April 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

I am English and I think the British packaging is preferable/prettier.

This has a nicer, sweeter scent than the original. Really quite pleasant.

I can very rarely have my hair washed as I have a chronic illness where I need to lie flat most the time. This does actually help my hair look less greasy.

It seems to work much better if you do several sprays and spray it all round on the underneath layers.

Definitely a good pproduct in my opinion if you use it in this way. My hait is REALLY greasy sometimes (Far more than a few days without washing) and it helps a bit for a few days even in these circumstances. It gves a nice shine too, but not overly shiny.

It is meant as a sort of touch up betwern washes really, so sometimes the day after, despite thoroughly rubbing it in and brushing through my hair my scalp retains some of the powder.

Best thing is its easy to apply and smells nice and you can get it in a few different sizes (in UK anyway).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really late in the game of trying this. I found mine at TJ Maxx for $5.99. So worth it. I have found I love this dry shampoo and prefer it over a few drugstore brands and one I found at Sally Beauty. This has a girly scent to it that I find really nice. This does have a long lasting fragrance, but it is not irritating at all. I have really oily roots that even after a wash I still have to use this. So I use this quite a bit and it does not fail me. I do a few shots of this, rub it in, and brush my hair. I can style my hair or I can flatiron my hair with no sticky residue left behind. I have been really impressed with how long one can has lasted me. I am most impressed though that this is a product I will be buying again especially at the $5.99 price point. This is a must use product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 6th can of this dry shampoo already and i don't know why I haven't done a review on this yet!

I wash my hair every other day and since I have oily roots, I need something to maintain my hair looking shine free and voluminous for a day. I lift my roots up, shake up the can and spray some onto my hair. I let that sit for about a few minutes so that it can soak up the oil, shake my hair to give some volume and brush out any remaining white cast with my fingers and I am done!

I have black hair and it does give some white cast but it is nothing too extreme that my fingers can't fix. This cost SGD$15.90 in Singapore for the large can. It lasts about 1 and half months before I need to get a new one.

Of all the scents that I own (I have tried the tropical, original, cherries, and the limited edition lace one), I still prefer this blush scent because it smells a bit sweet and florally to me and I really like it! At the end of the day, I can still smell the scent is I give my hair a shake since there will still be dry shampoo at the end of the day.

I do not need to retouch with this dry shampoo and I am really impressed.

Will continue to repurchase this because it is one of my holy grails! Already on my 6th large can if I haven't mentioned it ;) LOVE THIS STUFF

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

I use Batiste dry shampoos regularly. This is not my favorite scent - it's a little too flowery for me. But I'll use it before LOTS of other brands of dry shampoo. I just prefer other Batiste scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

General Batiste Dry Shampoo Review: I've used several in the past (Oscar Blandi, Tresemme, Suave, Salan Grafix, Psssst!, corn starch...) & this is an OK one. To date, I've never had a REALLY bad experience with dry shampoos. Sure, the Blandi clogged up super fast (design/packaging problem), and I wouldn't buy the Tresemme one again, but they're all about the same.

I think that the Batiste Dry Shampoos are a bit over-hyped. The only advantage Batiste has over PSSSST! is the scent varieties. But if you like to wear perfume like me, or dislike fragrances, then you'll probably be better off with PSSST!, which is $2 cheaper in my area.

This scent: I really enjoy floral perfumes, but this isn't what I like. At least it's not cloying or unpleasant. I would just rather go for the original or fresh scent instead. Plus, the scent goes away fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Best dry shampoo I've ever used.
I found mine at TJ Maxx for $6 for the full size can. IMO, it's definitely worth it. I don't use much, and my hair stayed nice and non-greasy for the whole day. :)

How I apply:
1. Hold upside down and then shake (holding it upside down just works better for me because if I hold it right side up, no powder comes out for some reason...)
2. Spray short quick bursts into oily roots.
3. Wait 10+ min. (I usually do my makeup during this time.)
4. Massage into scalp with fingers or brush out with 100% boar bristle brush.
5. Style your hair and you're good to go!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the smell and it's not too strong. This product does well on volume and making my hair look less greasy, but my hair feels kind of clay like afterwards. I have to wash it out at the end of the day. It's okay to use though, as long as I wash it out after

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I couldn't get past the smell of this product.
I tried it in the store and the scent was too strong. If you get headaches or migraines from strong scents, don't buy this...
It smelled like flowery baby powder... But it was so strong! I made me slightly nauseated...
I feel like this scent will compete with my regular perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

Love and adore. It smells great and is the answer for my second day hair. The best dry shampoo I have ever tried. Buy off Amazon for the best price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by MakeupObsessedAussie

The roots of my hair are not oily after I spray this product in, it also adds volume so thats a plus.. the only problem I have with this is the product is used up really fast, I only get about 12 uses out of it before its completely gone.