November 22, 2014 | 1926 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by LadyXenovia

Life saver, this stuff is. After not having a shower for four days, I needed a pick-me-up to help out with my greasy roots. Spraying a little bit underneath sections of hair at the roots and then massaging the scalp activates the product and it works wonders. It has a pleasant girly floral scent which doesn't stand out. I must warn those with dark brown hair like myself; you may want to be careful. If you spray too close to the roots the dry shampoo can leave white streaks in your hair which are hard to get out with your fingers. Try using a widetooth comb.
The shampoo gave my hair texture and volume which is something that I love. I recommend it to everyone who struggles with oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

A luxury item I afford myself to have because this stuff is exceptional! I don't normally buy high end hair care, but I found 3 of these on an endcap of a walgreens in their clearance bin. Score!! I am on the 2nd bottle (naturally I bought all 3!), I've tried Batiste Original & Fresh, I like them equally as well as Blush & I normally will buy 2-3 cans at a time, finances permitting, because I love the scents of all 3 & it just keeps me from getting bored TBH. Not only is this perfume for your hair, it soaks up excess oil, & gives great volume. I spray my hair w the Batiste, then I schrunch it into my curls & then blast it on cool w my hair dryer. I've tried some other dry shampoos (Tresemmé, Not Your Mothers, Suave, et. al) & whilst Batiste is over hyped, it is worthy of the hype & very deserving of the high praise. I am usually unloyal to brands, but I am loyal to Batiste. Without a doubt the best dry shampoo that's ever graced my head! It smells like Coty Airspun loose powder, like roses & old lady lipsticks, which may be a turn off to some, but I find the scent very classy & feminine, it smells like Coach Poppy too! The scent may linger in ur hair which isn't pleasant to some ppl, but hey to me it sure beats the smell of dirty, sweaty JUST SOUR hair! It's got multi purposes for me; not only does it make my hair look better, it makes it smell better, it will take out cigarette smoke, BO, sweat, just anything rank it will mask. I dislike [okay HATE!!!] the smell of sour hair so I apply this liberally, but no one has commented on how good (or maybe bad?!!) my hair smells. I only wash it twice a week, so Batiste is the answer from Above to my prayers!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by crownjewel888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to dry shampoo. I've only ever tried the Blush scent and I love it. I have fine hair and this works great to texturize it a bit (I hate stick straight hair on myself) when i straighten my fine, curly hair. It leaves a little residue but nothing compared to the dry bar one I tried which left residue ALL OVER me every time I used it. The price is good and the only downside is that I feel it runs out rather quickly if I use it a lot (4x a week). To be fair, though, I in no way follow the directions so I probably am overusing (must try harderrrrrrr). Def. a good buy for me and it's easy to get at my local Ulta.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this dry shampoo. It is the best spray version of dry shampoo I've ever used, but still doesn't come close to my HG Oscar Blandi powder when it comes to totally getting rid of greases. I do like the scent and it's fairly reasonably priced. I also love that it almost never clogs and doesn't run after only a few uses like some aerosol dry shampoos. The problems I have with it are 1) it makes my scalp itch like crazy so I look like a crazy person with lice whenever I use it; and 2) it doesn't really add much volume or get rid of greases all that well. Another issue is that it's tough to come by in the states so I have to order it on eBay - luckily it's still pretty economical as it is a drugstore product. If you're brunette, I would avoid it -- it works on my blonde hair but does have a whitening effect. So overall it's an OK product that I occasionally use in addition to powder but it's nothing to write home about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am English and I think the British packaging is preferable/prettier.

This has a nicer, sweeter scent than the original. Really quite pleasant.

I can very rarely have my hair washed as I have a chronic illness where I need to lie flat most the time. This does actually help my hair look less greasy.

It seems to work much better if you do several sprays and spray it all round on the underneath layers.

Definitely a good pproduct in my opinion if you use it in this way. My hait is REALLY greasy sometimes (Far more than a few days without washing) and it helps a bit for a few days even in these circumstances. It gves a nice shine too, but not overly shiny.

It is meant as a sort of touch up betwern washes really, so sometimes the day after, despite thoroughly rubbing it in and brushing through my hair my scalp retains some of the powder.

Best thing is its easy to apply and smells nice and you can get it in a few different sizes (in UK anyway).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really late in the game of trying this. I found mine at TJ Maxx for $5.99. So worth it. I have found I love this dry shampoo and prefer it over a few drugstore brands and one I found at Sally Beauty. This has a girly scent to it that I find really nice. This does have a long lasting fragrance, but it is not irritating at all. I have really oily roots that even after a wash I still have to use this. So I use this quite a bit and it does not fail me. I do a few shots of this, rub it in, and brush my hair. I can style my hair or I can flatiron my hair with no sticky residue left behind. I have been really impressed with how long one can has lasted me. I am most impressed though that this is a product I will be buying again especially at the $5.99 price point. This is a must use product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 6th can of this dry shampoo already and i don't know why I haven't done a review on this yet!

I wash my hair every other day and since I have oily roots, I need something to maintain my hair looking shine free and voluminous for a day. I lift my roots up, shake up the can and spray some onto my hair. I let that sit for about a few minutes so that it can soak up the oil, shake my hair to give some volume and brush out any remaining white cast with my fingers and I am done!

I have black hair and it does give some white cast but it is nothing too extreme that my fingers can't fix. This cost SGD$15.90 in Singapore for the large can. It lasts about 1 and half months before I need to get a new one.

Of all the scents that I own (I have tried the tropical, original, cherries, and the limited edition lace one), I still prefer this blush scent because it smells a bit sweet and florally to me and I really like it! At the end of the day, I can still smell the scent is I give my hair a shake since there will still be dry shampoo at the end of the day.

I do not need to retouch with this dry shampoo and I am really impressed.

Will continue to repurchase this because it is one of my holy grails! Already on my 6th large can if I haven't mentioned it ;) LOVE THIS STUFF

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

I use Batiste dry shampoos regularly. This is not my favorite scent - it's a little too flowery for me. But I'll use it before LOTS of other brands of dry shampoo. I just prefer other Batiste scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

General Batiste Dry Shampoo Review: I've used several in the past (Oscar Blandi, Tresemme, Suave, Salan Grafix, Psssst!, corn starch...) & this is an OK one. To date, I've never had a REALLY bad experience with dry shampoos. Sure, the Blandi clogged up super fast (design/packaging problem), and I wouldn't buy the Tresemme one again, but they're all about the same.

I think that the Batiste Dry Shampoos are a bit over-hyped. The only advantage Batiste has over PSSSST! is the scent varieties. But if you like to wear perfume like me, or dislike fragrances, then you'll probably be better off with PSSST!, which is $2 cheaper in my area.

This scent: I really enjoy floral perfumes, but this isn't what I like. At least it's not cloying or unpleasant. I would just rather go for the original or fresh scent instead. Plus, the scent goes away fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Best dry shampoo I've ever used.
I found mine at TJ Maxx for $6 for the full size can. IMO, it's definitely worth it. I don't use much, and my hair stayed nice and non-greasy for the whole day. :)

How I apply:
1. Hold upside down and then shake (holding it upside down just works better for me because if I hold it right side up, no powder comes out for some reason...)
2. Spray short quick bursts into oily roots.
3. Wait 10+ min. (I usually do my makeup during this time.)
4. Massage into scalp with fingers or brush out with 100% boar bristle brush.
5. Style your hair and you're good to go!!