complaint is that the word 'shampoo' isn't anywhere on the bottle and it took me awhile to remember which CHI product was the shampoo and which was the conditioner. I'll definitely buy this when I run out! I'm not that crazy about the matching conditioner but the shampoo is the bomb!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Mintyxfresh

I am very pleased with this product! I bought this at marshals for 7.99 and was hopeful for it because it was sulfate free. I have been using it for about a month now and it is one of my favorite shampoos I've ever used! I only use it at the top of my head and let it rinse through the ends. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and leaves no residue! I'm very happy with it and will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kittje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo. Keeps my hair healthy and soft. They recently reformulated it to sulfate free, which is great but if you have bangs it may leave them greasy so i just use another shampoo on my bangs.