October 21, 2014 | 1855 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Sonic eyeshadow loner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:00:00 AM More reviews by zebraxing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. The black is so soft and the gold duochrome effect adds such intensity to my unoriginal brown eyes. I find it most useful as a liner (smudged and smokey), but for a harder look i press it into the outer corners. It doesn't seem olive at all on my skin, though there's a definitely something multidimensional about this colour. An excellent discovery!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 5:34:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is ONE OF A KIND black e/s duochrome to real gold. If all hard candy e/s has this texture and wonderful pigment payoff, blendability, I'm all over it. I have have yet to use any e/s with this such texture. This is the deepest most unique black shadow I've ever found and the gold in it is to die for. Long lasting and never creases on me. No one deserves to go through life with out owning one. Other reviewers have commented that this is olive, it's not - Sonic quad has a deep olive e/s in it... anyhoo. No one's getting mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by infernoagogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It is so versatile and blends with practically everything! I found this at TJ Maxx for like $2.00 - SCORE! - and I am completely in love with it. I use is as e/l or e/s, it looks great with greens, taupes, reds, pinks, oranges, and even blends nice with black for ultra-smokey eyes. This is a must-have color in your collection. The only annoying thing is that the little clip on the edge of the e/s container to open it is kind of tricky - I open it very carefully to avoid dropping it and breaking it. Seriously, go get this color. <33333333!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2005 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This color is quite pretty for a night out but definitely not to be worn past 3 or 4 hours. The color begins to fade after a few hours and it will crease. If you plan on wearing this shadow for a long period of time, I suggest you bring a shadow brush with you to retouch periodically or just dab it on with your ring finger.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2005 5:01:00 PM More reviews by heathervieno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really pretty for a smoky eye or liner. Black with gold shimmer. Goes on as a warm charcoal. Highly pigmented, blends beautifully. My only complaint is that it fades a bit throughout the day on my oily lids. I guess all dark shadows fade a bit though. Def. would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first HC e/s and I just adore it! This color is deep dark brown with olive shimmer. I use this as a eyeliner. I am not sure how anyone could use this as an eyeshadow. Maybe, darker toned gals could but I am ppp/lll. The eyeshadow is smooth and blendable but watch out cause this stuff is HIGHLY pigmented and you might want to apply it with visine on the brush you use because when I first used this as a liner , it started depositing onto my lid and needless to say look odd. I started dipping my brush in visine and then on the eyeshadow and that keeps it from depositing. I can't wait to try more HC eyeshadows!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Casmira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looove the way Hard Candy eyeshadows blend so easily. Sonic doesn't have huge lasting power - seems to fade and crease a little after hours of wear, but I use this dark olive with gold as a smoky eye look color and I just plain like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2004 12:17:00 AM More reviews by giajolie23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super great color! Dark, olive green, makes an amazing smoky eye. Good staying power too. Not for the faint of heart though, used best as a liner.