April 16, 2014 | 1543 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Shroom

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by BeautyGeniusJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of MAC's best shades, in my opinion. I use this nearly every day as a base colour. It's absolutely beautiful underneath Satin Taupe or Shale.
This colour has a nice shimmer to it - just enough to make your lids glow!

EVERYONE SHOULD BUY

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Shroom should be forever known as the universal highlight shade of life. It is fabulous. I'm sure so much has been said about it to the point that it has been done to DEATH but I'm still going to talk about it anyway, because I think it is one shade by MAC that everyone should have.
Its like a very light beige/white/little bit of champagne in there, which is what makes it the perfect colour for highlighting, be it on the brow bone, tear duct, or to highlight the focal points of the fact i.e. the nose bridge. It is universally flattering on pretty much every skin tone because its not too warm, not too cool, there isn't too much white or too much gold, or too much pinky silver tones it just is slap bang neutral and great for everyone.
The texture is what we have all come to expect from MAC shadows, buttery, easily blendable and smooth as silk. If you don't already own it then I suggest that you look into it right away. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

C'mon... MAC eyeshadows are incredible but this one stands out above many! I use this to highlight under my brow, it's beautiful with any colours you are working with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my most favorite MAC eye shadows ever. This is a neutral ivory/white shade that is perfect for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes and under the brow. I wear it with almost every eye look I do. Looks beautiful on everyone. Super blendable, pigmented and not real shimmery or glittery. MAC eye shadows are expensive but I buy them online for the Pro palettes and then they are only $10 instead of $15 at the counters. Worth the investment, it makes any eye look you do just "pop"

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

My favorite eye shadow from MAC. Shroom is an shimmery ivory/white shade perfect for highlighting. It has a nice sheen to it and it photographs well. It doesn't come off too white or chalky, it has a sheer look. The eye shadow may have some beige to it which makes it look more natural. I think the price is good, especially considering how long it lasts. The case seems durable, sturdy and easy to open. The eye shadow lasts all day. I would recommend this for highlighting.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the better eye shadows on the market. I love it because it helps lighten up my "allergy bruising" around my eyes. I have hay fever and when it strikes, I get really dark circles all around my eyes and even my lids.

Shroom really brightens up my eyelid. I use it as a wash from lash to brow. Sometimes, I'll just put a little mascara on and go and sometimes I use it as a base for complex looks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For me, NC15-20, this does not show up as much as I would like. I get that it is not meant to be super pigmented because it is meant for a nice glowy highlight rather than an intense white under the brows. But I have to apply this 3 times to make it VISIBLE on my skin. And I use a brush meant for packing on color to the lid to get more color out of the application. However, I like the color and effect it gives once I do build it up enough. I will continue using shroom, but it is far from my perfect highlighting shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by punkface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally got this eyeshadow in a l/e palette that came out years ago and I have been buying it ever since. It is the perfect natural highlight shade. Not too bright/frosty/shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on the hunt for a non-LE dupe of "Celebrate" from the BE Nov TSV ready quad. After painlessly looking at nearly every brand I could imagine, I stumbled across Temptalia's review of the quad. She named MAC Shroom as highly comparable, so I raced to my store and bought it blind. I am so glad I did! This is definitely a dupe except the finish of Shroom is just a little more frosty, which is fine with me. I am very pale and use both of these as an all-over wash that brightens my eyelid. Some eyeliner and mascara on top = perfection. HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by ckth1043

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There is nothing golden about Shroom. It's a very cool, pale beige with a slight shimmer. I have fair skin with naturally dark eyelids and I like to use a pale eye shadow to open up my eyes. This shade does the trick although I wish it had a little gray in it, which would give it a little color.