Farouk CHI Nourish Intense Hydrating Silk Bath

3.3

on 1/18/2015 8:14:00 PM

I love this product! I bought a large bottle at winners for 16$CAD, so it is reasonably priced. I use it as my shampoo, it smells wonderful and makes my hair very clean! I wont use anything else on my hair! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

on 1/12/2015 10:51:00 AM

I had black hair and then bleach my hair to blond so my hair was very dry and damaged. I Try this product without big expectation but i was surprise by the result my hair was really smoother and wasn't looking as dry and damaged as before but still need to put mask or oil on it so i would recommend this product for people who really need it ( that have really damaged hair ) not to people why majestic hair :P

on 2/25/2014 3:00:00 PM

I saw this at Marshall's for a decent price so I thought i would buy it. I thought it would be a good product.... WRONG! Horrible!! Made my hair feel like straw! I was thinking my hair was feeling really bad lately, um yea it was this horrible stuff! I'll stick with my aveeno;). Don't waste your money on this crap. The only reason it got one lipstick is because I had to give it something.

I bought this at TJ max for $6.99. I am generally pleased with it. you'll mainly see results when your hair is dry. It gave my dry overprocessed hair some SHINE! It gave my hair a healthy look and feel.. I would most definitely buy this again.

on 9/21/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The smell is pleasant (not as great as the original red packaged products). Unfortunately this does not hydrate. It leaves my hair sticky and with a film. The really terrible thing is you don't realize the poor quality of the product until you're out of the shower with a head full of gnarly KNOTS. Then after it dries you discover the film. However when your in the shower it lathers extrmely well...it created unexpected and beautiful suds all over my shower stall. Too bad the greatness was short lived :(

on 3/14/2013 4:26:00 PM

Over the past few years I've really been wanting to get my hair in better health. Less dying, and more focus on how I treat it. I started evaluating my products and thought maybe there was something to be had with these expensive hair products.

I figured I'd start with shampoo and always hearing raves for CHI I bought this. My hair has old color in with minimal (new) highlights, is should length, straight and pretty fine & damages easily.

With this I didn't see anything great vs the other shampoos I usually buy from the DS. I don't NOT like it but I don't see anything great it to warrant a repurchase. Especially not for the price.

on 12/23/2012 9:42:00 PM

Silk bath?! Yeah, right! This is such a joke. This product made my hair coarse, tangly,dry, and just absolutely awful. I used this an as soon as my hair dried, I went back to the shower just to get it off. I have given this two chances and it has failed miserably.

on 4/17/2012 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got the big one at TJ Maxx for cheap. My hair was natural, but colored and dry. I was surprised because it really worked. My hair felt soft. FF and now I'm relaxed. I'm still using this. If it worked on my natural hair I knew it'd work on my relaxed hair. This stuff is so good, that I will pay full price when this bottle is done.

on 1/9/2012 1:57:00 PM

I was so excited to finally get this, I didn't want to spend the money at all but I figured I'd splurge for once. After using this my hair had never been so tangled before. I would always have knots in it and my hair never gets like that. The absolute only thing I liked about this was the fragrance.

on 10/20/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A barber school student gave me this product because my hair is so over-processed from an alleged expert colorist's huge, expensive mistake and another expert's correction. It's the only shampoo I've ever used that does not leave my hair tangled after washing. I was stunned by that. Even before the colorist's error, every shampoo I'd ever used (and that's a bunch...I'm 60 y/o) left my baby-fine hair almost matted. Not this stuff! My only complaint is that the word 'shampoo' isn't anywhere on the bottle and it took me awhile to remember which CHI product was the shampoo and which was the conditioner. I'll definitely buy this when I run out! I'm not that crazy about the matching conditioner but the shampoo is the bomb!

Top Rated Farouk CHI Products