October 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clarins - Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by bgfp9898

Sorry got nothing good to say about this product. I didn't change anything about my skincare routine except swapping out my Shu Uemura serum with this. Been using for two weeks and my skin is noticeably much drier, particularly with patches in the cheek area. I can't keep using this unfortunately. Waste of money. :( I do love the Clarins hydraquench cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by AddictLove

For those of you saying it didn't moisturize, it's not supposed to. It's a serum. Also, whenever using anything for dark spots, it won't work unless you use sunscreen of AT LEAST SPF40.

After four weeks of using this product I noticed that my dark spots on my cheeks started to fade. I'm on my second bottle and they are slowly fading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by stl

I have been using this to brighten my skin and help reduce the dark spots from previous acne. I really see the results, I had this huge dark spot from popping a pimple (I know it's bad), but after a week of consistent use of this serum day and night the spot has faded and is not so visible. I also love how this smells luxurious and nice. I know some people don't like fragrance in their skincare, but I don't mind as long as it doesn't break me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using the White plus HP intensive whitening serum for 4 weeks morning and night. Got mine from strawberrynet and i think its the version used for asian skin. Although i like the scent and the texture, i haven't seen any ANY brightening effects neither on acne marks nor on other scars. No effects on fine line either. Am going to finish the bottle because i like it as a moisturiser but not worth the money

UPDATE- 19.10.2011 I've kept using this despite that fact that it did nothing in the first weeks because it was so expensive and that it acts as an ok moisturiser. After a whole 3 months,i see absolutlely no lightening effect nor apparent smoothing. a waste of money !

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro: I love the bottle, it looks pretty. The smell is pleasant. It is a lotion so it does not feel heavy when I put it on.

Con: I don't think it has brightened my skin tone. But that is what I am hoping to achieve by using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Attention: This is for the new HP brightening serum with 'Sea Lily' flower. I got mine in Asia, so I'm not sure if the formula will be the same like the one they sell in US. But, I'm buying my 2nd bottle from Sephora in US, package is coming soon. I will add more review. I bought this to fade my old acne dark spots, lots of them still pinkish and new, few are brown. I have to say, IT WORKS!!! In fact, I only been using it for less than a month. I can see my face is brighter and marks are lighter. Plus, I'm Asian with light/medium skintone. It's been a pain in A## to remove my hormonal acne and acne marks. I'm 29 now and my derm put me on spironolactone 100mg/day and tretinoin cream for the past 4 months. I really think the spiro helps with my adult acne, not the retin A. My skin is normal now, used to be oily and blot many times per day. Now, it's winter time, less sun, so this is a good time to fade those ugly marks. The serum is kinda pricey and it has that lily flowery smell. But, I'm OK. Texture is a bit thicker for serum and I think I can finish one bottle pretty fast, probably 2 1/2 months? It's non greasy and feels good under any kind of moisturizer or sunscreen. I'm using Elta MD non oily sunscreen, BTW (highly rec, medical grade). It sad, that the whole Clarins HP brightening line has wider range in Asia than US. I'm very eager to buy the cleanser, toner, everything. I really like this. Skinceuticals Pigment regulator doesn't worked on me and don't like the texture, maybe more suitable for Caucasian skin. Asian pigmentation is very tough to get rid of.