April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Review for natural blush: I had this for some time now and despite it being my to go to blush, I had to stop using it due to the fact that the shimmer in it would highlight my acne. Not a bad product but i found that it was a buildable product, not that was a good thing because once again, the shimmer in it highlight a lot - you need to apply sparsely to avoid looking like a Cullen. Prices in Australia is a joke so I gave it a 3 for that, packaging is rubbish as well as the free blush brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I really liked the packaging of this product; it's really cute, and probably what drew me into purchasing it, but try as I might, I can get virtually NO pigment out of this product. It comes with a little pink puff, and it appeared to have a lot of the product transferred onto it, so when I used it lightly...nothing. I tried using a skunk brush and a blush brush, and a sponge and my fingers, and...at the very most, I got a little bit of sheer shimmer. Really disappointing -- I had high hopes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by nmills81

Loved this!!! stayed on all day...just hate the brush that came with it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been on a mad hunt for a truly cool pink for my skintone (NW20) and cannot seem to find anything that isn't bronzed in some way or peach. I found this by accident in Ulta the other day and thought, omg, this is perfect (the pink one).
I have been using it since and yes it is a very pretty pink, but the color payoff is not there as much as I would like. I have to use more to build the color, which is ok, but I would rather it have more pigmentation for the price ($13). I will use it up but I won't buy it again simply because of that. So on I go looking for a nice cool toned pink blush...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awwwww I love this as my bronzer/regular powder. It gives me a nice tannish glow, looking very natural. Has not broke out my picky acne prone face either. My teenage daughter liked it so much, I bought her a compact too. It hasn't broke her out either :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by IsabelArcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the natural blush shade, and it's a great little compact for the money. The shade is very natural looking and blends well with any makeup look. The hearts in this one range from deep rose to light warm brown, with a little glitter but not much. If you use a smaller blush brush you can sweep it so as to get the hearts that are most flattering to your own complexion. It comes with a brush in the bottom compartment, and as others have said the brush is not the greatest for ideal application. I only use it when I need to grab the compact and run. It's fine for an emergency 'apple of the cheeks' sweep in the front seat of the car. My lid also snapped off eventually, although I can MacGyver it back on there so that it still snaps closed. The blush does have a jasmine fragrance which is supposed to be uplifting. It's not obnoxiously fragranced, and I suppose it does have aromatherapeutic benefits but it's not actually the best selling point of this blush. This is not going down as my favorite blush of all time, but for a drugstore blush that I can carry around anywhere it's pretty nifty.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it :-) Got it in NATURAL and am satisfied with the results. The finish is very true to its title because it's not super pigmented compared to my 2 faves: NARS Taj Mahal and Exhibit A, but that's ok because I usually use my NARS blushes when I really want a nice POP of color on my cheeks. This Physicians Formula NATURAL offers a more subtle finish with a touch of radiant shimmer. To give you all a visual: My concealer shade is NC50 (StudioFinish) and I use Studio CareBlend (pressed) in Dark/Deep. This blush applies nicely with the two aforementioned products and I add a touch of NYX Illuminator in Magnetic (IBB03) over the blush just for an extra touch of sheen. You may think that I'd be glittering all over the place with all this shimmer and sheen, but it's actually perfect for my taste. I hate being too shiny, as I have oily skin, but this combination is great. And the careblend pressed does a wonderful job also at keeping the shine controlled.
Great product to have.
~A. Starr

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How cute are these? Usually I don't really care about packaging; I care how the product looks on my face, not in my bag. But these are just too adorable it's hard to even start using them. I have the blush and the bronzer, and both are nicely pigmented without being too shimmery. I think the "happy boost" is kind of a scam though. I'd prefer it if they were unscented. It didn't boost my mood but it didn't annoy me, either. Also I think they are overpriced. I picked them up because they were almost free at CVS, what with the coupons and the ECBs. Regularly they are about $14 which is too much for a drugstore blush IMO. Overall though, I like these.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by MimSter2011

I love this Blush, I have it in Natural Blush and been using this for about 4 months after a friend introduced me to it. It is a little shimmer if you use more that it should. I just apply very light and if I need more I will add a little. It is a very nice texture and blend nicely into your skin- Natural. Price wise a little expensive, but you got a lot of product in the compact.
Maybe i will try the bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by librawitch

Bought the shade warm online sight unseen and I'm glad I did. Love the color, its a beautiful coral color and is perfect for my skin tone, which has a yellow base. It also compliments my red hair. I will definitely buy again.