November 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

I bought the color natural, and it's the non boring neutral that goes with literally every makeup look. On me it is a dusty pink that applies darker at the cheekbones contouring effortlessly, and highlights a bit on top. The quality of powder is amazing, and I use the real techniques blush brush that comes in the travel set. I think it's very pigmented and has more glow to it than the shades warm and rose. Love it and again will say that these are the best blushes by far in the drugstore and can easily compare to high end. Not everyone can tell the difference in powder quality but to me it is very important, and I can always distinguish between products that sink in and look natural in broad daylight versus those that no matter what tools you use sit on top and never look lit from within.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

It's a decent blush that does the job, but there's no oomph. I got this for sale at Ulta and it's in the shade "warm." The packaging is ADORABLE. It's pink, a little bulky, and there are hearts on the blush. I had a little trouble actually getting a decent amount of product on my blush brush, so it takes a few swirls to really get anything. It goes lightly on the cheeks, so I am not impressed by the pigment. This can be a good thing if you tend to be not so light on your hands, but I prefer more pigment. When the blush goes on, it's very natural and light. This brand is apparently very good for sensitive skin, but I don't have sensitive skin. The main attraction I had to this blush was really how cute the packaging is and I'll continue using it, but I definitely prefer other blushes over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the Pink color and I love it. After I apply a little bit of my bronzer, I put this on the apples of my cheeks and it is just beautiful. Gives my cheeks a good burst of color but not overpowering in anyway. I own so may other blush products but always go back to this one. I keep one in my purse to touch-up late in the day or when I need a pop of color. Forget the brush--it sucks, just throw it out but the compact is good and so nice that it has a mirror. Great product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Review for natural blush: I had this for some time now and despite it being my to go to blush, I had to stop using it due to the fact that the shimmer in it would highlight my acne. Not a bad product but i found that it was a buildable product, not that was a good thing because once again, the shimmer in it highlight a lot - you need to apply sparsely to avoid looking like a Cullen. Prices in Australia is a joke so I gave it a 3 for that, packaging is rubbish as well as the free blush brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I really liked the packaging of this product; it's really cute, and probably what drew me into purchasing it, but try as I might, I can get virtually NO pigment out of this product. It comes with a little pink puff, and it appeared to have a lot of the product transferred onto it, so when I used it lightly...nothing. I tried using a skunk brush and a blush brush, and a sponge and my fingers, and...at the very most, I got a little bit of sheer shimmer. Really disappointing -- I had high hopes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by nmills81

Loved this!!! stayed on all day...just hate the brush that came with it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been on a mad hunt for a truly cool pink for my skintone (NW20) and cannot seem to find anything that isn't bronzed in some way or peach. I found this by accident in Ulta the other day and thought, omg, this is perfect (the pink one).
I have been using it since and yes it is a very pretty pink, but the color payoff is not there as much as I would like. I have to use more to build the color, which is ok, but I would rather it have more pigmentation for the price ($13). I will use it up but I won't buy it again simply because of that. So on I go looking for a nice cool toned pink blush...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awwwww I love this as my bronzer/regular powder. It gives me a nice tannish glow, looking very natural. Has not broke out my picky acne prone face either. My teenage daughter liked it so much, I bought her a compact too. It hasn't broke her out either :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by IsabelArcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the natural blush shade, and it's a great little compact for the money. The shade is very natural looking and blends well with any makeup look. The hearts in this one range from deep rose to light warm brown, with a little glitter but not much. If you use a smaller blush brush you can sweep it so as to get the hearts that are most flattering to your own complexion. It comes with a brush in the bottom compartment, and as others have said the brush is not the greatest for ideal application. I only use it when I need to grab the compact and run. It's fine for an emergency 'apple of the cheeks' sweep in the front seat of the car. My lid also snapped off eventually, although I can MacGyver it back on there so that it still snaps closed. The blush does have a jasmine fragrance which is supposed to be uplifting. It's not obnoxiously fragranced, and I suppose it does have aromatherapeutic benefits but it's not actually the best selling point of this blush. This is not going down as my favorite blush of all time, but for a drugstore blush that I can carry around anywhere it's pretty nifty.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it :-) Got it in NATURAL and am satisfied with the results. The finish is very true to its title because it's not super pigmented compared to my 2 faves: NARS Taj Mahal and Exhibit A, but that's ok because I usually use my NARS blushes when I really want a nice POP of color on my cheeks. This Physicians Formula NATURAL offers a more subtle finish with a touch of radiant shimmer. To give you all a visual: My concealer shade is NC50 (StudioFinish) and I use Studio CareBlend (pressed) in Dark/Deep. This blush applies nicely with the two aforementioned products and I add a touch of NYX Illuminator in Magnetic (IBB03) over the blush just for an extra touch of sheen. You may think that I'd be glittering all over the place with all this shimmer and sheen, but it's actually perfect for my taste. I hate being too shiny, as I have oily skin, but this combination is great. And the careblend pressed does a wonderful job also at keeping the shine controlled.
Great product to have.