Avon Brilliant Moisture Lip Color (All)

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/26/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this in hot pink. I love the color, and the lipstick itself is fine, but the taste is just AWFUL. Like bug spray! Everytime I eat or lick my lips, I want to gag. Don't know what the hell they put in this stuff to make it taste so bad, but there are plenty of other comparable lipsticks out there that don't taste like poison!

on 2/4/2007 4:20:00 PM

I have this lipstick in sheer rose, which is a light, warm rose with gold pearl. It looks good on me, but not great. I normally look better in darker pinks or reds. But this is ok. the formula is very soft and sheer, kinda hydrates lips. I took 1 lipstick off because it could have some better staying power.

on 12/30/2006 11:22:00 AM

Cant live without my 'sugarcane' i usually use this with the neutral liner and it looks great! I did buy the shimmering beige, and that had an aweful taste! I dont understand why some would taste icky and the others not........ but the sugarcane is great, very frosty sheer, with a hint of color.

on 12/21/2006 8:25:00 AM

I have this in Moonstone. It's gorgeous! Not too pink, not too red and a hint of a holographic glow....just like a moonstone! The texture is very light and I don't even know I'm wearing it. I also don't really detect any smell or flavor. But, of course, I think they have discontinued this, so I will get more on ebay and then continue my quest for another "perfect" lipstick color!

on 3/31/2006 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have this in plush plum and I really like it, it goes perfectly with my skin color

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have only tried one of these. The shade that I have is Brave Brocade. I think it might have been a limited addition shade for Breast Cancer Awareness. Gorgeous deep wine shade. Looks beautiful against my fair skin. The only thing that I don't like about this is that it feels slightly dry on my lips. If I use a clear gloss over the lipstick the dryness is gone. Overall, I give this a high rating.

I really wanted to like these lipstick colors but I can not get pass the awful smell and taste of them! I put a lipbalm on my lips before I put on these lipsticks but I still can't get pass the awful smell and taste.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lipstick/lipgloss is my #1 makeup item that I simply can't live without. I NEED my lipstick! I say that just to give a little background for you on the importance of lipstick in my life. I bought this in "Bijou" and based on the catalog color swatch, I expected a much deeper, richer shade. Instead, I got a color that actually looks decent on me (thankfully!) but looks nothing like the color I thought I was getting, and the color I did get has absolutely nothing special about it at all -- it's boring, has no character, and is pretty much lifeless. I'm not impressed. The price is reasonable, it doesn't bleed or feather, and the lipstick applies smoothly and evenly, it's moisturizing and not drying at all, but it doesn't last long, and it just doesn't WOW me enough to keep wearing it, much less to ever purchase it again. I'm just used to much higher-quality lipsticks, and while this one is mediocre, I'd rather pay two or three times as much for a truly phenomenal lipstick. continued >>

on 6/26/2005 10:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am a rep so I got the samples. First I will say that while the colors are very nice none of then sent me....sigh....CAUSE the formula is very nice. Guess I will stick to the plumping formula with some gloss.

OMG! I never thought I'd ever wear lipstick but this stuff is great! Unlike other lipsticks, it feels just as smooth as gloss and is long-lasting. I have it in sheer rose.

Popular Lipsticks