December 22, 2014 | 1126 users online

Shampoo - Motions - Weightless Conditioning Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by pinkblush88

love this stuff I bought shampoo and Conditioner I have had to blah my hair and this helpedy hair feel silky and smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm using the Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo, that I had picked up at Kmart. LOVE it! It smells great and it is SO moisturizing! It's helping to get my yucky, dry, straw-like hair back into shape, as I've used everything that's cheap, like shampoos, conditioners, haircolors, etc. You name it, I've tried it and now my hair has paid for it all. This is the best moisturizing shampoo I've used yet! Wish there was a huge bottle. Maybe I'll check Sally's Beauty Supply............This stuff works SUPER for me! I have straight hair that is colored and has become thin but coarse, because of a thyroid condition. This softens my hair and keeps it manageable. And I don't have to use a lot like other shampoos. AWESOME STUFF! I also LOVE the spray leave-in conditioner and the Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion! I use this trio and my hair feels awesome now! Just purchased the daily conditioner and that really leaves my hair feeling SOFT! In the shower, the texture of the conditioner felt heavy and sticky, but it really does the job well! After just highlighting my hair, MOTIONS has made it feel SOFT again! GREAT line of hair care! My #1 fav!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by 1017

I wasn't going to buy this but the high marks really made me curious and I finally found it at one of the local stores. It is not sulfate free, and I have been trying to stay sulfate free to protect hair color. But I still bought it cuz I had finally found it and it was cheap. Not a bad shampoo, but my hair is quite flat after using this. I did nothing else different in my routine, but use this instead of my beloved Alba Botanical Rainforest Acai' Antioxidant Shampoo. Needless to say, I am going back to my Alba so I can get some volume back in my hair. This was just an average shampoo...nothing more, nothing less. It didn't even help with curl definition or anything. Oh well...it was a cheap experiment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Finally, a shampoo that does not make my hair tangled. This is by far one of the best shampoos that I have ever used. A little bit of this product goes a long way. The best thing about it is that it does not cause hair fall. I can skip my conditioner with this shampoo. It is heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've used Motions conditioning shampoo off and on for several years. It's a great shampoo that really moisturizes dry hair well. In the summer, I can't really use conditioning shampoos since they prevent my hair from remaining curled and make my hair a little flat. This also smells amazing- better than any shampoo I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Gentle cleansing for very dry and very fine hair. Smells good.
They have this in the African American hair section at my Walmart.

CONS: None for my hair.

ALTERNATES: Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil Shampoo (found in the African-American section at my Walmart) is a bit gentler. L'oreal's Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Shampoo is similar (found at Sally's Beauty Supply.)

[[[ My bottle looks just slightly different and says it has a new and improved scent. ]]]