MAC 266se Small Angle Brush

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This brush was included in a MAC Brush Gift Set that I recieved as a gift. I use it to fill in my brows and line my concealer on my brows. I dont use cream eyeliner so idk how it holds up with that product but it works great for eyebrows.

I purchased this 266se in the "She's Got It All" Brush Set & Bag from the Tartan Tale Collection, which I bought from a CCO.

I have wanted to try this brush for a while now as I heard that it was good for eyeliner and hoped it would replace my EcoTools Eyeliner Brush.

The quality of the bristles of this brush are really poor, there is a variety of different colour hairs which I wouldn't mind but they are all have a different thickness. The hair also seem to have been poorly cut so they feel very stratchy on the delicate eye area. The angle of my 266se also seems to be kind of "crooked"

I do agree that this brush would be good for filling in eyebrows, which I don't do often. I will most likely give this brush away to someone who will use it.

I still have a slight hope I have like the full size of the 266

on 1/1/2011 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the SE version from the Holiday 2009 Morning, Noon, & Knight Everything Eye Brush Set. The quality is not the same as the full sized version, but it suits my needs.

I thought it was suppose to be a eyebrow brush but found out that it suppose to be an eyeliner brush. Do not use this SE brush as a eyeliner brush, the SE lack of quality has made it very useful for filling eyebrows. However the bristles are to stiff and sratchy to apply liner on your eye lid. Brows YES, eye-lid buy the full size brush

Popular Makeup Brushes