July 23, 2014 | 1094 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de corps soy milk and honey whipped body butter

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by vgbluefire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this body cream - just right in middle of light and heavy, and it's so creamy and whipped, I want to spread it on some toast and eat it :) However, it is too light and whipped to be a body butter (dense, emollient, rich - sticks to everything - cream). I use a walnut size for each half of my extremities (upper and lower half of legs and arms), so I don't think an 8 oz. tub will last me long - bad, considering the price. It is moisturizing for my not too dry skin, but it makes it itch afterwards! It also leaves uncomfortable stickiness on my skin, like the feeling you get on a really humid day. As for the scent, its funny how some scents can drive one person to the brink of destruction and make another swoon. I don't find this scent particularly offensive, it smells actually a bit like soy milk (makes sense considering its name) and is not particularly strong. Nonetheless, I wont be buying this cream again. I will use it on my hands at night and be done with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells deliciously good and has a unique fluffy whipped cream-like texture. However, it is not moisturizing enough if you suffer from dry skin. Also, because the texture is fluffy and therefore less dense, you will end up using more product with each application and finishing this alot more quickly than other regular creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Evelyn79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I get a sample size of this and I'm very impressed how it worked on my hands. I have quite dry hands which looked (not anymore!) like belonging to an elderly woman, until I gave this a try. What's more impressive in this product is the lasting effect of moisturization. I used this once a day, at nights, four nights in a row, and the skin in my hands is so supple and smooth all day long without having to use any other product during the day. I just have to buy this as soon as possible!

I'm quite sensitive to fragrances, especially now while I'm pregnant, but at least the sample size of this had a nice, light, warm scent that didn't bother me at all, even if I used it at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is pricey.
Very moisturizing, but does not sink into the skin quickly enough.
It smells of rose and licorice, people have complimented on me looking good when wearing this. I've used it specifically as a hand cream, on my legs and neck (extra dry areas and as a ''perfume''). The consistency of the butter is really fluffy, it is like whipped cream. The jar is not very fancy, but it is sturdy and lightweight.

I would not repurchase because I can find cheaper more efficient body oils. But if you are rich, it is a nice product to have. Sadly, I am not. I am just a plain student trying to score guys when on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is amazing. I mean just fan-diddly-tastic. The smell alone makes it worth buying, but couple that with the fact it hydrates beautifully and leave your skin quenched and plump - nothing else can beat it. Yes it's exxy but I don't care. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by kliz317

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell and the consistency. However it doesn't seem to moisturize tough areas like heels and my hands feel dry after about 30 minutes. It seems to work well on arms, legs etc. and I would have to buy it again just for that marvelous smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the most moistursing and best-smelling body butter I have encountered. The scent is a sweeter scent, but it not so sweet that it is off-putting. This body butter is whipped and i love the texture. I use the little mini tub for my hands in the winter when they get dry. Now this is a little greasey, but after you rub it in pretty good, it's not so bad. But i need that because my skin gets so dry that it cracks on my hands. I will keep buying this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got a huge tub...12 oz after trying it at kiehl's counter. i like how it soaks into the skin pretty quickly, unlike the laura mercier body souffle...they take a whike to sink into the skin. this looks like a whipped butter, nice and airy, yet rich in texture. it does not give an oily residue and i love the smell of this, it is very mild, yet it lingers pleasantly. its a warm, yummy scent which is perfect for winter. it actually smells similar to laura mercier amber vanille body souffle...which is definitely stronger and can be overpowering. now, i have to say that laura mercier body souffle packaging is far more luxurious than this one and they are similar in price... LM is $55 and Kiehl's is $48 for same 12 oz size. Kiehl's have great holiday gift set for good value during the holidays so pick one up for yourself during the holiday season and try this yummy body butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh Dear God.
Just saying. I though nothing could eeeevvvverrrr match the Coconut Butter from the Body Shop in my estimations and then this came along...I love it more than I loved at least half of all of my boyfriends.

It lasts ages, it smells so good that when I put it on I want to eat myself and it really works. Sinks right in, even though my skin ain't that dry at all and...well, I can't really get past the smell, even if it was an awful moisturizer, I'd probably buy it just to smell it. Nom nom.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ccee2k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

OMG! That just about sums this up.
Having being subjected to teasing (mostly friendly) last summer about my dry feet (which were perfectly moisturised when I left home in the mornings), I sought to find a product that would not only moisturise, but keep my skin moisturised and hydrated for at least 24 hours.
It was purely by chance then that I would be given two samples of the original (unscented) Creme de Corps after purchasing one of my regular products from Westfield store.
So I took this to Paris on holiday, as I figured it'd save me packing a moisturising lotion. That was a 3 nights, 4 day break.
Well, the sample (which is tiny) lasted me the whole of two days, and I had to open the second one on the third day after showering and share with the hubby.
Paris was a lot warmer than London, and I was mainly in sandals and slippers, meaning the soles and sides of my feet were exposed to the elements.
This is the ONLY product thus far that has kept the tell-tale white flakes off my feet (which is the driest part of my body) all day.
The bonus is the smell...simply DIVINE. I am a fan of a lasting scent, layered, and must confess I smelt so good I almost licked myself lol. Not at all overpowering, but lasted the whole day. This will now be my daily moisturiser, Well worth the