Inglot AMC Cream Foundation

3.8

on 8/14/2015 2:56:00 PM

I really like this foundation. I was in Chicago a while back and had a makeover for fun and Inglot at Macy's put this on me. It's light and buildable and I get lots of compliments on my skin wearing this. I have dry skin and this hides my flaws and shows no wrinkles. I just had to call Macy's in Chicago to send me a new bottle..free shipping because Inglot is only in select Macy's...

I've tried Chanel and Armani...almost bought theirs because I like how lightweight their foundations are but I reacted badly to both. I used to wera IT Cosmetics CC but it just got to heavy on my face.

AMC foundation from Inglot, on the other hand, no issues at all...just amazing! Feels so nice when you put it on too.

No sunscreen in it but I prefer that anyhow. I can put my SkinMedica sunscreen on.

on 7/6/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation! It's the perfect foundation for everyday wear and is also buildable coverage so great for nighttime aswell, it gives off a gorgeous glowey finish and is best applied when pressed onto the skin using a brush like the sigma f80

on 5/10/2015 1:46:00 AM

This foundation has a light to medium coverage similar to nars luminous foundation but less oily more smooth. My shade is inbetween mac nc15-20 with a hint of nw15 not neutral. I need 3 parts yellow and 1 park pink. I hate to mix foundation I never get the match right I got the the closes shade Lw600 but it's 1 shade too dark olive after it oxidizes this shade is more mac nc25 and nars fiji. Lw300 is one shade too light more mac nc15. I have sensitive combination skin that is also acne prone and seborrheic dermatitis eczema dry flaky slight itchy red patches. This foundation made the patches more itchy. It contains many silicons that is horrible for my skin since it seems to breakout with foundations and products with too much silicon.

on 5/4/2014 7:04:00 PM

If you're looking for a long lasting foundation, this is definitely not the one. I liked the medium to full coverage, as it is very buildable, but the staying power is very weak. My skin is not oily at all but this foundation didn't last more than 4-5 hours without starting to get lots of shine, even after using compact powder. It actually "melts" on my face and if I touch it I can see the foundation on my fingers. Ew! I would only recommend it if you search a light foundation to use it when you know you're not going to be out for very long. As I said, it doesn't last very much, and I think it's only suitable to use in autumn or winter. This must be a pain in summer with all the heat!
I won't be buying this again, because its normal price in my area it's 21 euros (although I bought it for 16) and that's quite pricey for what it does. A few euros more and I can buy my beloved Double Wear instead!

on 10/2/2013 8:23:00 AM

I love this foundation. I find that it leaves my skin glowing for hours after application and I always get compliments on my complexion. It does not dry out the skin, it is very creamy. I use LW400 and fits my fair skin tone perfectly. It is very easy to apply, glides on the skin well and has very silky feel on the skin. I would recommend wearing a loose powder over it as it can look a bit greasy if you don't, especially during the summer months. As I get older I'm finding that my skin is becoming slightly dryer and pores are really starting to show, some foundations like the MAC Studio Fix can really dry out the skin for me and accentuate my pores even more. This foundation doesn't do that for me.

on 7/13/2013 8:20:00 AM

When I was younger I used to use the inglot cream foundation (in the white tube) and absolutely loved it, so when my skin aged a little and became dryer, I decided to go to Inglot, assuming they would have an equally awesome foundation for dry skin.

So, I bought the AMC cream foundation. I don't really like it, to be blunt.

Although it does give a nice glow which is what I wanted, it is way too greasy! And the staying power is horrible on my skin, even with the primer, I am lucky if it lasts 3 hours.

Another thing I noticed after about a week of use is that its components started separating; there are green blobs/streaks through the product now. Not good.

This was a fairly steeply priced foundation, too!

Since I lack the financial means to go out and buy a new foundation every five minutes, I have been stuck with this one for months now. It isn't a terrible foundation, but weighing up the quality vs the price, I would recommend skipping this foundation.

PROS:
- good packaging (has a pump)
- does give a nice glow
- definitely suited to dry skin (perhaps too much)

CONS:
- quite greasy
- too shiny
- staying power is poor
- fairly expensive ($42 AUS)
- components separate in bottle
- would be horrible if you have oily skin

on 3/23/2013 2:02:00 AM

I feel like this foundation is a real hidden gem! I don't feel like this foundation or Inglot get enough praise or are talked about enough.

I was using MAC Studio Fix Fluid for quite a while, but I found that it was becoming too drying for me and settled into all of my fine lines around my eyes,forehead and mouth whenever I applied it. I also found that the shades are either too yellow or too pink. (I was wearing NC25/30). I prefer my foundations to have more of a yellow/gold tone, but the studio fix was running a bit too yellow! I also found that it would oxidise during the day and I would end up looking a bit orange, especially around my hairline.

Anyhow..onto the Inglot AMC cream. "AMC" stands for "Advanced Makeup Techniques". It has ingredients such as Vitamin E and has a silicone gel base which helps the foundation to glide on easily.

I'll be honest, I've only been using this foundation for a couple of days but I'm in love with it already. It applies quickly and I only need one layer for a good medium coverage and I find you can build it up in areas where you need it. I use this foundation in MW101 (MW= Medium Warm). It's a lovely neutral shade with slide golden, olive undertones. The shade does not change or oxidise throughout the day. It also doesn't settle into any fine lines and has a slighty glowy finish without. Now this foundation does not contain any SPF which some people may not like. I personally prefer my foundation without SPF because of the "white cast" in flash photography. I normally wear a moisturiser with SPF underneath anyway. (My favourite is Mecca Cosmetica "To Save Face 30+) I set this foundation with Inglot's AMC pressed powder in 51.

In Australia this costs $42 which I think is pretty reasonable.
I'm also looking forward to trying more of Inglots products. The girl at the store I went to gave me a sample of the AMC cream concealer.

I will update shortly once I've been wearing this foundation for a bit longer!

on 3/2/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Good medium coverage. Made my complexion bright. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Colour I am using is DW 100.

on 1/22/2013 1:53:00 PM

Fabulous foundation. Lasts much more than average, great coverage and it's not oilly. Besides that, it's easy to find a color sutiable to your skin tone. I sure reccomend to everyone!

on 1/8/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This foundation was only OK for me.
THE BAD: It wasn't hydrating enough and made me break out a little bit. I have quite dry skin in winter and even with moisturizer beneath this foundation looked quite dull on me.
THE GOOD: I was impressed with the availability of shades - they have a wide range of yellow toned foundations! I usually have difficulties to find affordable yellow toned foundations for fair skin and LW200 matched me very well!
The package is very good - a glass bottle with the pump which unscrews (hope it's the right word - English isn't my native language:))! I just couldn't throw it away and my "Revlon ColorStay" foundation has been poured into this Inglot bottle :)